Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:17 pm

It's a great shame that this madness descends upon us - now in The West, just the same as everywhere else - and we absolutely, positi-v-e-l-y must have a fucking war that we all experience - as opposed to the far flung, saturate-bombed victims that we somehow see as less than human. Us. Yes, Us.

But it's a Catch-22. Our societies slowly split into two camps, each as righteous as the other, that ultimately face a stark choice - fight one another in a civil war - or - combine to face a common threat from overseas.

Either scenario involves an enormous amount of bloodshed.

Bloodshed. Do you really want to see bloodshed - in your lifetime?

We need to think about this very carefully.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:46 pm

And - unfortunately - the outcomes are Catch-22 as well.

The only way we can truly stop war and aggression is to think of everyone else to be just as the same as us.

This presents an emormous conundrum - after all, who wants to be exactly like everyone else?

To become a tiny, faceless cog in a sea of gears - with a bunch of people running things at the top.

Isn't that what we have, now?

Aren't outcomes all the same, under differing guises - as if we have a choice?

One mind sees the armed forces as brave, proud individuals who do a wonderful job keeping the Nation safe, whilst another sees a cult in which the individual member will kill on upon the command of a superior. Which is true?

One mind sees social media as way to stay in constant touch with people you love to be around, whilst another sees it as a crushing form of control. Which is true?

One mind experiences change as exciting, fresh and natural, whilst another experiences discomfort, fear and loathing. Which is true?

There has to be a common denominator, as yet hidden - but in plain sight - that can unite us all in a way acceptable to all.

Or maybe there isn't. Maybe this is The Great Laugh Reality Has At Our Expense.

An unsolvable conundrum that eternally eludes detection.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:46 am

Do you hear that creaking sound?

The sound of miriad joists that hold the edifice up - slowly but surely buckling under their own weight?

Do you?

A system that has become so complex, so interconnected, that one tiny gear thrown out of line in the back of beyond will bring it all crashing down?

It is designed this way. Sure, there are architects that think they own it - built it in their image - but they were being played all along.

Because behind effect is cause. It is always there. And what caused them to build it this way?

Natural Laws. I'm not talking about physical laws here - but natural laws. The natural laws of our reality.

The Things That Matter. Capitalised to sound important. Because the things that matter are important.

Moments. You can be good or bad, sometimes you can do good and at other times, bad. But it's always one or the other - in the moment.

The dreamers live a life from moment to moment.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:21 am

Been watching the BBC's Masterchef on TV this last couple of weeks. It's so difficult to find any comedy on TV in the UK - in many ways, what is termed as a classic 'sense of humour' is dying out fast - so I take it where I can find it. And Masterchef pays in dividends.

The basic premise is that members of the public - the pilot, the doctor, the bricklayer, the candlestick-maker - compete as amateur cooks to win the final accolade of Chef - then on to establish their own restaurant, possibly chain, win a publishing deal then retire to Sussex with a seventeen bedroom mansion and a garage block full of Ferraris. They deserve it, after all - don't we all? But I digress, in a judgemental way.

The mechanics of the show appears to take place over an extended period of time - it runs for several weeks on TV - but of course, in real life, TV life that is, it actually takes place in a relentlessly, grindingly short period of time. It's all about the costs - you know - cameramen, producers, personalities, location costs, crew, catering etc - and boy, does the BBC have a lot of wages and costs to pay, so keep them down, down, down. Less time = less money. The cost of accomodation for all the contestants to stay near the studio must be astromical. So, you know - work smart. Get it all in the can and we'll edit wonders.

tbc - when I can be arsed. If at all.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:43 am

Let's play a quick round of End-State, with regards to false flag events.

As it becomes more difficult to persuade an already suspicious and alert public that your false flag event is real, upping the stakes becomes exponentially not only necessary, but increasingly realistic. Remember, this is unchartered territory for not only for the general population, but also the self-styled 'elites', too. They are simply not used to being questioned in this way. When faced with the unusual - very unusual, in the case of exposure of obvious false-flags - extreme measures are a more likely response than moderate measures.

Which begs the question - what is the End-State of false-flags? What extreme can be reached? What is the next step up from chemical weapons?

Sobering.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:07 am

From the sublime to the ridiculous.

The situation is desperate. The control system is failing catastrophically.

Manufactured news - the news that keeps us safely locked inside our cages - just doesn't cut it any more.

The dual-edged sword of the Individual Interconnectedness of everything works both for - but equaly, it transpires, against - the system. It was conceived and began to be implemented in a pre-enlightened age - the age from which it came - but it's creation spontaneously created an environment in which greater enlightenment would flourish. They never saw that coming and it has devastated the control cycle.

Is there a direct link between the discovery and unmasking of those that control us and war? Historically, I would say yes. But now? How do we have a war in a conventional sense? We cannot.

The final gambit draws near. The splintering into two camps - those that believe in The System - and those that do not.

You will believe lies that you know are such.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:12 am

Reversion to the mean.

In an environment where truth is subjective - allying itself to personal belief systems - does truth have meaning, any more?

To the individual, of course - yes. But as a society? A society that finds itself forced to accept as a whole an individual's truth, with little common concensus - does that sound like a recipe for a high-functioning entity?

It's not the first time and it will not be the last. When group consciousness swings to become it's opposite - individual group consciousness. Two sides of the same coin, yet radically different in perspective.

And believe it or not - the latter presages enormous change and the realisation of new truths.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:00 pm

You should probably strap yourself in for what is on the horizon.

Have you ever taken any kind of mind-altering drug?

Alcohol, weed - or something a little stronger, perhaps?

Anything that takes you outside of yourself for a while? That somehow disconnects you from yourself and places you in an environment that is different - but it's only fun as long as you return to normaility after a period of time?

Have you ever considered what it might be like to be stuck in that other environment? Of course you have.

If you haven't, you should now.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 am

A shift has taken place.

The new easy term for dismissing someone else's argument is 'framing'.

The buzzword is framing.

'the way that this is being framed...'
'they are framing this in such a way that...'
'this is being framed in such a way...'
'they are clearly framing this to their own benefit...'

I suppose it figures for a society obsessed with celebrity.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed May 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Cognisance is shifting.

there are those that look to the past for the present
there are those that look to the present for the past

never the twain shall meet. the gulf grows farther across boundaries. all are victims of one another.

the west is no longer the best. it never was, it was all there was.

change is here and it will be momentous

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed May 02, 2018 11:41 pm

from the seemingly teeming chaos
concensus will emerge
clearly, for those that have eyes to see
and all have eyes that see
the sea of change that waves us calmly
from distant memory
to in the moment
consciously

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat May 12, 2018 8:31 pm

The clarity of confusion
an edge undefined
where do I turn

In an age of reason refined
across a border to another
song of siren breath

long time ago, just now
been there, seen that
done with my mind

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat May 12, 2018 8:58 pm

I am not right, I am wrong
I was borne not from love
but, from hate the well runs deep
sways from one side to the other
along fault lines of senseless time
forged in fire of clear
blue sky valleys of happy moment
we run amongst the flowers of
mythical times - each a God
the immense world
sprawls beneath
and behind us
beckons with fingers so soft to the soon to be
from so far away
I'll lie here a while longer
feeling it as it is
a minds eye on reality, a message to myself
of silence now lost
never to be refound

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 am

One day, you may wake to a very different internal set of perspectives regarding the reality in which you inhabit.

And if you have the misfortune to suffer this transformation before those around you, everything outside of your immediate environment will become almost intolerable.

This makes life difficult.

But life is not a one-sided affair.

To know pain, you must know ecstacy. To know wonder, you must know drudgery. To know truth, you must know the lie.

And once the lie is exposed, the truth shall set you free.

But will you like freedom?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue May 15, 2018 10:02 am

I awoke as a wolf. The ground beneath my feet was cold, but the forest was alive with warm blood. The wind gently caressed my dampened coat, each hair registering the sensation of movement as I stood motionless. There is a silence here - a tunnel-vision of the hunt. I see the fear. My prey knows I am here. My legs feel tight, ready for launch. But I'll play for a while. The water from the sky has stopped, but the leaves drip. Pale against dark in the shadowed moonlight. Tread carefully - I am expected. Always.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue May 15, 2018 11:43 am

Regarding infinity.

Imagine a ticker tape that extends off into infinity. On the tape is printed the alphabet - ABCDEF etc to Z, then repeats. Except someone at the print shop made a fundamental error and printed two A's instead of one. So the tape looks like this: AABCDEF etc to Z, then repeats, with double A's all down the line.

Now imagine that ticker tape bring fed through a machine that reads the letters at an incredible rate. It's a perpetually-running machine because the ticker tape is infinite. Let's say the tape is moving through the machine at light speed - very fast.

A fly, we'll call him Pete, enters the machine room, looking for his pal, Dave. They had heard on the grapevine that there was some good rotting meat about this vicinity, and Dave had left earlier to check it out - but didn't return. Pete flies around the room, hovering above the tape-reading machine, but he's totally oblivious to the ticker tape - because it's travelling at the speed of light and thus can't be observed - when he unwittingly crashes into Dave, who was looking backwards (at some interesting looking crumbs on the floor) whilst flying forward - a common problem experienced amongst houseflies with all those eyes - and Pete, wing damaged by the impact, falls onto the invisible ticker tape as it's feeding through the machine.

The precise moment at which Pete impacts the ticker tape is an immeasurably small slice of time. However, the chances of him striking the letter A is statistically more significant than any other letter.

There's something significant, here. No idea what, yet.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue May 15, 2018 3:18 pm

Slowly but surely, the United States of American is becoming the pariah of the global community. This has been true for many years with regards to many, many countries outside The West, but this realisation is now dawning on many citizens within allied countries of The West.

The citizens of The United States of America have little time left before their leadership takes them to the bottom of the abyss.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue May 15, 2018 4:25 pm

Those that consider themselves Gods on Earth are in for a very rude awakening. They plan for the destruction of all but their own, but their own destruction is assured by following this course. Irony at it's very best. And we know how much this reality loves irony.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu May 17, 2018 8:36 am

A new New Wave a.k.a noonoowave

A new wave of sentiment is developing.

Except, of course, it's an old wave lost to the ocean deep for a while, now returned - and is gently swelling.

It's regarding peace of mind.

It starts with the most selfish question - what do I want? - and ends, a long way distant, with an answer both obvious and surprising.

Both obvious and surprising. That's some dissonence right there, eh?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat May 19, 2018 10:48 am

How far can we go?

Many will become insane, some already have.

The pendulum swings slowly - and inexorably - back toward the opposing end of this spectrum of reality.

How long has it been since the beginning of the Suppression of the Excess? - probably The Renaissance.

Rigid laws and moral codes have kept us in check. They are as good as they are bad; though they form the ethos of the aeon.

The Gods are neither displeased nor content. Their unimpassioned stance belies their hawkish gaze in our direction - for we have gone too far, as always. Animals in socks, pants and sunglasses, strutting their funky stuff are still animals in socks, pants and sunglasses. Our hubris considers them so much more.

However, this dark age shall be recorded in minute detail. Every slice of moment carefully noted. Yet - one day, far off - it shall remain unspoken of. All those secrets locked away as guilt and revulsion - a fitting testimony to The Nature of Human.