Still think trans women are women?

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Still think trans women are women?

Post by C_D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:12 am

Yeah, ok - I'll stand down, here - that devil queen is a bit much. Are they all a bit like that?

onefiftythree

Post by onefiftythree » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:45 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/03/chape ... is-insane/
Chapelle wrote:The comedian jokingly concluded that the only reason anyone cared about transgender women’s feelings was that most transgender people in the United States, to his understanding, were white men. “The only reason all of us are talking about transgenders is because white men want to do it,” he joked.
"joked" "jokingly" uh huh

Pauli137

Post by Pauli137 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 am

C_D wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:12 am
Yeah, ok - I'll stand down, here - that devil queen is a bit much. Are they all a bit like that?
I don't think you're wrong to interject some compassion here. There are transgender folks who just want to "pass" and be left alone to live their lives. Mostly, I think these are MTFs who self-identify as straight females. Personally I think most of them -- unless they really can truly pass -- would be happier living their lives as effeminate gay men (probably a more authentic stance): no extreme body modification required, and they are more likely to find a partner who accepts them as-is. But that's just my 2c.

I'm fine with adults living their lives any way they choose, even if I personally think they may be making a grave mistake. My objection to the trans phenomenon is the insistence (among some) on wholesale changes to language, cognition (i.e. gender schema) and (as a result) fundamental aspects of society. Also, the promotion of life-altering medical procedures to children too young even to meaningfully consent to sex.

And, yes, the lesbian-MTF phenomenon does feel like another one of those white-male-privilege thingies.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:20 am

Looked into this a bit more, recently. It seems to me there are two main types of transgender male to females - men that desperately wish to be a woman and men that are a woman inside.

The men that wish to believe they are women inside - have all the surgery, wear all the attractive clothes (associated, incidently, with subjection to male attraction preferences) - are the ones that most loudly proclaim victimhood and rejection, demanding that everyone accept them and find them attractive. These men, when put in a totally female environment, are fairly quickly shunned by all the actual females because they are nothing like a female!

The men that are born with a woman inside are immediately accepted by an all-female group, because, contrary to what modern pyschology and societal programming tells us, one woman can sense another woman, regardless of their outer appearance. They just get on with being a woman and are delighted to be accepted as such.

Men and women are different mental-states. And lots of varied states in-between. And thank fuck for that.

Really ladies - it's up to you to sort this out. Reject those that are fake, embrace those that are real. You have the power, here.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:40 am

Going a bit further, I would suggest that for a male to undergo complete body transformation to female, he should be assessed by an all female panel (which can made up of biologically-born females and transgender females that have been recognised by other females as female inside) - who consequently have the complete and final say in the matter.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:09 pm

Synanon, the Brainwashing “Game” and Modern Transgender Activism: The Orwellian Implications of Transgender Politics

by Jenn Smith

Jenn Smith, a transgender identified male, questions the true origins and aims of the current international trans agenda

The above quote is from Philip K. Dick’s pseudo-autobiographical novel VALIS and was based on his experience in the 1970s with what was once called the “most dangerous and violent cult America had ever seen,” Synanon. At first glance the quotation from VALIS would seem unrelated to the modern transgender (trans) movement, however, my experience with opposing trans-activism has led me to the conclusion that the activist element in the trans community has become and uses (knowingly or unknowingly) the techniques of cults such as Synanon.

Certainly those that constitute the more radical activists in the transgender movement behave just like cult members and are just as willing to ignore reality as any member of even the most bizarre religious cult.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/01/26/syn ... -politics/

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Thanks for the link, Semp.

A thoroughly interesting, comprehensive article - and although Smith stops short of actually pointing the finger directly at the protagonists - this jumped out at me:
Although it should be noted that with all of the non-stop propaganda and pro-trans coverage in the media and Hollywood, “parachuting in” is not even required, because brainwashing and suggestion are constantly being broadcast on almost every TV channel. The rebuilding of the personality thus can be done by a form of electronic correspondence, without ever coming into physical contact with an actual recruiter. The use of incredibly slick multi-media presentations, the likes of which Dederich et al. could only dream of, makes this kind of programming even more effective.
along with this consequent subheading:
Destroying the Family Unit
As always - Qui Bono?

dusty

Post by dusty » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:19 pm

another trans vs bio-woman feminist schism

the comments are worth a read

onefiftythree

Post by onefiftythree » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:30 am

onefiftythree

Post by onefiftythree » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:06 pm

This whole thread:

Not a good look for the "transwomen are women" crowd.

Pauli137

Post by Pauli137 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:30 am

onefiftythree wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:06 pm
This whole thread:

Not a good look for the "transwomen are women" crowd.
I dunno... I really just think that guy is mentally ill.

I buy into the idea that there are two kinds of M2Fs: those who really do have gender dysphoria (likely to be perceived as effeminate gay boys from a very young age and who would simply like to blend in with very little attention) and those who have been consumed by their own autogynephilia. Andy is pretty clearly in the latter group.

onefiftythree

Post by onefiftythree » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Pauli137 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:30 am
I dunno... I really just think that guy is mentally ill.
Obviously. But that's not exactly what's being reported on in MSM.
I buy into the idea that there are two kinds of M2Fs: those who really do have gender dysphoria (likely to be perceived as effeminate gay boys from a very young age and who would simply like to blend in with very little attention) and those who have been consumed by their own autogynephilia. Andy is pretty clearly in the latter group.
I would agree, though gender/body dysphoria IS a form of mental illness. Otherwise gay men who have been sort of co-opted into believing they must be a woman (talk about reinforcing gender roles)—and straight autogynephiles.

This is a book to read, which transwomen would like to see burned: