Still think trans women are women?

BigEyeTenor

Still think trans women are women?

Post by BigEyeTenor » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:02 am

Silence of the Lambs, "Buffalo Bill" material.

Somewhat terrifying. But at least he's confessing it.

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/201 ... nd-hatred/

A sample:
AMAB here, age 18. I have been on HRT for 5 or so months now. I want to take this time to let out a rant I’ve kept bottled inside for some months now (I haven’t talked extensively about my transition since it started months ago, and a lot changes.) The transition has been very systematic. Skins softens, breasts grow, the usual. I haven’t yet crossed the line of looking in the mirror and feeling blissfully at ease. I yearn for that still. But something else that feels entirely unchanged is my envy of other women. My lust for the beauty they withhold. My hatred for not being what they are. These emotions manifest and concatenate in often dangerous ways. For instance, earlier I watched that Ryan Reynolds movie called Voices. In it, Reynolds, cute as ever, is a schizophrenic factory worker that works with a number of beautiful women. Throughout the movie he is convinced by his cat and dog to murder the women and keep their heads in his fridge. One of the women, whom Reynolds’ character has a brief romance with before killing her too, is played by Anna Kendrick. This is where the movie stirred up and provoked the triple threat of emotions I mentioned above.

I love Anna Kendrick, in every sense of the word. She’s beautiful, an excellent singer, a lovely actress, as perfect as they come. But she is an excellent example of a target for my emotions. I have a strong lust for her because of her beauty and sexy voice. I have an incredible envy over her because of how fucking white her teeth are, how sexy her singing voice is, how perfect her hair is, how beautiful she looked in the dress that Reynolds killed her in. I also have a despicable hatred for her for all the same reasons.

This is a lethal mixture I have for many many women. Celebrities, girls I know personally, girls I’ve never even heard of that I see in pictures. My last relationship was consumed by my desire to be my girlfriend. I even sometimes, with every ounce of my being, hold a strong resentment towards innocent little girls simply because they are what I never got to be: a little girl. I can’t stand being around them sometimes because I almost break down crying to a five-year-old, which is something they shouldn’t have to deal with and is frankly pathetic.

With that being said, I loved watching Anna Kendrick being killed in Voices. I re-watched her break her neck and lay in bed in her lovely dress helplessly at least five times. That’s where my fantasies center around. I want girls like her to be hurt. Badly. I often subdue bouts of painful dysphoria with more powerful thoughts of hurting the girl who caused it. I feel guilty for feeling this way and these desires date back a few years. Psychology has taught me that this potentially originates from the overwhelming need to control a female body, the delusion that harming a beautiful women at my own hands feeds my desperation to be ultimately near to and have control over her body.

The truth is that I would do anything to be Anna Kendrick, but I fear that, in leu of that ever being a possibility, I would just kill her if ever given the chance, and sob inconsolably over her perfection after the fact.

Needless to say, I have a lot of powerful emotions that I have suppressed my entire life.

These dreadful fantasies are not just directed at celebrities and are not only provoked by watching someone getting killed beforehand. I was on a school trip a couple months ago to the capital of my state. It was for my [nameless] organization for officers-only, which I am one of, and was actually state-wide conference with over 2000 attendants. It was a blast, but my teacher did the usual thing of gendering the rooms. He made each of us – only about 8 officers – room with a partner of the same sex, genders in different hallways. It’s bad enough that I had to be separated from the girls which I internally felt included with, but the ones from my school on the trip were fucking beautiful, and I was so jealous that they were able to be in the girls hallway, no questions asked. One of them, who we’ll call Greg, is someone I’ve been kinda friends with through this organization for about a year. She is the epitome of everything I wish I was. She is so outrageously beautiful and funny and popular and talented. My experience over this entire trip was somewhat tainted by my overwhelming grief of being fixated on her for the whole three days.

For the next few days after, I found myself in my counselor’s office for hours because I was unable to function because my mind was fixated on a desire to cause harm to this girl. I hated her so much and I wanted to press lightly on her trachea and look into her beautiful eyes listening as her final breaths cry for mercy. I didn’t want to actually hurt her, I usually don’t. I always imagine girls’ deaths to be gentle, so as to not disturb their natural beauty. I don’t want to harm them, I just want their life to end. Normally in these fantasies I pinch their nose shut and cover their mouth so I can watch them fade so elegantly at my own gentle hands. It’s not about making them not beautiful anymore. It’s about taking the life from them. I want to reduce their beauty to just a corpse because their life isn’t fair. I want to caress them in my arms and carefully tighten a rope around their neck so they can look at me when I take their soul. I want to feel their final breaths. I want to release the life from their body so I can have the shell. The beautiful shell.

Needless to say, my counselor, whom is otherwise very supportive of me, was concerned to say the least and almost had to call 911.

I texted Greg initially telling her how much of a bitch I think she is, but when I got the surprising response talking about how sorry she is that I feel that way and that she tries not to be since she’s been bullied her whole life, I quickly retracted the statement. I told her that I am trans and that I only said that out of spiteful envy over her beauty. She responded kindly.

The worst thoughts are those of hurting little girls. When I ride the elementary bus home from my school, I am bombarded by fun little kids that all love me because I’m often the only high-schooler, and rather funny. I almost always find myself on these trips home to be fixated on a young girl on the bus. I make everyone laugh while holding back the tears of looking at the little girls who will grow up to be strong, beautiful women. I hate them because I never got to be a little girl and I hate that they have what I never could, their princess room and their cute clothes and their girly little personalities. Sometimes I want to hurt them too. Why did God make them little girls but never me? I miss the childhood I never had.

Thanks for listening to my rant. I hate myself.

[sic]

By the way, I watched "Silence of the Lambs" the other night for the first time since the 90s and it really jumped out at me how, if it were released now, it would probably be boycotted for being "transphobic".

Pauli137

Re: Still think trans women are women?

Post by Pauli137 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:04 am

This guy's counselor is in a tricky situation, with mandatory reporting and an obligatory finger hovering over the phone ready to call authorities the moment their client tips the scales into homicidal intent.

Over at the Old Place, there is a thread in which either PW or the Swan linked to a video and/or article listing a very large number of MTFs in prison for homicide or other, less lethal, violence against women. And I have to say, it made an impression on me.

I think it's telling that so many MTFs self-identify as lesbians, far more than one would expect by pure chance. This suggests a phenomenon deeper (or at least other) than simply being born in the "wrong body" (whatever that means after unpacking all the contradictions). To me, it suggests Jung's concept of Enantiodromia -- a polarity so extreme that it becomes (or yearns to become) its opposite.

jakell

Post by jakell » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:25 am

Pauli137 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:04 am
This guy's counselor is in a tricky situation, with mandatory reporting and an obligatory finger hovering over the phone ready to call authorities the moment their client tips the scales into homicidal intent.

Over at the Old Place, there is a thread in which either PW or the Swan linked to a video and/or article listing a very large number of MTFs in prison for homicide or other, less lethal, violence against women. And I have to say, it made an impression on me.

I think it's telling that so many MTFs self-identify as lesbians, far more than one would expect by pure chance. This suggests a phenomenon deeper (or at least other) than simply being born in the "wrong body" (whatever that means after unpacking all the contradictions). To me, it suggests Jung's concept of Enantiodromia -- a polarity so extreme that it becomes (or yearns to become) its opposite.

At the time (~2015) the introduction of trans-issues as a big thing seemed fishy to me, I didn't see many other people questioning this though. I put this down to it been introduced under the intersectionality umbrella and therefore subject to entrenched Marxist power-gaming plus all the shaming that ensues if you don't wholly go along with whatever is said.
The question of mental stability when backed up with facts is an obvious angle but I think if anyone who is not under that same umbrella (female, gay, 'of-colour', disabled etc) is critical then they will be in for a rough reception. The remaining escape route for such folks is the "I don't care about your feelings" one, one that is being taken by many on the Right, that doorway even seems to be getting wider and more user friendly. The regressive Left have made a mistake here, not everyone can be shamed.

The regressive Left have hit upon a very useful 'group' here. The older groups defined by race and sex (followed by sexuality) actually developed too strong an identity of their own and therefore stopped being simply victims, their usefulness to Marxism has become sullied. Trans folks are unlikely to form such a strong group though, they don't have the numbers and if (as a group) they hold the opinions described by Peterson here then they they will not cohere as there is contradiction with the image that is being pressed upon them. Identifying a largely abstract (but visible) set of victims is possibly the best option, they aren't going to grow up and leave home.. one could put 'refugees' in this category too.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:27 pm

I've met men that are definitely female inside and met women that are definitely male inside.

Each has been a unique individual with as many variables inside them as anyone else I've ever met. There are - no doubt - many many people for whom gender reassignment is a dream come true, despite the social stigma, the drugs, the surgery, the mental strain and any complications that may arise. To deny these people treatment citing extreme cases like the one above would be unfair. Maybe we just have to accept that the extreme outliers exist and have to be dealt with as and when they emerge. Grouping people under a certain set of characteristics to which they all comply is so commonplace yet utterly silly (but, apparantly, efficient). The end-state of this insanity is a society of extremists of one. No common ground, no tolerance, no co-operation. Then, despair followed by resignation - and integration into idealogies that closely match one's own, yet may contain elements of repulsion. I guess that's real life.

dusty

Post by dusty » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:32 pm

I can't help but notice that after all this intersectional tearing down and turning upside down and inside out, we end up with mostly straight, mostly white men (in woman face) atop of the new privilege pyramid.

A little too hyperbolic perhaps, but my experience of engaging with the trans question always make me think of this quote by Theodore Dalrymple
Apart from the massacres, deaths and famines for which communism was responsible, the worst thing about the system was the official lying: that is to say the lying in which everyone was forced to take part, by repetition, assent or failure to contradict. I came to the conclusion that the purpose of propaganda in communist countries was not to persuade, much less to inform, but to humiliate and emasculate. In this sense, the less true it was, the less it corresponded in any way to reality, the better; the more it contradicted the experience of the persons to whom it was directed, the more docile, self-despising for their failure to protest, and impotent they became.
Recently I noticed this mechanism in action on another message board, a place formerly known for its comedy and irreverence, but long since neutered by identity politics. One boarder made a thread about the "transabled" - they asked the board if they were right in thinking that these people were maybe a little crazy. A few boarders cautiously agreed, implying that maybe having your legs removed because you "felt disabled" was a tad quirky, while noting that this was probably more of an urban myth than a genuine phenomenon. However a very perceptive SJW known for turning threads into long-winded struggle sessions simply replied with: Is the penis a limb?

Gadzooks, these fellas had crossed the line into wrongthink without even knowing it! Some backtracked immediately, while others claimed it was infact transphobic to conflate penises with other body parts. But no matter, these were dangerous waters and the conversation was quickly nixed.

It's this mechanism for silencing dissent that fascinates me more than the trans folks themselves, who are in my opinion mostly autists who've spent too much time on the internet... though of course that's my explanation for everything!

As we know, liberals get the bullet, but they're too invested in biological leninism now to oppose the vanguard. They've acquiesced to child abuse before, and that's why they'll do it again unless they want to end up pariahs banished to social Siberia.

p.s. as for old material that'd be boycotted for transphobia now... this old SNL skit is certainly worth watching :shock:

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:56 am

Great links and thoughts above, dusty - thanks.
Maybe we are required to become like our enemy to have any chance of competing with them.
But what if they are fast becoming better organised, better educated and better equipped - to the point that a disunified, dysfunctional multicultural society is easy prey for them?
And those at the top can see it coming.
How fast can we change?
Do I smell war?

jakell

Post by jakell » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:38 am

C_D wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:56 am
Great links and thoughts above, dusty - thanks.
Maybe we are required to become like our enemy to have any chance of competing with them.
But what if they are fast becoming better organised, better educated and better equipped - to the point that a disunified, dysfunctional multicultural society is easy prey for them?
And those at the top can see it coming.
How fast can we change?
Do I smell war?
I'd say we are already like the enemy, I don't think there's many of us who cannot see something of ourselves in others who are percieved to be behaving dangerously, or even malignantly (see Peterson again). If we are different now it's because we either failed (by accident or by being cogniscent) to take a wrong turn, or that at some point we stumbled upon what is loosely known as 'the red pill'.

As for those at the top seeing stuff coming, I reckon you are right, and I'm trying to look down the road too. The regressive Left got far too complacent with their occupation of academia, a preponderance in the media and a vice like grip on expected social norms, and despite all of this, alternative voices found a way to be heard. I reckon that that thing** that some might call the 'deep state', that thing that lies outside of standard politics has other aces up its sleeve though, possibly the Leftist identity politics experiment will be abandoned on favour of something else. That experiment will be left to run its course though because its destructive nature is useful to those who wish to rebuild society afterwards to their own specifications.

** Greycircle might half-jokingly call that thing Satanism, but I think he's on to something there, one might be better off using a cartoonish placeholder than get lost in the mental detours that pure rationality suggests to us.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 pm

That experiment will be left to run its course though because its destructive nature is useful to those who wish to rebuild society afterwards to their own specifications.
Or is it's nature actually defensive? We already live in a society built to their own specification - multicultural. That multicultural was considered during the last 50 years to be the strongest kind of culture may turn out to be a huge miscalculation. In any kind of warfare, unity is everything. Multiculturism is more difficult to hold together than nationalism. The Americans managed to hold multiculturalism in place since the end of the war with exceptionalism, but recently, faced with a fast-ascendant monocultural behemoth like China, they find themselves on less steady ground. Maybe the Americans are being even more radicalised to face their greatest threat - by whatever means necessary, including adherence to social justice.

jakell

Post by jakell » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:04 pm

C_D wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 pm
jakell wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:38 am
That experiment will be left to run its course though because its destructive nature is useful to those who wish to rebuild society afterwards to their own specifications.
Or is it's nature actually defensive? We already live in a society built to their own specification - multicultural. That multicultural was considered during the last 50 years to be the strongest kind of culture may turn out to be a huge miscalculation. In any kind of warfare, unity is everything. Multiculturism is more difficult to hold together than nationalism. The Americans managed to hold multiculturalism in place since the end of the war with exceptionalism, but recently, faced with a fast-ascendant monocultural behemoth like China, they find themselves on less steady ground. Maybe the Americans are being even more radicalised to face their greatest threat - by whatever means necessary, including adherence to social justice.
I don't view multiculturalism in this way, I see it as an invented word and concept that emerged during the 90's and then got pressed more and more. Prior to that we only had the concept of integration, and this was the goal of immigrants as well as the desire of the majority. There may have been diversity within a culture, but there was a parent culture that people aspired to, and I think this describes US culture until recently.

It seemed to me that the concept of multiculturalism emerged as an admission of the failure of integration and is basically an uneasy tribalism that is only held together (or disguised) by abundance and the safety nets provided by the welfare state. When scarcity sets in and welfare starts to fail, then tribalism will come to the fore with the stronger tribes prevailing.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:02 am

Yes, we've got a bright future, here in the West. :shock:

jakell

Post by jakell » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 am

'Multiculturalism' to me marks one of those points where we can notice that an alien concept has been slipped into our lexicon. This sleight of hand is usually quite subtle and continuous, but every now and again it stands out a bit more. Along with most people I didn't really notice this in the 00's but later I started questioning its source and wondering what happened to integration.

Seeing Americans use the word drives it home to me, it strikes me that their society is 'integrated but diverse', a mixture that bring its own problems but at least you aren't seeing regions that are more like Pakistan or Somalia** like we have in the UK or parts of Europe. This cropped up when Luther started talking of his neighborhood being successfully multicultural in your 'Cultural Marxism' thread at the Old Place, I tried to take him up on this providing two excellent articles by Kenan Malik about how this is (not) working out in Europe and that what he had was not multiculturalism, he didn't really respond though and seems quite happy with the word.
The word to me sounds like one of those tantalisingly conglomerate ones like 'intersectionality'. It makes folks feel clever and progressive.

** I know Chinatown is an exception, but even that seems to be a uniquely American thing. The test may come when organised Chinese paedophile gangs operate, extremism resulting in terrorist acts and rumblings of Chinese sharia start to happen.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:39 pm

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Dusty wrote:
It's this mechanism for silencing dissent that fascinates me more than the trans folks themselves, who are in my opinion mostly autists who've spent too much time on the internet... though of course that's my explanation for everything!

As we know, liberals get the bullet, but they're too invested in biological leninism now to oppose the vanguard. They've acquiesced to child abuse before, and that's why they'll do it again unless they want to end up pariahs banished to social Siberia.

p.s. as for old material that'd be boycotted for transphobia now... this old SNL skit is certainly worth watching :shock:

This leads to me to make a point. I sincerely believe that this "trans" movement is an experiment, almost a joke, to see what they can get people to not just accept, but to accept to the point where those who question it are considered hateful awful people.

We've always had trans people and nobody made much of a big deal about it. They were few and far between and not enough of the population to be considered a "movement". I'd say most people had alive-and-let-live attitude with a few bad apples that were loud enough, and even dangerous enough, to keep these few people quietly underground for the most part.

But. Along comes social media, an entirely new and incredible powerful force in societies all over the world. You think the PTB's aren't gonna do experiments with it?? The same way they did when LSD was discovered, they're doing experiments with social media to understand its power.

One of these, I believe, is getting people to suddenly accept ridiculous aspects of the Trans thing. For example: new pronouns! Let's see if we can actually change American English, and guilt people into it! Let's change the very definition option of scientific biological sexuality! Can we guilt them into that also? Let's see if we can even get them to disfigure and hormonally fuck up their own CHILDREN in the guise of being politically correct! Ha ha ha! Isn't that amazing?!

The extreme of this experiment is the Flat Earth movement. They're seeing how many people they can actually get to believe something that we gave up on as humans almost 500 years ago. They're seeing how gullible people can be.

And how "tolerant".

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:21 am

You sound quite angry about it all, BigEye.

I suppose it really comes down to this - do you accept that there are radically different human beings to yourself and if so, where do your boundaries of what defines radically different start and end. For instance, pedophiles that force themselves upon children - or rapists that prey on weaker individuals than themselves are the extreme end of a very particular spectrum - those that take pleasure in physically dominating and emotionally hurting other human beings.
Trans people are hurting no one physically or emotionally - they are a completely different and unrelated spectrum. They are not roaming about forcing unwilling victims to become trans people. They want the right to exist as they wish to exist. They are few in number and thus pose no threat to the whole. If they creep you out - do as you would with anyone you meet throughout your life who creeps you out - do your best to avoid them. No one need even know. I'm not keen on women that don't like men - and men that don't like women (there's a lot) - so I steer clear of them. Lost a few friends, actually.

Do I sound like a lecturing bastard? ;)

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:08 am

I'd be fine ignoring them as I have most of my 50 plus years on earth, as I do not care one bit what people do in their private lives.

But these people are demanding we change our common language, our common words, demanding that we all make An endless supply of newly-minted words to accommodate their anti-science fantasy of the world.

And, more importantly, contrary to what you are claiming, they sure as fuck ARE messing with children, demanding that we "open minded and tolerant" folk allow CHILDREN to be given body-changing SURGERIES and development-altering hormone therapies! That is so fucked it it should be criminal! No child should be allowed to fuck him or herself up in such ways until they are adults. At which point they are free to destroy themselves any way they desire as long as they don't take anyone else down with them.

Why the fuck would anyone defend this bullshit?

Because you don't want to be labeled "transphobic" or "intolerant" or "a hater"? It will clash with your liberal bonafides?

It's bullshit.

As a little mind/culture test, watch "Silence of the Lambs" again, as I did a little while ago, and think about how that movie would probably not even be released these days because of militant transphilia and the intolerance from the SJW set. Really.

I really don't appreciate people trying to shove their own version of reality down my throat whether it be fascism, racism, evangelical Christian bullshit, or any other extremist religious-style belief system bullshit. Intolerance is intolerance, even when it's dressed up as "tolerance".

And yeah, teenage girls should've be allowed to be slicing off their breasts because they're going through a fucking phase where they think they might be a "man". I actually know someone IRL going through this. It's fucked up.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:55 am

the way this stuff is targeted at kids is as creepy as fuck - sorry...

An amazing demon drag queen has entertained children in Michelle Obama’s library

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/17/an ... s-library/

...that & the overall aggressiveness directed at other perceived enemies like "terfs", lesbians

jakell

Post by jakell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:31 pm

They're either very tough kids or they've been glued to the floor as a normal child's instinct would be to run from that monstrosity.

It's quite effective conditioning though. Once a natural fight/flight instinct is overcome (or at least distrusted), then the door is open for even more egregious occurances. The initial stress will still be there though and will very likely find its way out in a post-traumatic fashion.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm

BigEye said:
As a little mind/culture test, watch "Silence of the Lambs" again, as I did a little while ago, and think about how that movie would probably not even be released these days because of militant transphilia and the intolerance from the SJW set. Really.
SotL is a co-created (author + producer + director) piece of Hollywood nighmare-generating shite that introduced into our minds the suggestion that transgender women strip human flesh from stolen victims and make lampshades with it. It was the way we were supposed to think about this - as programmed by the Holywood complex. And let's be honest - the shit that Hollywood knocks out every day in the form of movies hardly reflects the touchy-feely lipservice it's workers - in the form of actors - are constantly spouting. Times have changed. I agree that letting children decide (which raises the question - is it a parent that is pushing it) is a bit dodgy - but you can't save everyone. It is such a minority niche part of society that I can't understand why either side, SJW's or LOLFASCISTS, are eating up so much of their brainpower with it. Well... I can understand - it's called 'look over here while we allow something far worse to transpire over there'.

An amazing demon drag queen has entertained children in Michelle Obama’s library
We're rejecting Christianity wholesale, so the Other Side now rises. Christianity - insanity - Satanity - insanity - Christianity - etc.
Satanity may be big for a while, but it's already old hat. A new old fad.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 pm

the character was based on Ed Gein though who actually did that shit. If you read the comments in that Gender blog there's a fair few other examples ...

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Silence of the Lambs was based on a book. It's not like Hollywood dreamed up the original idea.