Covert Ops over at Rigorous Intuition

C_D
Site Admin

Covert Ops over at Rigorous Intuition

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:18 am

Is someone from here - i.e. not me - running an unauthorized covert mock-op over at RI at the moment?

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 5e158d40f9

I mean - it is satire - surely. Right?

I particularly loved this from the OP:
...Julian Assange (a slender man with cream-colored hair, runs something called WikiLeaks from a small flat in London)...
Or is it a real person? Or maybe a fake real person. Maybe it's serious, I can't tell any more. They're American, whoever they are. I worked that out from their misspelling of the word colour.

Brilliant, either way.

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Covert Ops over at Rigorous Intuition

Post by C_D » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:52 am

Yeah, anyway - just been on the secure comms link to the Black Ops Department Altered Minds (BODAM) and they're denying any responsibility.
Mind you, you can never tell with these slippery-bastard Ops departments. Sell you any story they like.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 pm

what I'm really intrigued about is how Pamela Anderson fits into all this tbh

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 pm

I read she has a thang for Assange. And what male-bloodied, cream-colored-haired Swede could resist a private audience with Silicone Pam? But that was probably just what they told the press. Maybe she was dropping off some cash roubles from Pooty. Probably that. Or a nuke.

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:17 pm

I looked at that thread. It did seem sort of strangely worded.
exodus refugee

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:05 pm

Much to my surprise, just had a call from the team over at BODAM who have confirmed they've been running an op for the last few months. The somewhat unimaginatively titled 'Operation Toe Jam' has been a resounding disaster by all accounts - the basic premise was to lock out the main players and introduce sock puppets in their place - which was achieved - except that the ideas and langauge used by the sock BODAM operatives posing as doppelgangers has been warmly received by the other participants. Fucking disaster. The premise was to go as extreme as possible - i.e. anyone who doesn't agree is stoopid, stoopid or insane; any conspiracy theorists are Nazis; believe the msm; trust the established narrative etc - has backfired horrendously. All of those that are left are lapping it up and the group-think is now firmly and irrecovably entrenched.
Heads will roll.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:26 am

Well godammit, BODAM have just been on the blower to inform me that IC5 have really fucked up. They were supposed to be in the process of mirroring RI when BcommaB cut connection and it took RI out. Right out. All gone. Took out the entire farm, inc double jeopardies. Gonna take several days to rebuild, considering BODAM is both remote - and intruding. Yikes, that's gonna leave a trail.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:06 am

Godammit, BODAM have been on the blower again. Damned inconvenient timing too. I was thoroughly enjoying watching Celebrity BIg Brother - they've got a transgender woman in there who used to be male, who is clearly not a woman stuck in a mans body - and s/he's freaking all the biologically-female women out, whilst, simultaneously, they all fall over themselves to sound politically correct about it. It's gripping stuff. Yeah, as I was saying - BODAM have fucked up again. You see, it's a basic problem with black ops - you set them off on a course with very specific instructions, but human frailties always rear their goddamned head at the most inconvenient times and one of our operatives, a sock-who-shall-remain-nameless, has gone rogue. He had a very specific brief to remain semi-balanced, although ocassionally leaning quite significantly towards the SJW camp, in an attempt to lure out and identify any potential 'nasty thinkers' that we may be able to recruit to our side of the fence. Anyway, turns out he's gotten himself too involved, gone full retard, talking like a student, swallowed the whole con-job, wants Hilary back, in denial about his own part in the tragedy, etc etc.
We've set up a monthly stipend to tide him over once he gets himself together and comes back in from the wild. Damn shame.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Had IC4 (over at BODAM) on the blower this morning, reporting that another one of our socks has been lost in the wash. Damned annoying.
On the bright side, IC8a reports that a senior figure 'over there' has made overtures to us about a move sideways. This particular switch will stay dark until Project Antithesis has run it's course.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:11 pm

BODAM have been up to their own brand of naughty tricks, yet again. Really, these semi-autonomous sub-dept's can't be trusted - they always test the limits of what's just about acceptable - and what is downright unbelievable. Someone's going to notice at some point, guys. So, it goes like this - this being the story I got from IC7 via Comapp tonight - IC4 (deep connector) had a meet with dept heads over at B,B to explore the defection of Citizen A1. The Grand Daddy. The Duke. He Who Gave It Life. Mister I Need Say Little More. Apparantly, His milk has turned sour and he wants out. Name off the register, total dislocation, wants to run a million miles away, concerned about his legacy kind of thing.

Project Antithesis, indeed.