That "other" forum ....

C_D
Site Admin

Re: That "other" forum ....

Post by C_D » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 am

Yikes, things are looking bad over at RI.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... =8&t=40861

I doubt the above thread will exist long, unless Wombat really has left the building.

It should be self-evident what has transpired there by reading Rory's replies.

In one of them, luckily, Rory has quoted slad's previous post - in which slad says:
how many members is this guy going to be allowed to drive away before he is called out on this?

incessant bullying and baiting going on

.....look in the mirror
Oh my sweet jesus, the irony.

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:23 am

C_D wrote:

AD now posts stuff from the SPLC
I looked a couple of days ago at that place. He used to keep his stuff in his own threads. Looks like he has leached into the other threads now and become a prominent poster in other threads but I didn't look enough to know for sure. Hard to keep a cultural marxist in it's box because it wants eat everything it sees that is not itself.

BigEyeTenor wrote:

And now Jerky, who is a nasty cowardly bully, has also obtained a large slice of the shrunken pie because nobody calls him out on his nasty lying bullshit any more. There were people who used to shut him down.
That dude gives me the creeps, really. I saw that you said he and Jeff were big buddies. Don't know if I knew that or not. I always wondered why Jeff left that place or if he really did. Maybe he is still calling the shots behind the scenes?

I see that the Wombat's name is still on the mod list. Always wondered why he steered that place into the swamp, and I sort of doubt he had any choice. I views that situation as possibly Wombat hanging on to the role out of habit and some affection for the site because he has been around so long. Maybe he didn't have any choice over the direction it had to go and just stayed on as the caretaker, well, just because....

BigEyeTenor

It’s like a corpse of something that used to be wonderful and alive and the maggots have taken over.
That place was a life raft for my sanity when I started hanging in it around 2005. I felt like a bleached mind looking for something to grasp. Shame what has happened to that place. It was always full of ornery Marxists but there were still some who would post in defiance of the Nazi hunters.

C_D wrote:

Sending a shout out to Sounder over at RI. No idea whether he'll appreciate it or not coming from me, but his clear-mindedness in the face of mocking and jeering from those intellectual giants of the let's have a war with Russia movement
I miss sounder's strong, quiet, and clear mind. Sounder was one of my favorites. I miss my boy slimmouse too. I felt some sort of kinship to the mouse for some reason. Miss divideandconquer too because he and I were both branded as some of the worst forum Nazis.

C_D wrote:

It's interesting to note that Jerky refers to slad as 'their'. I've previously stated that slad had access to my PM's and at least two other peoples - slad having referrred to their contents in forum posts - which made 'her' a bit suspect.
I really wonder if SLAD is the same person behind that name. Either slad had a psychotic break because Trump or its a different person. Main reason I say that is because of the subject matter that is MISSING from Slad's posts these days. The Slad I remember had an eclectic side that posted about stuff like the Kali Yuga and lots of fringe sort of metaphysical topics and all of that seems to have disappeared. Left in its place is a bitter SJW flame thrower full of hate, bullying, victimization, and bullying. If it is really the same person Trump cracked her psyche open like Humpty Dumpty.

C_D wrote:

Well, after initially wishing to disbelieve that there are actual paid gov't shills operating at RI - this statement by The BrainTrust of RI, good old best pal of Jeff Wells himself, the one and only Jerky - gives me pause to reconsider.
One day when Jack was being Jack he accused someone of being an agent. Wombat told him that the "no agent accusations" were about the only rule left intact in the forum and that if he keeps breaking the rule that he "would be outed." Wombat also put him in his place one day and said something similar to "hope everything is going well at school, mother fucker."

I remember Jack bragging about going to some kind of school. Putting those two together I wonder if Jack is an agent and maybe that is what "outed" meant. Maybe Jack was going to take some more propaganda writing classes. After Jack started hanging around again after his school, I noticed a distinct difference in his approach. He was a much calmer, less bullying, and slicker jack, instead of just full on psycho.

I always wondered if he was trying out some new tactics on the forum. Whatever it was, it didn't fully stick and Jack went back to full on bully psycho man.

I noticed SLAD also had a thread up to apologize to Elvis. (eyeroll) If they didn't fight and act like wet cats they wouldn't have anything else to do. That place is like a sickness now.
exodus refugee

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:59 am

A last lament.

Alas, RI has descended into that which it's creator could never have foreseen, at it's bright, exciting conception - mainstream. Run of the mill.

A look at the possible - and in many cases, probable truths behind the lies - has all but disappeared.

No longer of ideas. Of alternatives.

Fuelled by the alcohol of the Ideological intemperance of it's greatest stars, it staggers onwards. The self-appointed swagger of aggrandisement - a gait adopted by the truly correct - looks more like a skit from Monty Python's Ministry of Silly Walks, than skillful transmission of concepts from one inquisitive mind to another. But of course, in their reality, they walk the saintly path of the latter. None of it matters, really.

Oh well, it's always there when I need light relief.

'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! HACKING! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! NAZIS! RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! HACKING! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! NAZIS! RUSSIA! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! HACKING! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS!

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 pm

There are two types of people that want war with Russia.

Those that will benefit from it financially; and those that so despise their own existence that they wish to suffer the destruction of everything around themselves in a painful way.

These two groups work well together, towards a common goal.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Isn't it about time Jeff Wells returned and put his Rigorous Intuition house in order, if for nothing but posterity's sake?
Cambridge Analytica: Warrant sought to inspect company - BBC News 20 Mar 2018
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43465700
The righteous crew - American Dream, slad, drivel, Jerk - pushing the 'let's have a war with Russia' meme over and over again - and all the while it's our deep state that are influencing our elections. Jeff, you must take ownership back. Please. I know RI is read by a lot of good people and this poison needs to be addressed.

'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! HACKING! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! NAZIS! RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! HACKING! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! NAZIS! RUSSIA! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' RUSSIA! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'FASCISTS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' NAZIS! RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS! RACIST! HACKING! 'TRUMP!' RUSSIANS! 'TRUMP!' FASCISTS!

deep state

Post by deep state » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:46 am

So I hear new mods at RI and an overall improvement is underway. AD has been suspended and SLAD must adhere to the 3 X C & P limit.

If things don't resurrect over here by May day, maybe we can coordinate a mass return to TOF? *madtroll*

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:35 pm

There's no shame in going back, mate - bite the bullet and jump in. You had friends there.

deep state

Post by deep state » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:52 pm

fools rush in....

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:41 pm

moved on mate - although about 30% of that is due my extreme off-fuckment with those utter c***s at photobucket totally destroying the 2 or 3 AD style vanity threads I was cultivating

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 am

Poor old new mod SRP genuinely thinks he's going to engage in conversation with the most slippery, most slithering mind in existence. Here's a tip, Bob - not gonna happen. The board has been reduced to a political agenda information bulletin, where the correct way of thinking is Rigorously Enforced by an extremist that has taken the letter of the law to - funnily enough - extremities. Another tip, Bob - he will take it away from you, or drive you out. It's a machine that will grind you down with silence or empty nothings. You're about to be schooled.

An exercise in futilty. Evolution into the diametric opposite of it's initial intentions.

It's that old devil called....irony.

deep state

Post by deep state » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:53 pm

J***y?

I haven't looked in on any threads but isn't having two new mods with a more hands-on approach and some awareness that THINGS HAVE GONE TOO FAR worth something besides gloomy guarantees of futility?

Does AM have an RI-centered negative identity complex? n3rd*

minime

Post by minime » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:08 pm

deep state wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:53 pm
Does AM have an RI-centered negative identity complex?
Third man/Third state. Start from here.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:00 pm

I'll get over it - sooner or later. :-)