The Empire begins at home: Institutional child abuse and you

toxsimian

The Empire begins at home: Institutional child abuse and you

Post by toxsimian » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:10 am

Hi, this is a list I have created, please share widely or create your own. Feedback is welcome, thanks for reading.

The Empire begins at home: Let’s begin reversing hundreds of generations of institutional and societal child abuse. Political movements are useless, nothing will ever change on this planet until these conditions are met! Sick people will produce a sick society no matter their ideology, and there is no one to blame for the abuse you subject your own child to. As you read this list you will probably see many things that were done to you, let's be silent no longer.

1. Do not subject your children to physical, sexual or verbal abuse. Well, yeah. It seems simple, but the grim truth is that these patterns, even once clearly identified and admitted, are still almost impossible to break. Abuse victims become abusers themselves or seek one to fill the parental role, bringing an abuser into the home. Victims should either not have children or completely dedicate their lives to raising a first generation, making them fully aware of their own abuse and its symptoms.

2. Do not allow your child to ritually mutilated. Circumcision is a sick practice that scars an infant for life, mentally, physically and sexually abusing and traumatizing them in a ritual designed to enforce total control of the individual by the state. Children immediately learn that their parents cannot be trusted and will gladly hand them over to the authorities for mutilation when prompted, and then insidiously tell them it was for their benefit, preparing them for a life of cognitive dissonance in the face of lies and betrayal. It makes them more violence-prone in later life, and subliminally reinforces the fact that their bodies are property of a priesthood who claim to mutilate infant penises as a gift to the sky god.

3. Do not expose your children to environmental pollution. According to UNICEF, one in six people on this planet are breathing air that is six times dirtier than deemed safe, at levels which are proven to cause birth defects, brain damage, etc. Simply breathing is the equivalent of smoking 1,000 cigarettes a year in Warsaw and 2,500 in Krakow, environmental experts say. Above all you must provide clean air and water for your children.

4. Do not feed your children garbage. Learn the difference before you have children.

5. Do not lie to your children. There is a mental illness in this society and it is the belief that we are entitled to safe, happy lives as cogs in the machine when we participate in its atrocities and lies with feigned ignorance or matter-of-fact acceptance, and force our children to do the same. Do not state as fact things which cannot be proven. Do not subject your children to stupidity brainwashing because you turned out OK. Leaving your children with public school, media, and religion to be stupefied and mind controlled is both abuse and neglect.

6. Do not allow your child in the presence of a psychiatrist. Do not drug your child for emotional problems caused by your abusive/neglectful parenting. Do not be conned by doctors, there is zero proof for a “chemical imbalance” other than those caused by their drugs. They were found liable in court for the lie, but it is a lie easily sold to guilty parents in denial.

7. Do not understate the threat. Sexual abuse is rampant in our society, particularly towards females. Teach your children to be extremely aware of their surroundings and be aware of the fact that abusers often seek positions of “trusted authority figure.” The laws, the courts, and the police will not protect your child, they let abusers off easy when they do catch them. When they are old enough explain that there are entire industries, many or most of them legal and reputable, dedicated to stealing their money, health, sanity and life.

8. Do not let your children use the internet until they are old enough and you have taught them to use it safely.

9. Do not subject your children to mainstream media.
As the mainstream culture becomes increasingly corporatized and brazenly poisonous, dehumanizing, hyperviolent and hypersexual, we have to build/acknowledge our own cultures and the independent-minded artists who have blazed a trail.

10. Do not participate in the abuse of children by supporting war, pollution and economic imperialism. Do not teach your children to become consumer mercenaries rather than instilling a real sense of purpose, imagination, and self-reliance.

11. Do not participate in the abuse of children by accepting institutions that have been proven full of child abusers. Do not accept known child abusers as your artists, celebrities, and leaders.

12. Do not participate in the abuse of children by allowing them to be abused in silence.

- Tox Simian 03/06/17 Native American 7th Generation Principle explains that each act of abuse carries over seven generations, but without owning the abuse, there cannot even be a first generation.

gods+lonely=man

Re: The Empire begins at home: Institutional child abuse and you

Post by gods+lonely=man » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:58 am

This is really great!
Its covers so much that i'll have to brainstorm to be able to add to it, but wow what a great list.I may try to cross reference it with Joseph chilton pearce's work.If you are not familiar with his work,Magical Child is a great place to start.

I would even say that adults should use it as a checklist for themselves as a starting point for revealing trauma.

When finished would you allow us to share it on social media?

As a side not,being fairly ADD i love lists like this.If anyone is so inclined i would love to see more regarding social control or even ways to evade the current traps set for us in society.

Thank you toxsimian.

deep state

Post by deep state » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm

You left out modern birth practices, including separating infant from the mother immediately after birth.
toxsimian wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:10 am
Sexual abuse is rampant in our society, particularly towards females.
I think this is a misconception, all-too common, no doubt due to the fact that males are far less likely to speak of their abuse than females.

It may also be a class thing; within the ruling classes, I'd say that sexual abuse of males is more common than abuse of females. It is pretty much de rigeur.

Sexual abuse within Catholic church was predominantly of male children also?

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:02 pm

gods+lonely=man wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:58 am

When finished would you allow us to share it on social media?
Absolutely! You can share it now, I will update it at the same link. Thanks for checking it out, I greatly appreciate the feedback.

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:17 pm

deep state wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm
You left out modern birth practices, including separating infant from the mother immediately after birth.
toxsimian wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:10 am

This was sort of off the cuff, but Im sure we could expand it to 100. I think if a list like this became widespread, particularly among a young age group, it would have more effect than your average conspiracy theory which makes people feel small and helpless against the ptb.

I wholeheartedly agree that males are widely abused, particularly since I consider circumcision sexual abuse. But the control system is based on male hierarchies, designed to repress and "demonize" female virtues, thus female abuse is widely accepted and thus far more prevalent and extreme.

I think the Catholics pretty much raped anything they could get their hands on, it wasnt just boys. Plenty of nuns and female children were victim, possibly domesticated animals as well.

thats very interesting about the ruling classes. I saw a movie once by that same title, it was pretty funny and touched on that subject.

deep state

Post by deep state » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 pm

The whole "male-dominated patriarchal, misogynistic culture" meme is, IMO, highly problematic, as you know if you followed the RI discussions a while back. For this reason, I think the smart move is to sidestep gender entirely and emphasize that it is children who are far and away the most exploited, oppressed, and abused people in our society, and always have been. & of course children includes everyone alive, so then it becomes more about a specific form of behavior (its causes & effects) than a victim-class per se (most of the perps were victims too, most likely).

Tapisseri

Post by Tapisseri » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Thanks for this. An admirable, yet daunting list because much is beyond the control of most parents; in the U.S. anyway, parents turn their children over to the hands of authority at birth. Today, there is so much that is anti-children, including medicine, media (internet) and education. Concede control of children to the State as little as possible; keep them away from school systems as much as possible.
5. Do not lie to your children. There is a mental illness in this society and it is the belief that we are entitled to safe, happy lives as cogs in the machine when we participate in its atrocities and lies with feigned ignorance or matter-of-fact acceptance, and force our children to do the same. Do not state as fact things which cannot be proven. Do not subject your children to stupidity brainwashing because you turned out OK. Leaving your children with public school, media, and religion to be stupefied and mind controlled is both abuse and neglect.
Can't over-state that, children crave honesty, spoken to them at their age level, from their parents. They need to know that parents are human and can feel vulnerable, and that it's also safe for them to be honest with their parents.

fwiw....I'd also include:

Teach respect & reverence for animals, insects and all of nature everywhere, including in cities fl0w3r ; nature encourages awe, awareness and also self respect.

Circumcision is horrific and also has a built-in Military use: it instills rage and rage is a useful tool to be manipulated in foot soldiers. As w/circumcision, don't harm infants, babies and toddlers with vaccinations.

There's so much more to add; it's scary, raising children in the world........

deep state

Post by deep state » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Speaking of circumcision
Six babies are said to have been infected with infant herpes in New York City since Mayor Bill de Blasio cut a deal with the Hasidic community that continues to allow ritual circumcisers mouth-to-genital contact.

The news emerged Thursday after a newborn was rushed to the hospital two weeks after undergoing the procedure, known as metzitzah b’peh, in which the mohel sucks the blood out of the circumcision wound using his mouth.

The Health Department under former Mayor Michael Bloomberg cracked down on the practice due to hygienic concerns, with his administration requiring parents to sign a waiver before the procedure.

De Blasio, who derives a large base of support from the Hasidic community, rolled back that policy, setting instead for a compromise in which the community was supposed to help test circumcisers from herpes and prevent those infect from oral-genital contact with infants.

http://forward.com/fast-forward/365526/ ... sion-rite/

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 am

deep state wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 pm
The whole "male-dominated patriarchal, misogynistic culture" meme is, IMO, highly problematic, as you know if you followed the RI discussions a while back. For this reason, I think the smart move is to sidestep gender entirely and emphasize that it is children who are far and away the most exploited, oppressed, and abused people in our society, and always have been. & of course children includes everyone alive, so then it becomes more about a specific form of behavior (its causes & effects) than a victim-class per se (most of the perps were victims too, most likely).
Definitely a touchy subject and I agree for the most part, but I just don't think it's factual to say that men are sexually abused at rates similar to women. 99% of rapes are committed by men, it's biology. Also why "gender equality" is absurd, in a society that does not protect women and children.

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 am

Tapisseri wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm

fwiw....I'd also include:

Teach respect & reverence for animals, insects and all of nature everywhere, including in cities fl0w3r ; nature encourages awe, awareness and also self respect.

Circumcision is horrific and also has a built-in Military use: it instills rage and rage is a useful tool to be manipulated in foot soldiers. As w/circumcision, don't harm infants, babies and toddlers with vaccinations.

There's so much more to add; it's scary, raising children in the world........
Thanks for reading! I like that a lot, I already have a few to add on for an extended list with Deep State's suggestions. I think children ages 12 up would relate to this list a lot if they were able to read it. You are absolutely right about circumcision, I placed it high on the list because it seems so weird and outrageous yet so called rational science people accept it. The Mayo Clinic etc. pages on circumcision have me seeing fucking red , hideous lies and blatant bias.

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 am

deep state wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:23 pm
Speaking of circumcision
Six babies are said to have been infected with infant herpes in New York City since Mayor Bill de Blasio cut a deal with the Hasidic community that continues to allow ritual circumcisers mouth-to-genital contact.

The news emerged Thursday after a newborn was rushed to the hospital two weeks after undergoing the procedure, known as metzitzah b’peh, in which the mohel sucks the blood out of the circumcision wound using his mouth.

The Health Department under former Mayor Michael Bloomberg cracked down on the practice due to hygienic concerns, with his administration requiring parents to sign a waiver before the procedure.

De Blasio, who derives a large base of support from the Hasidic community, rolled back that policy, setting instead for a compromise in which the community was supposed to help test circumcisers from herpes and prevent those infect from oral-genital contact with infants.

http://forward.com/fast-forward/365526/ ... sion-rite/
Yeah its extra weird and disgusting that he sucks the baby off. The Jews got it from Egypt who got it from who knows where. We know why these guys do it, but why do non religious people do it?

deep state

Post by deep state » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:17 am

toxsimian wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 am
deep state wrote:
Definitely a touchy subject and I agree for the most part, but I just don't think it's factual to say that men are sexually abused at rates similar to women. 99% of rapes are committed by men, it's biology. Also why "gender equality" is absurd, in a society that does not protect women and children.
The OP is about children, not women.

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:24 am

deep state wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:17 am
toxsimian wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 am
deep state wrote:
The OP is about children, not women.
True but the intended context was raising a female child, and having to explain this to her. Once a male reaches teenage years, the likelihood of being outright raped is very low and would represent a risk of being raped by other males, not females. For a female the risk of being raped is lifelong and increasingly likely in a disconnected society where people dont know each other and arent accountable to communities.

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:42 am

Added:

13. Do not poison your child in the womb. (Probably should be higher on list)

Tapisseri

Post by Tapisseri » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:28 pm

The pharmaceutical and medical industries are institutions that poison children w/vaccines; by saying no, I hope a parent can begin teaching children early in life not to poison themselves later on.

toxsimian

Post by toxsimian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Tapisseri wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:28 pm
The pharmaceutical and medical industries are institutions that poison children w/vaccines; by saying no, I hope a parent can begin teaching children early in life not to poison themselves later on.

I hope so too. The issue is so effectively divisive because it comes down to, who do you trust? People learn not to trust themselves.

Tapisseri

Post by Tapisseri » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:41 pm

"People learn not to trust themselves"
Absolutely agree, and to not trust ones own experience, instinct, intuition, etc.... is a tragedy.

Speaking of trust, I don't usually, productions like this, and I almost didn't stay with watching this film but it is an interesting take. It's not really about exposing 'The Finders' (or any groups or politicians in particular) but I think it will be interesting to people following this thread and I'd be interested in others' impressions. If any one has a spare hour+ to view a low-budget film!

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Stiff Upper Lip secrets, crimes and the schooling of a ruling class

by Alex Renton

https://stiffupperlipbook.com/

Published in the UK by Weidenfeld & Nicolson, April 6th 2017

This is the story of generations of parents, Britain’s richest and grandest, who believed that being miserable at school was necessary to make a good and successful citizen. Childish suffering was a price they accepted for the preservation of their class, and their entitlement. The children who were moulded by this misery and abuse went on – as they still do – to run Britain’s public institutions and private companies.

Confronting the truth of his own schooldays and the crimes he witnessed, Alex Renton has revealed a much bigger story. It is of a profound malaise in the British elite, shown up by tolerance of the abuse of its own children that amounts to collusion. This culture and its traditions, and the hypocrisy, cronyism and conspiracy that underpin them, are key to any explanation of the scandals over sexual abuse, violence and cover-up in child care institutions that are now shocking the nation.

As Renton shows, complicity in child abuse is the bleak secret at the heart of today’s British elite.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 pm

That the concept of private education hid for so long behind doublespeak like 'public school.' Should have been an early warning really.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:40 pm

I'm going slightly beserk here because I'm sure i read a post on here ( or maybe it was.......the other place ) which was referencing the programmed KGB assassin in one of the James Bond stories ( From Russia WIth Love ). I wanted to quote it to post the following that was rather germane that I just read in the book The Bormann Brotherhood but I'm screwed if I can find the OP anywhere. Anyways....

ImageImage