The Red Pill Movie by Cassie Jaye

C_D
Site Admin

The Red Pill Movie by Cassie Jaye

Post by C_D » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:03 pm

I recommend watching this film. With no personal bias either way, I found it surprising and thought provoking.
The ensuing corporate media blackening of it speaks absolute volumes.
There's plenty of folow up content on youtube discussing Cassie Jaye's travails at the hands of the creepy corporate media, who appear bent on promoting the lowest standard divide and conquer tactic of forcing males and females apart.
I sincerely believe the msm is fucked, along with the power system - and it's going to get very unpleasant as all the hidden in plain site trickery is unmasked, digested and ultimately causes a very, very strong backlash by those that have suffered under it.

C_D
Site Admin

Re: The Red Pill Movie by Cassie Jaye

Post by C_D » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Yikes, this young person is Woke (ythat's the term for it, I believe). More people waking up, abruptly. Red-pilled.

The question is - how do we remove every last vestige of a Power Control System that has been entrenched for centuries?

Even assuming that every last person with no vested interest in that Power Control System realises what lays before them, what tools do we have at our disposal to topple a System that controls the media, the monetary system, the economic network, has access to weapons of mass destruction and the aggressive means of control - and the armed forces, the police, the secret services and surveillance industry of many first world countries - at their immediate disposal?

This is an extremely pressing question.

However, one advantage that has been unavailable to previous generations is, quite paradoxically, the nuclear arsenal.
It's presence deters the 'normal' and previous fall back position undertaken by the Power System - that of manouvering a war between first world nations, as in the first and second world wars - thus this is no longer an option. Unless of course, they really are insane enough to consider nuclear annihilation a credible option, rather than relinquish control.

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:28 am

Just watched the trailer. Looks interesting. Thanks for the tip.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:13 am

Been watching some youtube videos of young, campus-based SJW's. They are getting awfully upset and are very cross about it all.

I'm wondering if they may have a point in being rather cross - but that the anger and feelings of powerlessness towards 'society at large' is being displaced towards smaller and more manageable causes - rather than the behemoth-sized task of addressing a society that gives them a poor education (for which they must become indebted to remedy via University fees), a cost-of-housing crisis that means many will be unable to leave the parental nest, governments that gleefully provoke war in their name, not to mention the soul-crushingly vacuous nature of a their coming life, if they are lucky - sat in an office or delivering packages, earning just enough to live whilst enviously eyeing the celebrities who 'made it' into The World of Craving the Love of Strangers, with it's heroin-highs of adulation - and it's comedown - the repetitive cold-turkey of diminishing interest over time. And all for money.

I'm not that surprised the young 'uns are pissed off.

dusty

Post by dusty » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:39 pm

The ex-SJW of 2013-15 has left college. Fascism exists in America all of sudden. They've joined the DSA. Chapo Trap House is their collective soma. They use the same swarming tactics on their adversaries, but now it's couched protectively in layers of irony and snark, and aimed at conspiracy theorists and tankies (ie. people that "give the CIA too much credit" + anyone on the left that has a problem with US militarism). It's a new grassroots movement. They don't have a Bernie or a Trump yet but it's all very exciting.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Fascinating insight into gamergate at the start - it's all a psyop.