Brexit

C_D
Site Admin

Brexit

Post by C_D » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:57 am

Looks like a new push towards re-establishing 'globalisation' as the meme du jour is being launched this week - we've had Zuckerberg yesterday - (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38998884) and today it's the turn of everyone's favourite Satan's Anal Wart, none other than Tony Blair.
Tony Blair calls for people to 'rise up' against Brexit BBC News 17 Feb 2016
Tony Blair is to announce his "mission" to persuade Britons to "rise up" and change their minds on Brexit.

The former prime minister will say in a speech later that people voted in the referendum "without knowledge of the true terms of Brexit".

He will say he wants to "build support for finding a way out from the present rush over the cliff's edge".

cont - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179

deep state

Re: Brexit

Post by deep state » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Wasn't Blair on trial for war crimes? :?

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:38 pm

'A LOATHSOME REPTILIAN!' Galloway launches extraordinary attack on Remainer Mandelson

LORD PETER Mandelson has come under an extraordinary attack from George Galloway, who branded the Labour Remainer a “loathsome reptilian”.

By JOE BARNES
PUBLISHED: 07:24, Wed, Mar 1, 2017

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/773354 ... Tony-Blair

...so is Gorgeous George a closet Icke-ian - &/or a veiled reference to Mandelson's Jewish ethnicity

he has a tv show on - where else - RT aswell as a talk radio show ....I quite like watching him tbh...

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Mandelson makes my skin crawl.
It's a strange world when one isn't allowed to dislike someone - anyone, in fact - because they are of colour, Jewish, gay or some other self-imposed label. I recently criticised the work of 'astronomer' Neil deGrasse Tyson (bullshit theories, imo) and someone called me a fucking racist, then incited others to ostracise me.
Oh, Really. Not sure where this all ends, tbh.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:57 pm

in the normal course of events I agree but GG has a particular take on Middle Eastern matters I think its fair to say

gods+lonely=man

Post by gods+lonely=man » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:46 pm

What is the deal with ''Neil deGrasse Tyson (bullshit theories, imo)''?
I haven't checked him out as he just seems like a very orthodox mouthpiece which flat earth people hate.
Anyone here a flat earth believer?
I am not BTW...

carpe verum

Post by carpe verum » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:01 pm

gods+lonely=man wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:46 pm
What is the deal with ''Neil deGrasse Tyson (bullshit theories, imo)''?
I haven't checked him out as he just seems like a very orthodox mouthpiece which flat earth people hate.
Anyone here a flat earth believer?
I am not BTW...
When I look up I see the sky moving while I feel like I'm standing on stationary ground, but I'm not a flat earth believer...yet. All I know is that I have lots of questions that if asked make me look like a fool, so I don't know whether the earth is round or flat; spinning or stationary; hollow or solid because I do know that I do not trust those who tell me the earth is a spinning ball zooming through space much faster than light can travel.

I do not trust NASA
Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect."

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Theresa May's European Policy

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... olicy.html

Theresa May has now carried out her third transformation on the subject of Brexit in the space of 16 months going from an invisible Remainer to a hard Brexiter to now back to her original position of a Remainer looking for a Soft Brexit. Will the real Theresa May please stand up?

These are questions only the UK Government front lady Theresa May (and more saliently her powerful patrons within the post-1945 Euro-Atlantic-Japanese community such as her close advisor the Director-General of RUSI and CIA Envoy Dr. Karin Von Hippel) can answer. Answer they must. Unfortunately the performance of Theresa May as British prime minister over the last 14 months or so, has been to put it mildly, deeply unimpressive, if not dire, simply dire. A lot of it has to do with some very powerful people from the United States, Europe and Japan who are in reality the power behind Theresa May, who are the forces pulling Mrs. May's strings, controlling the Maybot and writing the script for her when it comes to international relations (which Mrs. May knows little about as is the case with most of her deeply provincial and deeply insular home counties home affairs advisors) but with her Conservative Party "mentor" the former Leader whom she served under and previous Foreign Secretary in the Cameron Government now (Lord) William Hague guiding her on world affairs every step of the way along with Lord Hague's RUSI colleague Karin Von Hippel and Lord Hague's extremely close personal, political and financial "partner" Alan Duncan who currently serves in Theresa May's Government as Deputy Foreign Secretary, who conveniently lives next door to William Hague on Gayfere Street and funnily enough had a massive crush for some bizarre reason on Philip May while they were all involved in the Oxford Union and OUCA. Their very own Manchurian candidate.

These people got her the job of Prime Minister in the traumatic and shocking aftermath of the decision by the UK to Exit the EU. This occurred because the Cameron Notting Hill-Bullingdon Club upper-middle class public school educated wing of the Tory Party fractured and factionalised regarding the issue of an EU Referendum and the subsequent line the Conservative Party would take. There was quite simply no one else of any calibre to put forward as the representative of this metropolitan "socially liberal modernizing" group and Lord Hague and co saw an opportunity to settle some old scores from the days of his failed miserable leadership of the Tory Party by effectively taking out members of a former enemy camp. In fact, in the most pathetic and childish fashion there has been quite a lot of ridiculous point scoring and score settling going on within the weird tribe that is known as the Tory Party and it is appalling to witness. Theresa May is simply not a Leader no matter how hard her image makers tried to present her as the new Margaret Thatcher. This was one of the reasons why she was selected.

The powers that be knew and had calculated precisely she would be easily manipulated, easily programmed, easily controlled because she is way out of her depth intellectually. Which is another sad truth about the current British prime minister. No one at Oxford or anyone who has ever dealt with her comes away with the impression of a deep, erudite and complex thinker so it is one of the greatest insults I can think of to compare a Titan like Margaret Thatcher to a pygmy like Theresa May. Mrs. Thatcher would be appalled at how Theresa May has handled the decision of a majority of the UK electorate to exit the European Union. Absolutely appalled. So, for that matter I have a suspicion Sir Winston Churchill would be too.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 pm

^^ besides the content - all rather intriguing to say the least - exactly who the hell is this opinionated former (?) Conservative; what looks like founding member of the Henry Jackson Society & aspirant mover & shaker with 2 ( count 'em ) Cambridge degrees doing writing rather vitriolic hit pieces for what looks like some sort of Russian IOPS set up