The Hollywood Files

C_D
Site Admin

The Hollywood Files

Post by C_D » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:40 am

Weinstein - no need to reiterate here what can found in abundance everywhere.

There's little point in discussing it, except from a personal position - and I dislike Hollywood intensely.

I believe Weinstein is the tip of the iceberg.

Corey Feldman has been desperately trying to warn parents for years against sending their kids into the Hollywood Pedophile Nexus.

Quentin Tarantino, one of the creepiest human beings I have ever laid eyes on - (I once saw him being interviewed about practicing strangling an actress to death and he really, really fucking enjoyed talking about it - it was sickening to see his eyes glaze over as he revelled in the memory of the weird sexual kick he got from it) - has openly said he knew about Weinstein (this is some kind of damage control) - and I'll wager Tarantino himself will sooner or later be exposed as a.. well, the mind boggles at what sort of stuff he gets up to. I can't even hazard a guess.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41689153

Of course, the greatest known Pedophile to walk the streets a celebrated free man, Woody Allen, initially defended Weinstein, but has walked back on that, now he realises the spotlght may be about to fall back on himself.

Looking forward to more. The sooner Hollywood loses it's capability to brainwash Americans, the better.

BigEyeTenor

Re: The Hollywood Files

Post by BigEyeTenor » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:11 pm

But people really like Tarantino.

Everybody hated Weinstein.

My point being that exposing Weinstein might have had more to do with taking down a bully and a backstabbing asshole and less about "justice".

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:30 pm

My point being that exposing Weinstein might have had more to do with taking down a bully and a backstabbing asshole and less about "justice".
Maybe. But I still don't like Tarantino.

And I reserve the right to dislike anything or anyone I wish to dislike. I don't like coconut, marzipan and liquorice. I don't like Bentley, Hyundai and Kia cars. I don't like US TV comedies like 'Friends'. I don't like some white people, some black people, some fat people and some hairy people.

But the people I dislike most are people that tell me what or who I am not allowed to dislike.

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:23 am

I don't like Tarantino either. I've never met him in person but I know a lot of people who have, and they all speak highly of him.

But I fucking hate most of his movies, and his reputation.

Weinstein, on the other hand, was a nasty bully and everybodu hated him.

You can hate whoever you want. I don't care.

I hope that clarified my point.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:05 pm

there was a tv glamour girl in Britain around the early 80's - Cleo Rocos - who published a terrifying account in a newspaper article of her experience when she believes she was targeted by some Hollywood producer type & basically set up to be raped & murdered.

I've found a much more recent account from a book in which she is almost making light of the event - the way she recounted it in the article was truly chilling & I suspect more authentic version of her ordeal when this van full of gang-member types made what looked like a premeditated attempt to literally kidnap her off the street in broad daylight. She was being dragged into this van she could see a shitty old mattress & crates of beer & she had no doubt if she didn't get away was she was never going to be seen again

( please feel free to hate anyone in this story or not as the fancy takes you )

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 pm

I find the slavish Tarantino fan-boys worse than the man himself as its them who foster the over-rated-ness of his films - none of which I particularly would ever care to watch either. In fact that 80's video boom of sometimes endearingly naive or offensively cynical low budget exploitation schlock that he's based his career on was a significant cultural moment looked at with the rterospective re-appraisal zeitgeist you get when a generation of people who grew up then get old enough to start getting wistful about lost youth . I read that far less thna 50% of the films released on VHS in that boom period ever made it to DVD - which itself is dying out as a format - a sort of low brow culture mass extinction event.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:20 am

The world has progressed and I have been left behind in an alternate reality, where to dislike something is no different to hatred. In my old-fashioned reality, dislike and hatred were two seperate and distinct things. Dislike was a general repulsion, something to avoid - whilst hatred was something that roused responses like anger and violence. That there is no longer a difference of comprehension between these two emotional states makes me wonder if what I write can be understood any longer.
In a society guided by langauge that has been reduced to the lowest common denominator, silence seems the best course.

jakell

Post by jakell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:39 am

C_D wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:20 am
The world has progressed and I have been left behind in an alternate reality, where to dislike something is no different to hatred. In my old-fashioned reality, dislike and hatred were two seperate and distinct things. Dislike was a general repulsion, something to avoid - whilst hatred was something that roused responses like anger and violence. That there is no longer a difference of comprehension between these two emotional states makes me wonder if what I write can be understood any longer.
In a society guided by langauge that has been reduced to the lowest common denominator, silence seems the best course.
That "alternate reality" is definitely something has been suggested/offered and is now being pushed, largely onto impressionable minds, but I'm not sure if you are stuck there - presumably you created this forum as an escape hatch (I could ironically say "safe space").

The suggestion that "dislike is hatred" is from the same stable as "speech is violence". I use the word suggestion here, not in it's soft form, but in the more pushy variation as in hypnotic suggestion (mind-control if one wants to get more dramatic), and the behaviour of SJW types is an indication that "speech is violence" has been absorbed without much resistance.

The SJW thing is pretty old hat though, a done deal, and now we move onto other 'suggestions'. From the cauldren of Evergreen we see clues of the next steps in the programming**. Now silence is also violence/hatred, although this has been racially nuanced somewhat in the denunciation of 'White silence' (on here) which is presumably an extension of white privelege (which comes from a violent system of oppression.. QED).
So, if you are white, and subscribe to that ever-metastasising system of cultish dogma, then the option of silence has unfortunately been neutralised in advance.

**Actually, the Evergreen example was only my first encounter with it, I'm tracing it back to such as Robin DiAngelo, several years back now.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 am

From the cauldren of Evergreen we see clues of the next steps in the programming**. Now silence is also violence/hatred, although this has been racially nuanced somewhat in the denunciation of 'White silence'
Fucking hell - there's no escaping these droids, is there? If you say something, it can be judged guilty - if you remain silent, you are guilty.
These hive-mind fuckers are breeding a society of unparalleled conformity.
Silence is violence? These people are properly mentally ill.
I'm sitting here laughing about it, really. It's a joke, surely.

jakell

Post by jakell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:47 am

C_D wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 am
From the cauldren of Evergreen we see clues of the next steps in the programming**. Now silence is also violence/hatred, although this has been racially nuanced somewhat in the denunciation of 'White silence'
Fucking hell - there's no escaping these droids, is there? If you say something, it can be judged guilty - if you remain silent, you are guilty.
These hive-mind fuckers are breeding a society of unparalleled conformity.
Silence is violence These people are properly mentally ill.
I'm sitting here laughing about it, really. It's a joke, surely.
Well, they haven't got quite as far as "silence is violence", but its a great rhyme and will make a great chant (a chant heavy with irony which will probably go unheeded), so far it is only White Silence (and fragility) that is deemed unacceptable.

As to mental illness, we're mostly talking of youngsters here who may yet come to their senses and put this sort of thing behind them. What may prevent them doing so is the lure of the power that such an set of ideas provides, just watch Evergreen director George Bridges being humiliated by sniggering students and then coming back for more.
There are older figures behind this and I'm much less inclined to give them a pass. The "white fragility" business is a devlish double-bind that looks more designed than the previous claims about 'privilege' that, though annoying, seemed to arise organically from ideas of intersectionality (It's this last that is the real root of the problem IMO).

I think we are meant to laugh at this (and hence disregard it), like we did at SJW's, but it's no joke. These people are the future.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Whoops - another Hollywood pedophile outed!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anth ... n-i-was-14

I guess the idea is to make it so commonplace that it becomes acceptable.

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Everybody's known about Spacey forever. Another non-secret.

Expect a LOT more about Spacey to come out now especially regarding parties.

deep state

Post by deep state » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 am

Short Comment by Gilad Atzmon

The Daily Mail reports that “disgraced Harvey Weinstein believes he is a saviour who was born to 'change the world' by taking the fall for sexual assaults.”

Sources close to the shamed producer said he has resigned himself to being punished over the allegations 'as a martyr for social change.’

Weinstein could be seen as a a follower of Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666. Zevi proclaimed that redemption was available through acts of sin and he amassed a following of over one million passionate believers, about half the world's Jewish population during the 17th century. The shift from total sinner into the new messiah figure was certainly rapid for serial predator Weinstein. But this shouldn’t take us by surprise. Weinstein's regard for himself as a ‘martyr for social change’ is consistent with Tikun Olam – the misguided Jewish belief that it is down to the Jews to repair the world.

I guess we are witnessing a radical shift in the world of criminal defence. Jeffrey Epstein could just claim that in retrospective, he helped to raise awareness of child prostitution. Israel can say in its defence that its history of crimes against humanity made it into a martyr for social justice proving how lethal choseness and chosenism are. But, could Jimmy Saville do the same? What about Stalin? Let us push it even further, could Hitler apply the same strategy in his defence? Is he eligible to become an anti racism martyr? I’ll let you ponder that one…

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2017/11 ... tikun-olam
Ann Diamond first made me aware of Levi when she talked about how Leonard Cohen was fascinated by him.

deep state

Post by deep state » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

correction above ^^^ Zevi, not Levi

I was catching up a bit on the Weinstein scandal last night and saw that it's been emboldening others to speak up, including Feldman who is now back on his mission, trying to raise $10 million via crowd-sourcing to make a (fictional) movie about Pedo-Hollywood. Meanwhile Charlie Sheen has been named as The Perp.
Charlie Sheen 'categorically denies' raping 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie Lucas after claims made by a friend of the late child-actor

New allegations have emerged about a 13-year-old Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen while filming the 1986 movie 'Lucas'

Former actor Dominick Brascia alleges that Haim told him about his incident with Sheen and that a 19-year-old Sheen rejected him after their encounter

Corey Feldman, Haim's closest friend, wrote in his memoir about Haim being sodomized on the set of 'Lucas' but never named Sheen
Additionally it is alleged Sheen kissed an underage woman, who was 17 at the time, on the set of 'Lucas' and propositioned her for sex as well
A defiant looking Sheen emerged from his parents home Wednesday smoking a cigarette after the bombshell allegations were made public
Wednesday afternoon Sheen, who is now living with HIV, released a statement saying he 'categorically denies these allegations'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Lucas.html
I also noticed that Justin Bieber allegedly made a similar claim to Feldman's in Aug:

Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry

According to Snopes, this is a fake news story. Ditto this one:

Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

This piece (from June 2017) is the first result if you do a google search for "Hollywood pedophilia." The site, Neon Nettle, is probably as close as you can get to a genuine "Fake News!" (TM) site, meaning it's probably (IMHO) intel.-run. Yet it also has current stories about Spacey and I presume Sheen, so . . . one effect is to blur true disclosures of high-level pedophilia in the entertainment industry with fake, or at least unsubstantiated, ones which is going to have a jading effect on people. Those who are drawn to this stuff because it excites them won't care, since they believe it all anyway. Those who are repelled by it because it depresses them will stop looking because it's getting harder to tell truth from fabrication, and easier to just assume it's all exaggerated anyway.

It would also discourage people from speaking out, if they cant be sure their testimonies won't get drowned in a sea of bogus claims.

And what if Brad Pitt did come out and say something about this now? It would be like the next time Sylvester Stallone dies. "Didn't he die (twice) already?" Shrug. "Who cares. He's just a reptilian hologram anyway, dude."

deep state

Post by deep state » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:03 am

In the fall of 2016, Harvey Weinstein set out to suppress allegations that he had sexually harassed or assaulted numerous women. He began to hire private security agencies to collect information on the women and the journalists trying to expose the allegations. According to dozens of pages of documents, and seven people directly involved in the effort, the firms that Weinstein hired included Kroll, which is one of the world’s largest corporate-intelligence companies, and Black Cube, an enterprise run largely by former officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies. Black Cube, which has branches in Tel Aviv, London, and Paris, offers its clients the skills of operatives “highly experienced and trained in Israel’s elite military and governmental intelligence units,” according to its literature.
Continued here: https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... -spies/amp

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:01 am

I must admit that all these Hollywood pervs getting outed is putting a grin on my face. I am waiting on them to break into the real evil sin though which is the rampant child abuse that Hollywood is involved in. That place is a child abuse cess pool if there ever was one.

I also, just now, saw Juanita Broderick, who has always said that Bill Clinton brutally raped her, on Fox News telling her story. The anchors were soft balling her, being supportive, and almost goading the audience to believe it. Good.

Also the Uranium One deal is spinning the Russian narrative backwards on the Empress level Luciferic witch child trafficking waste of good oxygen molecules, Hillary Clinton.

The mood seems to be shifting in certain areas. I want to see the child traffickers go down really hard. I pray that they crack that nest open across both sides of the aisle before I die because I have worked hard, thousands of hours, for most of the last two decades to help expose that. Its what I do every day.

I went by the old haunt before I stopped by here. Nothing of the above is happening in Cognitive Dissonanceville. In Cog Dis Landia those evil old white Republicans are ruining their lives.

There is a thread over there themed "why can't republicans just let other people have fun, why do they have to stop other people from enjoying themselves?"

Very appropriate thread theme for whats left of the Luciferian desert that is left over there. I'm torn between being glad that it is so abysmal over there, and pining for the feeling I had when I first found it in the early 2000's and felt like it saved my sanity.

Life is a trip, and on it goes....signed: vigilant, eyeno, backtoiam

(well, i got banned a couple of times, what can I say?)
exodus refugee

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:02 am

^ an interesting piece, Deep. Some of the questions posed touch a nerve or two - especially the question of consentual pubescent sex. We differ on the role of subjectivity across a broad spectrum of thought, but in this case, subjective is King. Which makes it a minefield. I don't really know where to start, so I won't. Except to say that I believe innocence and the impressionable nature of childhood - whilst different in maturity time for all - needs blanket coverage to protect those that reach adulthood last, if at all.

As for Hollywood, per se - in essence, it all boils down to dominion. Power over others. The ability to sway thought, to control the mass, thus the individual. Such is the ethos that drives Tinseltown - the mindset that needs cringing and fawning adulation, awards, accolades - and the devotion of strangers who are far less worthy than oneself, yet crucial to continued self-respect. Fame is a fucked up thang. Court it at your own peril.

The Crispin Glover statement was new to me - it's added a facet to his character which has made an already interesting individual all the more so. Thanks for the referral.

deep state

Post by deep state » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Relevant/topical:
Is a 13-year-old old enough to agree to sex with an adult? That's a question France is asking as the government prepares to set a legal age for sexual consent for the first time.

Twice in recent weeks, French courts have refused to prosecute men for rape after they had sex with 11-year-old girls because authorities couldn't prove coercion. Amid the public disbelief over the situation, the French government is drafting a bill to say that sex with children under a certain age is by definition coercive.

Justice Minister Nicole Belloubet provoked consternation among feminist groups Monday by saying a legal minimum age of 13 for sexual consent "is worth considering."

Activists staged a small protest Tuesday in central Paris to argue that the age of consent should be set at 15. Protesters waved placards that read "for him impunity, for her a life sentence" in reference to the recent cases.

"We want the law to guarantee that before 15 there can be no concept of consent," prominent French feminist activist Caroline de Haas said.
"I don't know why (Belloubet) said it," added Alice Collet, a member of the National Collective for Women's Rights. "It's a sign of ignorance of the issues."

Establishing a legal age of consent is one piece of a pending bill to address sexual violence and harassment in France. The subject of sexual misconduct has drawn fresh attention worldwide since rape and sexual assault allegations were made against Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein.

"In America with the Weinstein fallout, there have been legal investigations. But here it has been radio silence from politicians," said de Haas.
French women have increasingly been speaking out online and to police in recent weeks about past abuse, but no high-profile men in France have lost their jobs or suffered reputational damage so far.

A report Tuesday night in the newspaper Liberation detailed allegations by eight women accusing the former head of the Socialist Party's youth movement of serial harassment in 2010-2014. The alleged perpetrator, Thierry Marchal-Beck, is quoted as saying that he was "stupefied" by the accusations and threatened possible legal action. It may be too late for the women to press charges under French law.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/ ... t-51146035

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 am

Today Al Franken.

Weird but things he's said in the past are also being pulled out of the memory hole.

Check his out:
Senator Al Franken’s past jokes about rape and other forms of inappropriate sexual conduct resurfaced Thursday after a radio anchor accused him of forcefully kissing her during a rehearsal and of groping her breasts while she slept on a flight from Afghanistan following a USO tour in December 2006.

Franken rose to fame as a comedian and writer for NBC’s Saturday Night Live, and some of his quips and performances were touchy subjects well before he ran to represent Minnesota in the Senate.

Franken once joked about child rape during a comedic roast of film director Rob Reiner. Franken laid out a scene where Reiner’s father, Carl, would invite famous friends over to rape his son.

“On a typical night, Carl would slip into Rob’s bed, roll him over, swab him down and say something like, ‘I’m thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Sorrell, what do you think?’” Franken said. “Well, the success of The Dick Van Dyke Show changed things dramatically. Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to fuck his son. That list includes some of the greats in comedy: Paul Lynde, Dom DeLuise, Rip Taylor, Danny Kaye, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rock Hudson—whom I frankly don’t think is that funny.”

I have always suspected that Rob Reiner or Steven Spielberg was the big honcho "family man" that Corey Feldman was talking about.