Truth about Syria finally emerging?

BigEyeTenor

Truth about Syria finally emerging?

Post by BigEyeTenor » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 am

This is just bizarre. The BBC actually behaving like journalists and spilling the beans about Syria and ISIS.

Along with everything else going on -- the Dems gently throwing Hillary under the bus, the purge in Saudi Arabia, so many things.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt ... rty_secret

Having trouble copying and pasting. You'll just have to read it at he link.

THINGS ARE CHANGING.

greycircle

Re: Truth about Syria finally emerging?

Post by greycircle » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Yes there is a change in the air. I want to believe that this is the beginning of throwing the Clinton/Bush cabal under the bus and dismantling the Luceriferian hive. In order for this to be true we would have to see thousands of people go to jail as these regional covens are swept off the street. I'm convinced there is enough information in the database about the regional covens to do this but I will believe it when I see it. Luciferians only know how to do one thing, and that is prey on other people. If they are left in the streets they will continue to do the same. Leaving a pedophile cult in the streets is not and option for a nation serious about cleaning up some clutter because there is no cure for what these people have.
exodus refugee

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 pm

It's starting to look like shock, then normalise is the new normal. Zuckerberg did say there would be no more privacy (and thus secrets).

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:46 pm

I think the Daily Mail story last year (?) about the Israeli medical staff who were busily patching up injured members of ISIS /Al Nusra & sending them back across into Syria was even more of a lifting of the veil - to the extent anyone seems interested in looking