The Paedophile Thread

semper occultus

The Paedophile Thread

Post by semper occultus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:30 am

SICK SEX ROBOT PROBE British cops investigating import and sale of vile sex robots designed to look like children

The National Crime Agency said 24 arrests have been made relating to sex dolls that can move and are modelled on children
EXCLUSIVE

by MARGI MURPHY 20th January 2017, 12:34 pm

www.thesun.co.uk

THE National Crime Agency is investigating the sale of disgusting sex robots designed to look like children, The Sun Online can reveal.

Almost two dozen people have now been arrested on suspicion of owning the “obscene” dolls, with one man under investigation for allegedly importing the sick robots on a “commercial” basis.

An NCA spokesperson told The Sun: “It is an issue the NCA, Border Force and partners are aware of and are actively looking at.

“Under customs regulations it is an offence to import ‘indecent or obscene articles’

“As such, if Border Force officers deem an item obscene (ie. clearly childlike) they have the power to seize it.

“Many such seizures have been made by Border Force, particularly in postal or fast parcel traffic.”

The NCA has arrested a Brit suspected of “importing commercial quantities of such dolls” and investigations are continuing and he has not been charged.

A further 23 customers have also been arrested since April last year, the spokesperson said.

The sex robots are also being sold on the dark web, where websites are claiming to offer dolls modelled on “real human children” aged as young as five.

One page said its silicon dolls were as “soft as a human body” and based on a real child.

Another dark website charges up to 1.9 bitcoin per doll, which works out at around £1,300.

It even has its own warranty page to help out customers if something goes wrong with their robot.

Dark web experts said some of the websites were likely to be genuine, although many sites on this hidden internet are fakes designed to trick people into handing over cash.

Several drugs, guns and even hitman websites have been uncovered as a ruse to steal people’s money or were exposed as the work of government agencies trying to catch crooks.

Customers are too embarrassed or afraid of the legal repercussions to complain.

A darknet investigator, who did not wish to be named, told The Sun Online that some websites appeared legitimate, whilst others are likely to be designed to rip off perverts.

He said: “An obscure Japanese child sex doll business has been used by multiple independent scammers to defraud potential customers.

“The scammers know legal action against them is unlikely and the the social stigma of the product would prevent consumer complaints.

“With such a range of criminal and ethically questionable services available on the dark web, the market for scams remains lucrative.”

We have contacted the operators of the dark net websites, but they have not responded.

There has been much debate over the growing sex robot craze.

Dolls modelled on people’s favourite celebrities are believed to hit the market soon.

Human and robot marriages have been slated for 2030 when, one expert claims, the law will be altered to allow humans to tie the knot with androids.

C_D
Site Admin

Re: The Paedophile Thread

Post by C_D » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 am

Shifts the focus from real, live actual children being molested, I guess.

I mean, don't get me wrong - the thought of a child being molested is too much to bear thinking about in great detail - it's the robbing of innocence that I find so distressing - but, wouldn't it be better if low-echelon pedophiles had something like this available to them, as an alternative to a person?

Pedophiles have always been, and still are, here to stay.

Why not offer an alternative that might save a child from being sexually abused? It won't stop what occurs at the top of the pyramid - amongst those that abuse children for the energy they believe it provides them - but it may save a child from the street corner, overwhelming sexual urge offender.

Surprising even myself, I find myself in favour of these automaton facsimilies. Rather a machine, than a person.

gods+lonely=man

Post by gods+lonely=man » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 am

As horrible as these ''dolls'' are i am surprised that they are just coming to light as of recentl.I guess these are for the poorer paedophiles that can't afford trips to 3rd world countries where niche sex tourism takes place.

Years ago i had a alarming experience while traveling/camping around mexico.The travel group i was with had camped outside of Los pozas the surrealist
sculpture park a few hours off the eastern coast.One morning a late 30 year man old from upstate ny walked by and warmly conversed with us.He said he had been traveling all over by himself and that it wasn't the first time doing so.Later before saying goodbye to us i had a solo conversation with him.He basically told me that the main reason for visiting mexico was to frequent the ''boys towns'' and informed me what they are and that it was sort of a problem that he had.He did not tell me the exact nature of preference but i did not ask and abruptly ended the conversation upon hearing the direction being taken.

I wanted to assume that he was just into adult female prostitutes which is revolting enough considering the ramifications but part of me got the feeling that it was much darker since a person does not have to leave america for that.

What i am surprised is that there are no male dolls or if there are did the paper deicide that it was better to keep the concept that paedophilia is mostly
geared to the attraction of female children?By and large it still seems that societal consensus is that the sexual abuse of males is significantly smaller.
If the real number of abuse of males was added i think it would reveal how much of a systemic problem exists.I myself personally know of just as many men who were abused as well as women.

The elephant in the room that is pedophilia seems to be on the same level as alcoholism in regards to how it is acknowledged but allowed to exist.
I think it is a problem that if truly addressed and dealt with could conceivable rupture society so greatly that the fallout would be akin to a worldwide earthquake and would take decades to heal.In light of that it is no wonder that it is so invisible even to those who it has directly effected.

gods+lonely=man

Post by gods+lonely=man » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:18 am

If i remember correctly the unibomber manifesto addresses the source of pedophilia being rooted in the denial in adolescents the ability to actualize their
sexual desires.In doing so this causes a latency where adults are still attracted to those children of the age that the desire first formed.

I have heard theories defending Michael Jackson from the charge of being a pedophile.It goes that since he was denied the freedom of being a child along with the social interactions of other children,as an adult all he wanted to do is fulfill that lost time period by being surrounded and playing with kids.Seeing how brutally strict his father was in denying him the experience of being a child,it is no wonder as an adult he recreated it every chance he got(neverland ranch).

He could have been a child molester or he could have been an extremely screwed up adult who people easily figured out how to blackmail.
Both seem equally plausible.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 2460b766e3

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 am

They all look Japanese.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:17 am

BigEyeTenor wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 am
They all look Japanese.
Isn't this something our society doesn't really like to look too closely at - regarding Japanese culture?
Talking in generalities - I have no great insight into japanese culture at all - they do seem to have a penchant for children in uniforms.
Is anyone here into Anime? Would I be correct in assuming that large-eyed, childlike characters are the prime focus of this genre?

gods+lonely=man

Post by gods+lonely=man » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:40 am

The Japanese do have an unhealthy preoccupation with young school girls.In my mind i somehow think this along with other questionable aspects are some how related to them almost being bombed of the face of the planet in WW2.The psychology that exists behind Japan's favorite monster Godzilla correlates to the ptsd that the entire country had after the utter destructions of two of its cities.Its a stretch but maybe the sexualization of young girls in Japan is a holdover to a time when there was need for younger people to procreate at ages below the established norm.It could be that the physical population was so low that they needed a immediate boom in order to maintain integrity or that psychically they needed to manage the overwhelming trauma. Conceivably the best way to do that was to move forward by focusing on having and raising children.

Or it could just be some sort of twisted archaic form of patriarchy that is now at least on the surface,social unacceptable to our western viewpoint.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 am

just watched the film Starred Up about a very violent young offender being moved up ( "starred up") to an adult prison. One part of his back story is that he was subject to sexual abuse as a kid. It suddenly occurred to me that this well known aspect of prison culture of rejection of "nonces" & sex-cases where they are singled out for attack is a result of the number of adults who end up in the criminal justice system who have backgrounds of being abused. This is probably hugely obvious to alot of people but for some reason this is the first time I can re-call making that connection. I've tended to take on a view of it from somewhere of some sort of predatory hierarchy of violent males using a distorted version of wider social disapproval as an excuse

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:21 pm

semper occultus wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 am
just watched the film Starred Up about a very violent young offender being moved up ( "starred up") to an adult prison. One part of his back story is that he was subject to sexual abuse as a kid. It suddenly occurred to me that this well known aspect of prison culture of rejection of "nonces" & sex-cases where they are singled out for attack is a result of the number of adults who end up in the criminal justice system who have backgrounds of being abused. This is probably hugely obvious to alot of people but for some reason this is the first time I can re-call making that connection. I've tended to take on a view of it from somewhere of some sort of predatory hierarchy of violent males using a distorted version of wider social disapproval as an excuse
Welcome to the world of the collapse of hidden in plain sight.
It seems pretty bloody obvious now, but it hadn't occured to me to connect it, either.
Thanks for bringing this up.
...is a result of the number of adults who end up in the criminal justice system who have backgrounds of being abused
I'd add a bit to the end of this sentence - 'particularly within the social services that are there to protect them'

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:53 pm

I would hate to know that I was living next door to someone that had one of these dolls. I would be non-stop disturbed.
exodus refugee

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Color me shocked. Glad to see this. Its from 2016 but I just now saw it.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse
March 25, 2016 | Michael Dorstewitz

The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.

“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”

The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.

5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.

The left, as one might expect, reacted swiftly with claws fully extended.

Think Progress described the American College of Pediatricians as a “hate group masquerading as pediatricians.”

The Huffington Post said that “Once again, Paul McHugh has used the ever more tarnished name of Johns Hopkins to distort science and spread transphobic misinformation.”

McHugh, who formerly served as Johns Hopkins’ psychiatrist in chief, issued an opinion last year stating the transgenderism is a “mental disorder” and sex change is a “medical impossibility.”

The statement was also signed by Drs. Michelle A. Cretella, M.D., president of the American College of Pediatricians, and Quentin Van Meter, M.D., the organization’s vice president.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/25/ ... use-321212
exodus refugee

jakell

Post by jakell » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am

Always stayed out of these sort of threads at the old place. As well as not being a particular interest of mine, I found the focus on it a little too intense.. they seem to have pulled out of that dark spiral by now, but I reckon it's too late.

So, here we are on a UK based board, and we have a familiar UK scenario, and this time it's in Newcastle. I don't think there will be many surprises around the UK about the details, but it's still a bit painful listening to BBC reports keep using the phrase "certain communities" over and over and over again. It's clear that people want to home in on the actual facts, but the conditioning revealed by the Rotherham deafening-silence is incredibly strong, this is indicated again by them also continually referring to the Rochdale comparison, but staying away from Rotherham, possibly because it is the most embarrassingly large Elephant.
The nearest I've heard them come is referring to "Asian communities", but I reckon there will be some Sikhs who are pissed of at that, I hope they speak up.

I have heard a reference to "profoundly racist crime", which is accurate and clear in all of these instance. Unfortunately, that much used word is pointing in the wrong direction, so it probably won't take hold. IMO though, 'race' doesn't cut it either, but it's a step towards recognition.

Still the big one by a long chalk

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:35 am

I like the way the Beeb decided to make it a story that was actually all about debating Police tactics in paying an informer £10,000 to roll up a paedophile network - good foot-work under considerable pressure by the Editorial staff there

jakell

Post by jakell » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:27 am

I reckon there are myriad detours available when someone tries to approach the problem directly, and most can be spun for long enough until people start to lose concentration.

Partly this is also an inbuilt human tendency, and opinion formers (solidifiers) know how to let this play out so they don't have to do all the work. Terrorism is a good example: when something bad happens, enough people have the necessary realism to keep focused on it however, when something really really awful happens, it throws us into moral panic and therefore denial. People start creating their own mental escape routes.

I don't think it's just about detours either, I reckon there are concentric areas of allowed thought and speech, with the centre being the most protected. Here, it's sort of ok to talk of 'Asian', but that's pretty broad and hardly tars anyone, the next level is that of race, but that is sufficiently broad and it's where the mess that has been made of that concept (by SJW types) actually becomes a useful fog. then we talk about culture/nationality and there are several of these which at first seems confusing, except we might now notice they are all Islam centred.
A short detour is to identify the large Pakistani (origin) presence, and again this points to Islam, the trouble is that Islam is so huge that it's easy to get lost again. The Pakistani origin enables is to find a subset of this though and that would be Deobandi** Islam, and there we have a group that is small (ie tight-knit) enough to nurture extremes, but at the same time is large and diverse enough to obscure them from the wider gaze.

**I think I've got this right, I'll have to check.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:24 am

this is a also major factor facing any investigatory authority - the equivalent of omerta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baradari_(brotherhood)

Barādarī or Birādrī (Urdu: برادری‎) means Brotherhood originating from the Persian word برادر Baradar meaning "Brother". In Pakistan and India it is used to denote a number of social strata among South Asian Muslims (see Caste system among Muslims). According to author Anatol Lieven, "the most important force in [Pakistani] society" are Baradari, usually far stronger than any competing religious, ethnic, or ideological cause. Parties and political alliances in Pakistan are based on Baradari, not ideology.[1]
The political effects of baradari or bradree among Pakistanis in the United Kingdom were attacked during the Bradford West by-election, 2012 which resulted in the gain of a House of Commons seat for the Respect Party and its candidate George Galloway.[2]

jakell

Post by jakell » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:56 pm

semper occultus wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:24 am
this is a also major factor facing any investigatory authority - the equivalent of omerta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baradari_(brotherhood)

Barādarī or Birādrī (Urdu: برادری‎) means Brotherhood originating from the Persian word برادر Baradar meaning "Brother". In Pakistan and India it is used to denote a number of social strata among South Asian Muslims (see Caste system among Muslims). According to author Anatol Lieven, "the most important force in [Pakistani] society" are Baradari, usually far stronger than any competing religious, ethnic, or ideological cause. Parties and political alliances in Pakistan are based on Baradari, not ideology.[1]
The political effects of baradari or bradree among Pakistanis in the United Kingdom were attacked during the Bradford West by-election, 2012 which resulted in the gain of a House of Commons seat for the Respect Party and its candidate George Galloway.[2]
I haven't come across much on this apart from repetitions of the above text, it was a bit disappointing to find that this is all that Wikipedia could manage too.

Really though, the 'omerta' part is pretty much an extension of several teachings in the Koran relating to non-believers which not only relates to communication with unbelievers, but the physical treatment of them. Thus the above observation of a race based element in not quite accurate, the more important factor about the victims would be that they are non-Muslims, if Muslim girls were targeted then then the perpetrators wouldn't have got very far, showing that some in the community have a level of awareness of this.

This is not to suggest that the perpetrators are particularly religious (some of the Rotherham guys did shout Allah Aakhbar in court), although they will very likely have been brought up as Muslims, and an atheist half-way house barely exists in Islam, ie they will still be regarded of Muslims by the community.
This may change when some of them get to prison which is well known as an Islamic extremist recruiting ground. They may well crave a way back to Islam after sullying themselves and this will present itself in the form of acts of Jihad, maybe not exactly 'by the sword', but other ways are also approved of.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:11 pm

not necesarily according to some of the testimony in this investigation

The Last Taboo?
File on 4

As inquiries into child abuse in Rotherham continue, File on 4 investigates claims of a hidden problem of sexual abuse within Britain's Asian communities.

While the victims of recent grooming scandals have mostly been white girls, campaigners say Asian boys and girls have also been subjected to abuse over many years.

Male and female survivors tell Manveen Rana there's a powerful culture of denial stopping many speaking out and getting justice. They say communities too often close ranks and ostracise or threaten those who complain, while leaving perpetrators to carry on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04mctw3

jakell

Post by jakell » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:44 pm

After listening to this program I feel slightly torn. Only slightly though, and far less sympathetic than I would have done years ago, I've sort of replaced that sympathy with frustration.

The woman at the start who has taken on these women's cause apparently 'teaches the Koran' once a week at some community centre or another, and there I start to lose sympathy because there is sod all in there that is at all helpful to such women (and plenty to support the men who abuse them), so it would serve her community if she took this bravery a little further and started looking askance at Islam itself. Maajid Nawaz is doing this at present, and specifically with relation to Islamic Terrorism (Imam Tawhidi is worth a look too)

The frustration comes from the assumption that as well as our own burdens, we are sort of expected to sort out Islam's internal problem's too, in spite of the pains it takes to hide them from us, and how they import almost intact an abusive culture from Pakistan and wrap it in fog so they can carry on in exactly the same fashion they have for centuries. not just that, it is spilling out quite aggressively.
Ironically, there's an SJW type term for this progressive assumption that we can absorb and heal all cultures... and that is Western Supremacism

(I've accidentally deleted my post from before this, doesn't really change much though)

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 am

well ofcourse the most dangerous & pernicous omerta was that practised by the BBC foremost amongst others over a couple of decades at least - and it still seems to be in force in the Labour Party - one of Corbyn's shadow cabinet has just been "resigned" - having failed to learn from Anne Cryer's experience

https://order-order.com/2017/08/16/sara ... n-article/

Sarah Champion is under pressure from Corbynistas on Twitter demanding that she is sacked from her Shadow Cabinet job over her article in The Sun last week:

“Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is.”
To save face with outraged lefties, Champion is putting it about that her words were stripped of all nuance and that she didn’t write the opening sentences. Sun sources insist Champion was not only sent the subbed text, she was sent the hard copy of the page (above) and raised no objections.

In fact her personal assistant emailed the paper the day following the article’s publication to say that Champion was “thrilled with it”:

Date: 11 August 2017 at 10:40
Subject: RE: Sarah’s piece

She is absolutely thrilled with it – just gone to get some hard copies. However, she is mortified that you’ve used such an ancient picture of her – it is about five years old! I sent some newer ones last summer to the picture desk and am attaching them again here. Please can you send them on to the relevant person. Thanks, x
Champion has said what is the obvious truth about rape gangs – her personal assistant’s only complaint before the Corbynistas got involved was that the picture of her used was old. Only when social justice warriors started shrilly tweeting calls for her to resign did Champion seek to disown the article…

jakell

Post by jakell » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:18 am

Sarah's a Rotherham MP and was doing her job and following her instincts. The comments following that article, even though they are a concentrated sample, reinforce my belief that a good number of the the British Public 'get it' (including some from the Pakistani 'community'). If she were to go independant she might get some significant support, a bit like the UKIP effect after this abuse matter came out circa 2011, I doubt the effect would be that intense this time as plenty of water has gone under the Bridge.

It's not just about the BBC and Labour though, leading up to the exposure of this, there was plenty of voluntary silence too on all levels, which is an indication of what might still be happening at this present time, yet to be exposed. Now that a proper enquiry and report has been done, there should be a lot less wriggle room, but wriggle they do.