That "other" forum ....

C_D
Site Admin

Re: That "other" forum ....

Post by C_D » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:53 am

^^ I mispoke - and too soon. What a tremendous, articulate and thought-provoking reply (to the OP rant) from Stefano:
Ha, thanks. I had been wondering.

*Nostalgically tilts head back*

Makes me think of the days of 'bad guys ur doing it wrong' drama, when at least 20 people here were convinced there was some ARG going on. And maybe there was. The Last Statue. Lots of people spend a shitload of time on the internet, I don't always remember that. I see the Duncan Blake vibe is still du jour on Altered Minds.

Makes you think about whether this kind of community - and the parapolitical explanations we tend to accept for events - tend to attract people who lean toward actual persecution mania. And whether that might mean we're wrong about things and have come to the explanations we have come to mainly for reasons of personal psychology.

Probably a bit too subtle a chat to have in Trump-era RI though.
It's for these few morsels of actual thought that I still visit RI. That and the ^fart^ giggles, of course.

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:11 am

SLAD:

"choose those fucking lowlife slime balls ..are you kidding me?"

:lol:

She clearly has a persecution complex. This site exists JUST TO TORMENT HER. Good Lord. She's more unhinged than ever.

And Jerky is lying. He's a piece of shit.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Just for posterity: slad has teh last word -

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 15#p641670
first off...beaucoup thanks to Womby for putting this whole sorted affair in perspective and making me smile

second ....RI with the wisdom of our founding long lost father, gave us this amazing place as an uncensored vehicle to post what we want when we want and as much as we want as long as we adhear to one simple rule NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

third .....NO one here EVER EVER called coffindogger a Nazi...sexist....a racist

forth.....coffindogger and his gang of 4 were perfectly able to post at any time about anything they wanted to post as long as they did not personally attack/stalk other people for doing the same thing

fifth.....coffindogger decided he did not like the fact that he was not going to get away with personal attacks here so he had to start his own PRIVATE INVITE ONLY discussion group to continue his personal attacks

sixth...the other reason he started his website with Mr. Pizzagate Guy because he did not like the way his pizzagate thread was going so he needed another outlet...which is perfectly fine

seventh....you four are free to post anything you want anywhere you want lie all you want but don't fucking come back here and expect a warm welcome after trashing this place...DON'T FUCKING SHIT WHERE YOU EAT PERIOD

eight...this will not turn into a board war...take your ball go home stay there lie about this place all you want..... ....how can we have a board war with 4 meaningless people :P ...it's over...everyone here has said their peace and this is the end of it

and just one more thing to BigEyeTenor...we all know why your site was started by coffindogger.....we know the truth....you are not tormenting me, not in the least you are but a mere speck and mean nothing to me..have your fun you less than speckless wonder ..you are the one with the persecution problem you are the one that had to start a website because YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING PERSECUTED HERE....you had to change your name...WHY ...to protect the innocent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but you are not going to lie about me without me responding....I don't back down from bullies ...of course you know already know that you had to leave here to spread you lies with help from your coffee clutch party of 4...I thank god for the fact that you are gone...

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Well at least she has no idea who I am. smiggle*

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:05 pm

How me riggie refugees we got here?
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Hey fellow riggie exodus refugees. Hows it be hanging. Glad we found each other. Still catching up on the butthurt over there. Not sure if I should be laughing, bewildered, empathetic, or what. The sjw echo chamber chased everybody away but themselves and they are sitting there talking about how superior they are. Its really all sort of sad.

Reminds of me that saying, "The neighborhood dogs wouldn't even play with you if your mamma tied a piece of steak around your neck."

Bizarre, sad, and morbidly humorous.
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:15 pm

C_D wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:43 pm
Sorry to jump in with some lightweight banter, but RI is looking increasingly like a magnet for opinionated bastards that must all share the same opinion.
I liked it when different opinions were sort of tolerated, but AD and slad have pincered the entire board between them.
And it's so tense over there, all the time.
It's peaceful here. Maybe I'm getting old, but peaceful is increasingly attractive.
I don't check there regularly because the dark angst blackens my spirit. I did today though. SLAD was postulating about the proper labels for a vagina and schooling everyone on proper terminology versus disgusting labels. Sad.
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Harvey wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:55 am
SLAD recently made a reference to a draft I'd written, deleted then rewritten and posted without once saving the earlier draft. In other words, she is able to monitor a post as it is being composed. *bug-eye*
I had that happen to me two or three times. A reply would be made that referenced material I was writing before I submitted it. I made a comment about it in the forum and someone (maybe barracuda?) snarked back with "yeah, amazing how that happens isn't it" or something like that. I tested it a couple of times and it repeated itself. Spooky as fuk.
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm

No - I joined (in my first incarnation) in late '07/early '08 - I was extremely interested in the coming financial collapse and antiaristo was doing some sterling analysis of what lay ahead - and why. I then fell back into lurking and rejoined as CD in 2011.
I think about antiaristo from time to time and wonder what ever happened to him. Anybody know?
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Also, DE/Ty's most energetic attacker was brownzeroed aka Wombat.
Fo real tho?

I always wondered how many people were sock puppeting themselves over there. Understanding that crew like I do (since 2005) I would imagine the core crew were probably all doing it. Which makes me wonder how many people are still posting there and how many posts are simply the same people puppeting themselves?

In my complete amazement at how one poster could change so dratically (slad) I seriously entertain the notion that the old SLAD is not the new SLAD. Maybe that username was assumed by someone.

The old SLAD had much more of a middle ground left leaning mentality. She even posted a thread written by a female writer that wrote a paper on weaponized immigration and the intentional nefarious uses and consequences it has on the invaded host population.

No way in hell this "new?" SLAD would post anything like that. The old SLAD was also concerned about the atrocities being visited upon the Palestenians and you don't see that out of the new SLAD.

The old SLAD had an incredibly wide variety of posting interests with a personalized flair for the more metaphysical and mystical (known as woo) and regularly posted about it.

The new SLAD's predominant obsessive interests are almost exclusively "mug vagina" and Trump. Everything else got stripped away.

Many posters commented on the drastic change and were puzzled by it. I simply do not see how this could be the same person. After watching it for a while I came to the conclusion that SLAD either had a total and complete psychotic break or it is not the same person.

One other possibility maybe. Financial hardship made it necessary to take the Brock Media Matters checks?

Personally I think there is a high degree of probability that it might not be the same person because the old personality is totally and completely erased. Gone. Finito. Vanished.
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Harvey wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm
It turns out that AD is really Louise Mensch.

Was that a joke or are you serious?
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:36 pm

Don't mean to go off topic but since batipsto posted a post mentioning Alien Abductions And The Monarch Project I will take this opportunity to give you a gift. I might forget otherwise and I think you will be glad I did. Rare stuff right here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grey Aliens:

Found this not too long ago. Description from a mind control survivor about playing "Grey Alien" to mind fuk other mind control kids.

This text was at this link:

http://www.reflectionsinthenight.com/grey_aliens.htm (this link from site now defunct)

until I posted about it online. About three days after I posted about it that link vanished from the site.

I had already saved the text.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.reflectionsinthenight.com
https://archive.fo/HsL0D (not Grey Aliens link, archive of whole site, DEFINITELY WORTH THE READ)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Descriptions of grey aliens; beneath the illusion a ritually abused child.

Mauri and the fake greys of the 1930s: http://www.reflectionsinthenight.com/grey_aliens.htm (this link from site now defunct)

The grey alien is a creation of Nazi innovation. An alien being was needed to accompany the secret advanced flying machines made during WWII in Germany, which after the war developed into the Nazi UFO hoax in America. What was their secret formula in creating the grey aliens? Let’s start with the stocking mask. It turns out the nylon stocking was useful for more than just a gift to the ladies. In fact the stocking mask was the precursor of the ski mask so often used today in many a bank robbery. The stocking contorts the face down to the bones and removes a person’s individual facial features. The ears become just two holes and the nose (on a child) becomes two nostrils instead. The mouth becomes a nonfunctional slit. And the eyes disappear altogether. Why it makes you look almost alien; except for the eyes. One could add a nice pair of WWII army surplus goggles to hide the lack of eyes. Oh wait; if one hides the elastic on the goggles, each lens (which is almond shaped) becomes an eye. Cool! If the stocking is wrapped around the head, covering the hair, the head becomes bigger and bald. Add a little white bath powder to blend it all together. And, oh did I mention that the Nazis liked to use children, specifically little girls. The Nazis were not only innovative; they were cheap. The little grey alien doesn’t even get clothes, but has to run around in the cold night air naked. Berrrrr.

The grey aliens were a part of a larger program of mind control, especially of cult-connected members (victims.) No one comes back from an abduction with anything good to say about grey aliens because they were a substitute in what used to be “Satan” programming, as in Satan is watching you, only now it’s the greys and they are inserting implants and watching you. Same difference. Both Satan and grey aliens also like animal mutilations, not to mention both are involved in the sexual creation of hybrids, Satan-human and alien-human. Who would like an alien that mimics Satan? Actually I consider that view unfair. When I was a grey alien I just stood there, cold and scared, ready to piss in my pants, if I had been allowed to wear them.

What are grey aliens good for? They can’t reproduce to make more grey aliens. This is true since they only used prepubescent females and then called them adult males. The Nazis seemed confused on this issue. Maybe the grey aliens had long life spans; which might enable them to travel in their Nazi UFO many millions of light years from home. At any rate they turned out to be enormously popular with the general public and cult alike. Two of the original space aliens, the Venusians and the Greys, were created out of women and children the Nazis already controlled, their army of Beta sex slaves. Sex trafficking and blackmail is one of the big guns in the Nazi war on sanity. With the Earth going to hell as we speak, the Nazis have supplied us with an otherworld salvation, about which we have a choice. We can all form a One World Government to fight the alien invasion, or we can all form a One World Government to follow our alien overlords, its up to you.
exodus refugee

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Me. me. me.

It's all about me. And Jason. And Harvey. And a few others that came in the initial exodus from RI.
I can only speak for myself, because I would not want to speak for anyone else.

I put a lot of myself into RI. I have no social media accounts - in fact, RI was my only digital footprint. It was THE place I expressed my thoughts, be them intense, frivolous, crazy, random, attuned, disunified or plain boring.

RI has always been a combatative arena in which to partake. It's the nature of the subjects we are compelled to discuss by an inner yearning to know, really know, what the hell is going on.

At a certain point, the Trump phenomena - effectively conjured into existence by ourselves - overwhelmed some minds, knowing what was to follow.

I came to RI looking for, sometimes speculating, ideas for tackling seemingly intractible problems. I found a group of people, of whom the majority were as fallible as myself, with a few extremists intermingled. Over time, the extremists prevailed and demanded concurrence.

I change my mind - on critical matters - daily. Most consider this a weakness. I consider it a gift. I live in a very different world, every day. I no longer fitted in at RI.

We created an alternative venue, with similar, but not identical values.

If you do not see the ways in which RI changed for us, you probably won't like what you see here.

We are not looking to destroy RI. We're looking at things in the same way we did at RI, but in a slightly less stringent framework - that we perceived had become evident. I had genuinely hoped that a thread about us wouldn't appear at RI.

However, I stand fully behind this thread - grievances about RI - other people also invested themselves in RI, who had distinct problems and are able to vent them here. I expect nothing less of those at RI to vent their frustrations at our shortcomings.

And I still reserve my right to return to RI as a contributor, should the ethos shift.
AM is not an exclusive club, born of elitism - but an open invitation, born of frustration to those that have suffered from it.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:06 am

greycircle wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:56 pm
Harvey wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm
It turns out that AD is really Louise Mensch.

Was that a joke or are you serious?
Don't worry, that was an attempt at a joke.

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 am

New SLAD is the same person as the old SLAD. Her voice is exactly the same. But like so many people last year, she went deep into a Trump Derangement Syndrome and has yet to even realize she's there.

It's a deep, all pervasive hysteria, the likes of which I've never seen. Ever. Nothing like this, not even 9/11. It's so WEIRD. All over some silly douchebag real estate media guy. A guy who is a dillitante, an amateur, basically a harmless wannabe compared to the very real monsters who run the real power in the world.

People have gone mass-insane over Donald Trump. Think about it.

I knew the media we bad, and powerful, but I never knew it had SUCH a grip upon the minds of so many people.

SLAD is a sad story. Her behavior reminds me of some drug addicts I've known. Paranoid, everything is about her -- she actually thinks this entire site was created just to make her feel bad -- she reminds me of Tony Soprano's mother. Or maybe the Meryl Streep character in "August - Osage County", another mother, hmm.

But her voice is the same. I can hear her. In my head. It's distinct.

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:34 am

But her voice is the same. I can hear her. In my head. It's distinct.

Thats scary. If your head starts spinning in circles, you puke green stuff, and furniture starts flying around in the bedroom, call an Exorcist quick.
exodus refugee

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:15 am

^ :lol:
greycircle wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm
No - I joined (in my first incarnation) in late '07/early '08 - I was extremely interested in the coming financial collapse and antiaristo was doing some sterling analysis of what lay ahead - and why. I then fell back into lurking and rejoined as CD in 2011.
I think about antiaristo from time to time and wonder what ever happened to him. Anybody know?
hey Grey - No, never heard of him again after he stopped at RI, not that I'd know where to look. Fascinating guy.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:15 pm

he pretty much doxxed himself in some of the documentation on some of his posts to do with shady shenanigans at Anglia Television - he was an executive there & fell out with some of the people mentioned here

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/19 ... onmayor.uk

great poster, if you dig back into old threads you see loads of them - hopefully doing other constructive things with their times/lives

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Nostalgia Strikes - May They Rest in Reminiscence.

Hugh, if you're out there - I never talked directly with you, but I always had quiet admiration for your ability to see enormous, interconnecting systems - and the skill with which you correlated the potential interplays between them - pursued with an insatiable tenacity that took years of degradation to kill. Your mind has a place here, should you ever feel inclined to allow it to be sucked back in. Remember, nothing lasts forever - everything is transient.

Hammer of Los - I miss your poetry - of written word. You Sir, are a seer - of that which is mostly unseen.

Canadian_Watcher - Your inate sense of value was a joy to behold. A strong, independent female warrior, who showed no sign of intimidation in the face of forces arraigned against her - yet - a bitter sweet frailty of internal conflict ran through every word. I loved your paintings. I sincerely hope you have created your masterpiece.

Compared2What? - what a mind! - and doubled with the luxury of exquisite communication. I hope you're communicating, somewhere.

Amen sounds a little too final, so I'll go with Adieu.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:16 am

The many responses above, none strike me as an attack upon RI and might as easily be read as a love letter to what Jeff started, a lament for something exceptional which has passed or a look forward to what the community it created might become.