“intelligent-like signal” seeded lifeon Earth

semper occultus

“intelligent-like signal” seeded lifeon Earth

Post by semper occultus » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Is the answer to life, the universe and everything 37?

So you're an alien seeding primordial Earth with life. Like any creator, you sign your work. Now we may have found that signature – in the genetic code

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... ything-37/

MAXIM MAKUKOV has an idea. It’s unorthodox; you might call it “out there”. Makukov understands that. He knew he’d have his critics the moment he began to develop it. But it’s there in the numbers, he says. And numbers don’t lie.

A cosmologist and astrobiologist at the Fesenkov Astrophysical Institute in Almaty, Kazakhstan, Makukov says the numbers reveal that all terrestrial life came from outer space. Not only that, it was planted on Earth by intelligent aliens. Billions of years ago, the planet was barren and lifeless. But then, at some distant and unknowable moment, it was seeded with what Makukov calls an “intelligent-like signal” – a signal that is too orderly and intricate to have occurred randomly.

This signal, he says, is in our genetic code. Highly preserved across cosmological timescales, it has been waiting there, like an encrypted message, for anyone qualified to read it. All of the teeming varieties of life on Earth – from kangaroos and daffodils to albatrosses and us – carry it within them. And now Makukov, along with his mentor, mathematician Vladmir shCherbak of the al-Farabi Kazakh National University in Almaty, claims to have cracked it. If they are right, the answer to life, the universe and everything is… 37.

BigEyeTenor

Re: “intelligent-like signal” seeded lifeon Earth

Post by BigEyeTenor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:45 am

Anybody able to read the rest of the article? It says I've got to shell out some $$$ if I wish to.

BigEyeTenor

Post by BigEyeTenor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:51 am

I will add that since reading that DNA makes a phenomenal digital storage, I've postulated that was the purpose of DNA in the first place. Sent to earth in order to archive vast amounts of information and to be perpetuated by living beings in order to permanently store it. With modifications made to other parts of it as the living beings evolved and thus SURVIVED.

Beyond that I would have zero idea what the significance of "37" could be.

deep state

Post by deep state » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:38 pm

BigEyeTenor wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:51 am
To get Kubrick-heads excited?

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:10 pm

"....too orderly and intricate to have occurred randomly..."
.....is that the slug in the salad here ...I presume they've seen a snow-flake under a microscope or any other crystaline structure..but who am I to gainsay cosmological Kazakh astro-biologists..

*shrug^

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 am

Astronomers see the big bang. Religion sees God. Atheists see whatever takes their fancy. Mathematicians see numbers. Etc.
Numbers are interesting - not because what they are, but because what they aren't. Any number more than 9 is book-keeping. Zero is the most interesting number - because it's more of a concept than number.
Numbers are extremely pliable, allowing an infinite number of possibilities. But they are only possibilities. For almost all of our history the majority of people had no need for numbers, beyond 'enough to survive'.
Will The Answer be solved by numbers? - I have doubts.

Life, death.
Action, reaction.
Sentient, unconconcious
Creation, destruction
Beginning, end

Not seeing a lot of number relevence in the core tenets of reality. Theoretical mathematics is theoretical. Mathematical calculation is mechanical in nature and excellent for just that - making mechanical stuff work. It was bound to bleed over into attempting to provide The Answer because this society is run with mechanics and big numbers - machines and money.
As for social control, big numbers are great for making people feel unnecessarily small.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:23 am

Professor Jason Wright claims that 'technological' aliens may have once lived on one of the planets in our solar system, before disappearing without a trace.

Professor Wright is an associate professor in astronomy and astrophysics at Pennsylvania State University.
In a new paper, titled 'Prior Indigenous Technological Species', Professor Wright suggests that ancient aliens could have lived on either Mars, Venus or even Earth.

And Professor Wright claims that there's a chance we could soon discover 'technosignatures' left behind by the aliens.
In his paper, published in arXiv, he writes: 'A prior indigenous technological species might have arisen on ancient Earth or another body, such as a pre-greenhouse Venus or a wet Mars.'

But most evidence of these aliens would probably be lost by now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... Earth.html

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1704.07263.pdf

minime

Post by minime » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 pm

BigEyeTenor wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:45 am
Anybody able to read the rest of the article? It says I've got to shell out some $$$ if I wish to.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... v=prf_high

The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code
It has been repeatedly proposed to expand the scope for SETI, and one of the suggested alternatives to radio is the biological media. Genomic DNA is already used on Earth to store non-biological information. Though smaller in capacity, but stronger in noise immunity is the genetic code. The code is a flexible mapping between codons and amino acids, and this flexibility allows modifying the code artificially. But once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known. Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature, if that conforms to biological and thermodynamic requirements. As the actual scenario for the origin of terrestrial life is far from being settled, the proposal that it might have been seeded intentionally cannot be ruled out. A statistically strong intelligent-like “signal” in the genetic code is then a testable consequence of such scenario. Here we show that the terrestrial code displays a thorough precision-type orderliness matching the criteria to be considered an informational signal. Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of the same symbolic language. Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing rather than of stochastic processes (the null hypothesis that they are due to chance coupled with presumable evolutionary pathways is rejected with P-value < 10–13). The patterns are profound to the extent that the code mapping itself is uniquely deduced from their algebraic representation. The signal displays readily recognizable hallmarks of artificiality, among which are the symbol of zero, the privileged decimal syntax and semantical symmetries. Besides, extraction of the signal involves logically straightforward but abstract operations, making the patterns essentially irreducible to any natural origin. Plausible ways of embedding the signal into the code and possible interpretation of its content are discussed. Overall, while the code is nearly optimized biologically, its limited capacity is used extremely efficiently to pass non-biological information.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:57 pm

cheers Minime

minime

Post by minime » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:26 pm

semper occultus wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:57 pm
cheers Minime
Backatcha.

Bon appetit.

greycircle

Post by greycircle » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:29 am

BigEyeTenor wrote:

--------------

Golden Ratios in Body Temperatures

May 13, 2012 by Gary Meisner 15 Comments
Body temperatures and sterilization points fall near the phi points between freezing and boiling.

Body temperatures vary, even within humans. The body temperatures of mammals range from around 97° to over 103° Fahrenheit. Birds have average temperatures of around 105° Fahrenheit.

The phi point between the freezing temperature (32° F) and the boiling temperature (212° F) of water is 100.8° F, or 38.2° Centigrade.

Take the phi point from the other end of the scale of temperature and you arrive at 143°, which is about the temperature required to kill bacteria. (Generally rounded and stated as 140° in most literature.)

Interestingly enough, if you take the phi point or 0.618 of 37 degrees centigrade, which is the average human body temperature, you get 23 degrees centigrade or 73 degrees Farenheit, a “room” temperature that many would consider to be just about perfect for indoor comfort and outdoor enjoyment.

https://www.goldennumber.net/body-temperatures/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Properties of the number 37
Symbolism

According to R. Allendy, it is "the individual evolution in the cosmic organization".

According to Fathers of the Church, thirty seven is a symbol of the Christ. It is the symbol of the alive word of God. To this number is thus allotted a certain dignity.

According to the antique science of Chaldeans, the number 37 symbolizes the Force, the Capacity and the Power.

------------

Gematria

Numerical value of "I Am" in Hebrew, Ehieh. By seven times in the Gospel of saint John the Christ mentions it.

Numerical value of the name of Abel in Hebrew. In the revelations of Maria Valtorta, Jesus mentions on several occasions that he is the new Abel.

In the "Word of God", in Greek, the word "Word" is written rhma, numbering 37 by using the gematria in "n": 17+7+12+1=37. It is the same for the word silence, sigh, 18+9+3+7=37.

The numerical values of Hebrew word ALEA meaning "The name of God", GDL meaning to grow, LBE meaning flame, and ZL meaning profession, gives each one 37.

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu37.php

-------

At 1 minute 40 seconds this shows what 137.5077 does in Fibonacci nature. Not 37 but in a spidey sense sort of way seems related. :) Plus, this is just the most badass Fibonacci video ever. :) Only 3:43 minutes long.

Trick:

change youtube to hooktube. save in multiple formats.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=P0tLbl5LrJ8

------

The physicochemical nature of 37 degrees C cytoplasmic ...
1. J Steroid Biochem. 1984 Dec;21(6):717-26. The physicochemical nature of 37 degrees C cytoplasmic glucocorticoid receptors in HeLa S3 cells.
[Search domain www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6527536
--------

37 Degrees - Poem by JJ Evendon

I left school at 15 ½
The only degree I have is 37.
I am no different from any other human on this point.
A few more and I will be ill
A few less I may be dead.
I am delighted.

https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/37-degrees/
exodus refugee