Western Civilisation's evolving Descent into Madness

C_D
Site Admin

Western Civilisation's evolving Descent into Madness

Post by C_D » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:40 am

People call me racist for shooting grey squirrels - 07/07/17
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazine-4 ... -squirrels

Since the 1950s, the number of native British red squirrels has fallen from around 3.5 million to an estimated 140,000.

This is due to competition and disease from grey squirrels, which were imported into the UK from North America in the 19th century.

Andrew Hodgkinson and Julie Bailey are among several red squirrel enthusiasts in the UK who shoot grey squirrels in an attempt to protect the native species. The approach is controversial and has led to accusations of racism and xenophobia.
I guess we need to round up all these Nazi, Fascist, grey-squirrel hating, racist, xenophobic scum and teach them a bloody good lesson, amIright? amIright? Calling Antifa! Calling Antifa! Hello, is that Antifa? Can you come over here and sort out these anti-grey-squirrelite Nazi scum for me please, they're not fit to exist. Make sure you wear your nice black shirts so that everyone recognises who you are and can be intimidated by you. Just like Mosley's blackshirts in the 30's! Yes! Hitlers blackshirts in the 20's! Yes! Mussolinis blackshirts in the 30's! Yes! The black shirt look is so cool. ^fart^