The Paedophile Thread

semper occultus

Re: The Paedophile Thread

Post by semper occultus » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

I haven't come across much on this apart from repetitions of the above text, it was a bit disappointing to find that this is all that Wikipedia could manage too.
http://www.sedaa.org/2017/08/amina-lone ... in-the-uk/

jakell

Post by jakell » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:07 pm

That's an interesting site, but I find some of the articles to be written in an odd style. As there is an ex-Muslim tone present, I may try and adopt the perspective I did when reading the output of some ex-Christians, ie of listening to a newly deprogrammed cult member - someone who is still a bit disorientated.

This article seems to be satire, but nowhere is it framed as such. The problem being that some real Jihadis talk pretty much like this, and they mean business.

ETA: Actually, I now notice a small tag that says 'satire', it's too close for comfort though, this could pass for Jihadi-speak which is generally absurd, but has very grave effects in the real world.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:33 am

That skit article is pretty funny. But then, I am a freak.
Machete-Secretary of the Beheading Civil Rights org DECAP
:lol:

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:45 pm

Chris Knowles is finding the glittering jewels exposed by the disintegration of hidden in plain sight quite disturbing.

http://secretsun.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08 ... -sins.html

FourthBase

Post by FourthBase » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:04 pm

C_D wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:45 pm
Chris Knowles is finding the glittering jewels exposed by the disintegration of hidden in plain sight quite disturbing.

http://secretsun.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08 ... -sins.html
There's even more involving Braintree he did not include like Muntasser and Logan Furniture, like Siddiqui and the gun range, like the FBI agent who went missing and died in CA, like all the activity and rumors during the Marathon week.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:23 am

There's something dark and disturbing about this, this...well, I don't know what it is. A gut level instinct tells me it's a victim expressing, in the only way he knows how, some terrible reality that he has been witness to. Or it's an ARG with an astonishing level of commitment and I'm a hopeless dope for falling for it. Either way, it draws attention to a child abuse case - or possibly a network. It gets a lot darker from the 2nd petscop video onwards.

There are plenty of analysis vids on youtube.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:21 pm

do a google image search for Ray Caesar artist -

or N very SFW here

http://boudoirprivee.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... ators.html

like to know who's buying his stuff

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:09 pm

deep state

Post by deep state » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:00 pm

DISGRACED radio DJ Jimmy Savile has been accused of buying indecent photographs of children from evil killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, Daily Star Online can exclusively reveal.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... eworth-BBC

Before their arrest in 1965, Savile ran the BBC studios from Manchester's Dickenson Road – where Top of the Pops was filmed – and has been accused of meeting with Brady and Hindley to buy indecent images of children.

Erica Gregory – who has devoted years of her life investigating the Moors murders – believes they even formed a twisted “paedophile ring”.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, she said: “I believe they went to the BBC studio regularly to make a fuss and try to get in with Savile.

“Alongside David Smith, Brady was selling photographs of children to make money at this time – I believe Savile could have been one of his customers.

“It is well known that Savile visited them both inside. I believe they were in a ring of some sort.”

It doesn’t stop there, though. In 2014, Dan Davies noted that Savile chillingly replied “I am the Myra Hindley story” when asked on his opinion of it.

And Gregory believes that Savile continued to communicate with the killers after their incarceration – visiting them and using songs played on the radio to transmit coded messages.

“Savile could have been using his radio for secret messages,” she said. “Brady used music in tapes and songs that he stated reminded him of the Moors. And Savile knew that if he played a song at a certain time then those listening would get the message.”
Edit: the main source of this is Erica Gregory, not a promosing lead at all, as happens:

1.0 out of 5 starsAbsolute nonsense!
ByAB.on November 4, 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
This 'book' and its contents are nothing more than pure fantasy concocted by a Paranormal group that have not done anything and never will do anything to further investigation into the moors murders case.
I have had the great misfortune to have been contacted by this group before this nonsense was published and I was asked to take them seriously. Having spent 50 years living with this case and going over the known facts countless times I can state that this pathetic attempt to gain an insight into more facts and to get into the head of Brady is one of the worst examples of self-publicity and total rubbish I have ever come across.
I have even had cause to contact the Greater Manchester Police about the anguish these people cause to myself and my family (I am the brother of Keith Bennett, the only victim of Brady and Hindley not to have found.) The latest quote I have from the police is 'We all share the same views of the Worsley Paranormal Society and again they have been politely but clearly told where they stand and informed of our views on the lack of legitimacy of their visions/musings/opinions.'

This group of misled and misinformed individuals still trawl the internet claiming, firstly, that they have the support of the police and then they state that they cannot understand why they are not taken seriously! Nobody with any sort of understanding of this case and the details of this case will ever take them seriously, the sooner they take that FACT in the better for all concerned.

5.0 out of 5 starsA different insight into the Moors Murders
ByOpenyoureyeson December 4, 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
A book which obviously is bothering people ? especially ones who have never even read it yet make a comment. The Secret Key to The Moors Murders is a book that is showing why Ian Brady was influenced by things he read and watched like films. He was living in a time warp and acted out much in a fantasy world he created. By using History and historical people he admired, like Oliver Cromwell, writers and poets and especially the Industrial Revolution,he was able to map the areas to this and create a puzzle field where he buried clues to what this was all about. The writers and Geniuses like James Joyce, W B Yeats, T S Eliot and the surrealism Artists of Paris.. I explain why I am able to see these .. then I have gone deeper into the Occult and Crowley and the areas he visited to see why these were important to him and possible sites for other victims. Its complex and no wonder he has been able to hide behind all of this and keep his game going. Even the names of people he writes to mean more to him, like Cowley and even the name Bennett..

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=dp_byline_s ... evancerank
That second, garbled "review" is probably by Gregory herself, who gives her own book 5 stars on goodreads.com

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:38 am

This is interesting:

The Victorian equivelent to pizzagate and the game plan that stopped the

u/Alasbabylon103

Introduction : About 4 years ago, I came across some haunting and disturbing photos of ragged Victorian era children, sentenced to prison and lashings for stealing food or warm clothing. It led me down a rabbit hole of human trafficking, legalized child rape /prostitution, child labor and its wretched abuses, and the complicity of the elites. The predators were found throughout Victorian society, those at the highest levels of law enforcement, parliament, judicial branches, and even royalty. Today we are called the Pizzagate Movement, back then they were known as the Purity Movement. These were a small group of fanatical activists who changed the world. As conspiracy theorists we can all find inspiration in this story. Link shows similar pictures of the children that triggered this research 4 years ago: (http://www.oldpolicecellsmuseum.org.uk/ ... p316p.aspx))

Summary: History repeats itself: The Purity Movement Activists that fought for the abused and trafficked children left us a game plan that changed the course of history. The world is a safer place for children because of their contributions. This is relevant to the Pizzagate Movement because tt proves beyond a shadow of doubt that a small and fanatical group of people can fight an elite, wealthy, network of pedos and win. If not for the work of: William B. Stead, Josephine Butler, Catherine Booth, Dr. Barnard, and so many, many, more, it would be normal and even socially acceptable today to rape a child. It would be socially acceptable and legal to sell a child's virginity as a cure to syphilis. These tireless activists are responsible for the idea that children deserve a "childhood." Our cultural norms of today are due to the battle that was known as the Purity Movement during the Industrial Revolution and the Victorian Era. Factories became known as Satanic Mills and the public awareness and outrage grew. During the industrial and Victorian eras, children were considered fresh meat by elites and pimps who benefited from the cheap labor and sexual exploitation. The abuses were horrific, legal, institutionalized and even accepted by mainstream Victorian society.The aristocracy class was neck deep in the depravity and abuse of these children. None of this is exaggerated, in fact, the photos and testimony will bring tears to your eyes.

I am sharing this because it relates to Pizzagate, since it demonstrates a historical precedence that elites (members of parliament, judges, law enforcement, and aristocrats) have been abusing and trafficking children for profit for hundreds of years. It demonstrates that laws can be changed and public pressure and awareness can force the hand of reluctant and even complicit leaders to curb the abuses. It is also useful, to understand the strategies that the activists used when fighting against industrial age corporations, royalty, MP's, police, legislation, and judges. Finally, the activists won, and how they won is relevant. These activists changed the course of history and of our society today. The links below will show the strategies that the Pedo. networks used: such as legislation to protect the predators, the targeting of orphan and poor children by traffickers, the complicity of the elites in law enforcement, and in positions of authority, It will show the media black out of the time and what the activists did to circumvent it. These links will expose the strategies of the Pedo Cabal, but it will also demonstrate how the Purity Activists fought back.

Victorian / Industrial Society the links below will demonstrate the cultural norms and abuses that were common in Victorian Society. Link below will show pics of children and their abusers. (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4287184/p ... reet-kids/)) "Harrowing pictures of a pregnant ten-year-old prostitute and tots begging for money capture the heart-breaking poverty of Victorian street children. Eminent Victorian men would unashamedly discuss their attraction to young girlsHowever a scandal in nineteenth century England caused the government to raise the age of consent and tackle child prostitution. The age of consent was then raised from 13 to 16. During this period, the term white slavery came to be used throughout Europe and the United States to describe prostituted children." First hand accounts of children who labored in "satanic mills." (Factories came to be refered by the public as "satanic mills.")

(http://celestetmoc.weebly.com/industria ... hoods.html)) "Sarah Golding was poorly and so she stopped her machine. James Birch, the overlooker, knocked her to the floor. She got up as well as she could. He knocked her down again. Then she was carried to her house...she was found dead in her bed. There was another girl called Mary...she knocked her food can to the floor. The master, Mr. Newton, kicked her and caused her to wear away till she died. There was another, Caroline Thompson, who was beaten till she went out of her mind. The overlookers used to cut off the hair of any girl caught talking to a lad. This head shaving was a dreadful punishment. We were more afraid of it than any other punishment for girls are proud of their hair."- An interview with an unknown woman who worked in a cotton factory as a child (1849)

"Children worked under deplorable conditions and were being exploited by the industrialists. A picture was painted of the “dark satanic mill” where children as young as five and six years old worked for twelve to sixteen hours a day, six days a week without recess for meals in hot, stuffy, poorly lit, overcrowded factories to earn as little as four shillings per week."- Tuttle, 2001

The Heros who changed the world:

1.Josephine butler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Butler "While investigating the effect of the Acts, Josephine had been appalled that some of the prostitutes were as young as 12, and that there was a slave trade of young women and children from England to the continent for the purpose of prostitution. A campaign to combat the trafficking led to the removal from office of the head of the Belgian Police des Mœurs, and the trial and imprisonment of his deputy and 12 brothel owners, who were all involved in the trade. Josephine fought child prostitution with help from the campaigning editor of the Pall Mall Gazette, William Thomas Stead, who purchased a 13-year-old girl from her mother for £5. The subsequent outcry led to the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885 which raised the age of consent from 13 to 16 years of age and brought in measures to stop children becoming prostitutes. Her final campaign was in the late-1890s, against the Contagious Diseases Acts which continued to be implemented in the British Raj. 2.Catherine Booth

https://www.cbeinternational.org/resour ... usade-1885

William T. Stead:

"1876, Stead joined a campaign to repeal the Contagious Diseases Act, befriending the feminist Josephine Butler.[11] The law was repealed in 1886.[11]" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._T._Stead))

"William Thomas Stead (5 July 1849 – 15 April 1912) was an English newspaper editor who, as a pioneer of investigative journalism, became a controversial figure of theVictorian era.[1][2] Stead published a series of hugely influential campaigns whilst editor of The Pall Mall Gazette, and he is best known for his 1885 series of articles, The Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon, written in support of a bill to raise the age of consent from 13 to 16, dubbed the "Stead Act. Stead's 'new journalism' paved the way for the modern tabloid in Great Britain. -Eliza Armstrong Case / Maiden tribute of Modern Babylonn order to demonstrate the truth of his revelations, he arranged the "purchase" of Eliza Armstrong, the 13-year-old daughter of a chimney sweep.

Conclusions: -It took at least 24 years for the activists to raise the age of consent. Let that sink in, from the first law on the books dated 1861, to the law which finally raised the age of consent to 16, it took 24 years of diligent work. We need a long game. History is repeating itself and history has left us a game plan to stop it. So where does the pizzagate movement go in the long run? How do we stay relevant and effective? What lessons can we learn from the purity movement? What can we learn from the Franklin Credit Union Scandal?

My next post will concentrate on the strategies and tactics employed by the purity movement against the pedo elite.Otherwise this post will be endless! I am sorry if the post is too long. I have mounds of links and I have put together a timeline. Four years ago this topic was MUCH easier to research. Much has been scrubbed from the internet since.

It is my wish that this post can spread some hope that Pizzagate is NOT a lost cause. We can change the world. Our predecessors did it and so could we! It is my hope that this post inspires fresh ideas and new tactics.

Some interesting conspiracy oddities: William t stead was the most famous victim of the titanic. The elite families that enriched themselves on the exploitation of children have monument and portraits hanging in our national museums. Much of this information seems to be systematically scrubbed from the internet.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:26 am

That site is a work of great dedication.

Looking through it, I happened across this quote from an interview with a police whistle blower:
there was a loop hole in the law that allowed paedophiles to live on canal boats, avoid registry and just act with impunity.
From here: https://scepticpeg.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... er-speaks/

I learn something new every day. Thanks, Semp.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:49 am

there was a book out quite recently on the Victorian child prostitution scandal - and its not actually THAT long ago in the great scheme of things

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/a ... NNELL.html

for which reason I very much look askance at anyone who seems overly keen on lowering the age of consent laws

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:54 pm

From the article: "King Leopold of Belgium was so keen on English girls he had an account with a London madam who, for £800 a month, provided a steady supply of medically verified virgins."

What a wonderful man he was. A veritable role model for today's tyrants.

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Very interesting documentary. Prepare for sickness. The way these people think is disgusting. Rope, need more rope and neck burns for these fuckers.

The first one is the only one I have watched. This man's obsession with children boils my blood. I don't remember how to embed these videos. Been too long.

On edit it looks like they self embed. Only the first one has an image on the beginning screen though. Not sure what is up with the others. If they don't work I will delete the links or something so they don't junk up the page.

Edit number 2. Maybe I fixed it.

Secret History: Kinsey's Paedophiles

This is a Yorkshire Television(UK) production for Channel 4(UK), produced and directed by Tim Tate, aired August 10, 1998. The show features interviews with Kinsey team members Paul Gebhard and Clarence Tripp, Kinsey Institute director John Bancroft and several of Kinsey's biographers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tim Tate's official website: http://timtate.co.uk/

Also watch "One in Ten: The Kinsey Percentage":

Also watch "The Kinsey Syndrome":

Tim Tate and Judith Reisman talking about Kinsey in Croatia in February 2013:

Personal interview with Tim Tate:
exodus refugee

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:22 am

a tough read - most interesting for it being produced by the achingly right-on Yasmin Alibhai Brown - whose credentials - like those of Nazir Afzal presumably sanction this article

'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-too.html

It is a rainy day in June and I am in a terraced house in Manchester. It belongs to an acquaintance who I will call Mrs Soni, a retired Asian school teacher. She is shaking with nerves and I, too, am feverishly anxious as we wait, repeatedly peeping out through heavy red curtains. Our guests had said they would come at nine in the morning, after the children had gone to school. The street is quiet. Few Asians live here, which is important.

I am meeting the wives of three men convicted of a terrible crime – of grooming and raping dozens of white girls. Nila, the 18-year-old daughter of one of them, will be there as well.
It was Nila who had approached me in Leeds when I gave a talk earlier this year. Small for her age, softly spoken, she had beautiful, green-brown eyes, Kashmiri, like her mother’s.
She was upset. ‘My dad is in prison because he was with others raping small white girls,’ she told me. ‘I hate him. He made my mum pregnant eight times even when she didn’t want to do it. I heard her crying. Six babies died. He did that to her for so long. But never went to prison.’

Since reports of a gang of Pakistani-British sexual predators in Rotherham first emerged in 2011, there has been a string of horrific cases: in Rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Aylesbury and at least 20 other towns across the country.
Even now white girls, many from troubled homes, are being violated by men who profess to be good Muslims. Such are the explosive racial and religious implications that, to our shame, many refuse to face the problem.
Look at what happened to Sarah Champion, Labour MP for Rotherham, who was sacked from the shadow front bench for saying just this. Or take the case of Amina Lone, a Muslim councillor from Birmingham, who rightly defended Champion but was then told she cannot stand for re-election.

Yes, sexual predators come from all classes and races. However, in organised group rapes, such as those in Rotherham and Rochdale, the issues of race and ethnicity are undeniable. They must be addressed.
As a female British-Muslim writer, I am deeply troubled by the Muslim men who work in packs and entrap and ravage young white girls and teenagers.
Thanks to the procession of disturbing court cases and the BBC drama Three Girls, based on the Rochdale scandal, we now know the gruesome details of the crimes. But we know nothing about how these rapists behaved behind their own closed doors. They had wives and children – how could they commit such abhorrent crimes? And now, at last, I was getting access to the family members. I had to promise their names would be changed and that none would be identified. The consequences, if discovered, would be unimaginable.

A car arrived. Two women in grey headscarves got out timidly. The third, Nusrat, had a long plait and was modestly dressed in trousers and a top. The driver was Nila, her daughter. They went to the back sitting room.
It will be a long time before I forget the three hours of emotional chaos, disorientation and pain that followed. I learned that they, too, had been subject to despicable sexual abuse. But I also discovered that, trapped in a world of obedience and ignorance, too many also blame the white teenaged victims for leading their abusers on.

Nila’s mother, Nusrat, was the most confident. She was born in Britain and married a relative, as expected. Three years ago, he divorced her – punishment for opposing his plans to force Nila to marry his second cousin. Today, she works as a dinner lady.
The other two women, Homa and Mariam, came as young, virgin brides from villages in Pakistan. Arriving here, they spoke no English and their mothers-in-law treated them like slaves. The women would not discuss the intimate parts of their lives at first, resorting instead to vague words and platitudes: ‘Muslim women must give husband,’ said one of them. ‘He want, she don’t like but must give.’
But bit by bit, they opened up, describing a world of loveless sex on demand, of domestic violence, routine debasement. ‘He did it hard, it hurt,’ said Nusrat. ‘It was always painful. He say I am his toy. I say no, he pushed me down, made me cry. He was like a dog.’

Homa’s husband was, she says, a kind man when she first came over. He worked for an ironmonger’s. When it closed, he became a cabbie and changed. He stayed out all hours, hit her, shouted at her and insisted on sex just a few days after she had given birth. Once she fainted with the pain. There was a lot of blood.

Did she complain? These are not matters that are commonly discussed among Muslim women.
I tried to dig further down. How, exactly, did their relationships work? The men, always controlling, had become more so with time, angry as they grew older and as the children grew up. These were marriages with no hugs or kisses, with little overt love and a great deal of fear. A portrait emerged of a generation of men torn between two cultures – and they were angry about it. They are more alienated than the older migrants, their fathers and grandfathers, who chose to come here to build new lives and felt more respected.

As Nila said: ‘Men like my dad hate freedom. They punish us for something that they can’t change.’
Did the wives know about the criminal abuse committed by their husbands, or at least suspect? They all claimed not to, and I believed them. They could not discuss, let alone question, their husband’s movements. As one said: ‘He is a man. He comes and goes as he wants. He doesn’t answer to me.’
Perhaps what took place was beyond their comprehension. They do not seem to understand the concept of consensual sex. In their world, the sex drive is a male urge that must be satisfied. Their men took the white girls as they took their wives.
And from all the evidence, it is clear the men in question still blame the victims and feel no remorse. They are sexual psychotics.

Yet, painful as it is to say, it became clear, too, that the men are not alone in blaming the victims. I asked the women how they would feel if their children had been drugged and raped. They agreed it would break their hearts. But, Mariam said: ‘It can’t happen to our children because they are not in the streets. We look after them.’

Only Nusrat and Nila were prepared to condemn the abuse without reservation. The others, it seemed, privately blamed the girls and even their parents. It became clear they had a very confused sense of morality.
Nusrat fought back, saying: ‘You know our girls are raped by uncles, fathers, brothers and imams. My neighbour’s daughter had a baby when she was 12. It was her uncle. They blamed her. Sent her to Pakistan. We don’t see the truth.’
But later, at a separate meeting, I encountered Suju, the wife of another jailed groomer. She was afraid of him but she, too, thinks white girls are: ‘Filthy. How they dress. They have no shame, no fear of Allah.’

Was it OK to hurt them the way the men did?, I asked. ‘No. You can’t hurt people. Allah does not want that,’ she replied. ‘But it is the girls who should be careful. They did something to him, maybe bad magic. I am now alone, no money, no life.’
It is wrong to suggest all Asian men are sexual predators. The Muslim men I know love and take care of their wives and are deeply shaken by the convictions.
Muslim activists fear talking about the abusers encourages racism. They may be right. But the grooming gangs are responsible for much greater racial hostility. Progressive Muslims must make this crime socially unacceptable. The communities which shelter and defend these men must be confronted. We need research into why a disproportionate number of Pakistani Muslim men in Britain commit this crime as well as offer compulsory re-education for those who have been locked up.
These predators – and the wives who seek to justify their behaviour – must understand that women are not white or brown flesh to be consumed at will.

interesting to see how the Labour Party reacted to Anne Cryer & Sarah Champion in contrast to :-

Sammy Woodhouse, who was groomed as a teenager by abuser Arshid Hussain, spoke out after Naz Shah, Bradford West Labour MP, retweeted and liked a tweet from a parody account of newspaper columnist Owen Jones. It said: “Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity.”

Ms Shah later deleted the retweet and unliked the post. A spokesman in her office said it was a “genuine accident” and to suggest otherwise was “absolute nonsense,” but did not offer her apologies.

http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/ne ... _23593.htm

jakell

Post by jakell » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:12 am

"...Even now white girls, many from troubled homes, are being violated by men who profess to be good Muslims..."

Perhaps they can be considered (by active or tacit Muslim opinion) to be actually good Muslims, just not good human beings. There were cries of "Allah akhbar" at a recent Rotherham trial of some of these men, possibly a display of approval at the successful prosection of these men, but I'm more inclined to associate this with varying kinds of Martyrdom.

I notice that, unlike the majority of 'investigations', this article does not shy away from the accurate usage of the word 'white'. when Sarah Champion spoke the truth she was unfortunately part of an organisation that was able to 'correct' her, the same sanctions would probably be applied here but I'm not sure if the source is so vulnerable this time.

The article also leaves open the predictable avenue for the framing of this as purely male violence, the usual go-to position when the facts become a little too weighty and uncomfortable, thereby putting the issue of Islam back in the shade. I do notice though that most expressions of moderate Islam come from the artificial position of existing under a Western umbrella, it would be interesting to hear the opinions of those from Islamic countries as well - I would expect these to be far less nuanced.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:59 pm

ironic I mention Nazir Afzal

Nazir Afzal who kick started the prosecutions in the Muslim grooming scandal and who was due to be the key note speaker at annual bash for the Society of Asian Lawyers has been told he is no longer welcome. Apparently it was an article in the Daily Mail where he wrote of the need for 'the community to take greater responsibility' that led to him being 'no-platformed'.

www.urban75.net/forums

jakell

Post by jakell » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:42 pm

"The Society for Asian Lawyers" seems a pretty loosely defined group to me.

As they seem to disapprove of Nafir Asfal's involvement in the Rotherham case, I assume they are orientated towards traditional Islam (still not sure there is any other kind that has a future), so the name will displease Indians and Sikhs who are pretty tired of being lumped in with Muslims.
Whether or not they have any female members will be an indication of whether they are a professionally orientated body, or simply a higher status men's club such as the Masons.