Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:09 pm

November sees us move from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Denial in support of one's favoured corner has become de rigeur extremis. Boxed increasingly into corners by diminishing options, eventually all but the binary will disappear. Then we shall what we shall see. The world will be either right or wrong and all will act accordingly. These are stranger times, borne of strange times. The opaque beasts of human form will walk amongst us unbridled, forced grins masking the razor-sharp teeth of false promise. The unthinkable will become tenable, cheered by a throng of nurtered insanity. None shall know their own minds and retreat into utopian fields as the only recourse. Reality crumbles into austerity of spirit, bearing the fruits of that which we have postponed through fear and relentlessly grinding torpidity.
A fitting end to the beginning.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:53 pm

There is no need to fear death.

Death is the 3state gateway to the equal and balancing opposite of the binary reality in which we now exist.

This opposing and balancing reality - the counterpart to the one in which we exist - is precisely equal and balancing.
It is quite literally opposite.
It balances our reality in opposition perfectly.

Call our reality Reality A.
Call the other reality - into which we pass in an ever-repeating circular motion - Reality B.

Reality A (our reality) ---> 3state (death) ---> Reality B (the equal and opposing reality of our own) ---> 3state (death) ---> Reality A ---> etc

Reflecting an equal and opposing reality to our own, Reality B works in exactly the same way our reality works, but in reverse. It is a mirror image of our own reality, but opposing. Time, as we understand it, runs backwards. But of course, in Reality B, backwards seems forwards, because our mind, or essence, is equipped by The Nature of Things to work perfectly across both realities.

You are born into this reality as an empty vessel. This is the filling up reality, in which you learn to learn.
You then pass through 3state upon death and into Reality B - which is the emptying out reality - unlearning all that has been learned. In reverse.

If you live for, let's say, 85 years, two months and 13 days in this Reality A, you will 'live' in Reality B for 85 years, two months and 13 days.
Except - you 'live' in reverse. You start off at 85 years, two months and 13 days and work your way down to 0. But it's not like Gilbert Grape. Reality B is the same for everything - all start old and die young. It's a perfectly normal reverse existence. It matches our existence in Reality A exactly, but mirrored. It is the unlearning phase of a binary existence that delivers your Reality B persona - ready as an empty vessel - to pass through 3state into Reality A again. You will live a very different life every time, because 3state runs through every aspect of existence, introducing an element of random change at every moment. What is this 3state this guy keeps going on about, you ask. It's a tough one to explain. I'll have a crack at it in a minute.

There is a counterpart for you living in Reality B at this moment. If you are 40 years old today and were to die at 60, your equal and balancing counterpart in Reality B will be 20 years old, been born 40 years ago at 60 - and will 'die' at 0. You have both lived 40 years to date.

Reality B really is quite different physically to this Reality A. Reality B is a mirror opposite. Light is dark. Heavy is light. Dense is sparse. Hot is cold.

This gives rise to the thought that each of us really does create our own reality. The Universe - and our understanding of it - is based solely on collective randomised interpretations of subjective belief. The Universe is, in fact, as old as you are - for you live within the circular opposing Realities of A and B, connected at each end with 3state.

3state is the connecting reference state - to which everything refers - as it switches from one binary state to it's equal and balancing opposite. We live in a physical binary reality. Something either exists, or it does not. <--- This is the definition of a binary reality.

3state contains everything and nothing. And everything in between. It is truly the meaning of infinite. But strangely, the nothing is infinitely greater than the everything. That's because in a binary reality (either Reality A or it's opposing Reality B), everything has a 'weight' that must, obviously in a binary reality, be counterbalanced. And it takes an awful lot of nothing to counterbalance everything!

Imagine it this way - going forward from this moment, try to envisage every action that you take for the rest of your life, from moment to moment. In the next few seconds, billions of actions will take place within your body. Nerve cells send sensing messages, billions of cells oxygenate your blood, billions of brain cells communicate with one another - the list is endless - literally trillions of binary actions (it either happens, or it doesn't) are occuring every millionth of a second within you body alone - let alone what occurs when you factor in your movement through space and time in the coming moments. This is an infinite amount of binary actions occuring within just a fraction of a slice of a moment. Now multiply that by the Universe. Infinite doesn't do it justice. And all that 'everything' is balanced by an equal and opposing 'nothing' - and an infinite amount of 'nothing' is required to balance just one brain cell working for an instant. There's a lot of nothing in 3state. As well as everything - it all needs a referential state to switch to.

So why are we taught to fear death? That's another story altogether, for another day.

more on 3state here - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=183

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:08 pm

And of course, the pendulum swings back the other way.

Celebrity has been good to those that sought and found it. It fed the need, the insatiable need, for the love of strangers.
We became a celebrity culture.
But those days are going, going gone.

And now the backlash begins. All those celebrities - with all that power we gave them, fawning to bask in the shadow of their limelight - allowing them to sate their hearts delight - it's all coming home to roost. The dominion of celebrity as power will be laid bare for all to see, exposed as the abuse that it always was.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:30 am

Sitting at my desk - painting - this morning, listening to ambient music on headphones. I can see, out of the corner of my eye, The X Factor playing on TV. It staggers me that this is a popular programme. It is, absolutely, the most old-fashioned and retarding mechanism to keep a chosen few in complete control of a music business that has no business being controlled any more.

Here's something you're going to disagree with, yet it remains so.

TV is pretend. TV is not real life. Anything on TV is produced. TV is a produced commodity. You are a client to which this commodity is sold.

Real Life is you. Real Life is your world, how you perceive it.

TV informs you how others would have you live your life - for their benefit - not yours.

You really should video yourself watching TV. It's boring viewing.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:27 am

Well, I supposed all along that belief in one's own exceptionalism - and particularly as a nation - would lead to a sense of such over-inflated self-worth that anything outside of one's own views on any matter would become offensive. This, in turn, would lead to the individual exceptionalist being forced to make a binary choice; that which falls closest, but by no means identical to, their own worldview - in which they can gain some collective comfort of mind amongst almost peers (because of course, the exceptionalist has no peers), whilst nurturing a vehement hatred for the binary opposite set of equally exceptionalist individuals (remember, they are ALL exceptional in this nation - it is an exceptional nation) who are now considered so unexceptional as to be sub-human by the other side.

The rest of the world is about to witness, in full Technicolor YouTube glory, what happens to an exceptional nation that hates itself, hates its neighbours, hates its future and hates it past. Advertisers touting their wares using the tags death, violence and horror should see great sales from these channels going forward. Scary people gonna know how they make others feel. What goes around, comes around. It all balances out in the end.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:05 am

I visit somewhere very different. It is different every time and never a bore. Here we go.

The vista opens up both cloying and vast. The air is pure and clean and fresh, slipping noiselessly into chest and on into blood, filling my head with clear thought as the minds eye opens into another vista within this; a world of laughter, which I shall revel in while the mood takes me - the joy is palpable, it has form, it is soft and white and warm pulsing gently to the unfelt beat of the universe and is so perfect, so perfect that there is no difference between tears of laughter and tears of sadness. I can stay here, safe and warm, understanding it all, seeing it all, forever. I take a small piece of this back with me, every time.
Here I can know that which I should not. Plans and schemes - secret desires worn on the sleeve, crystal clear and pinpoint sharp - each of their owner, perfectly normal and reasonable, justified by self intent, coddled by self interest and born of self preservation. Where each and every mind is one of a billion shades of neon, each as unique and distinguishable as your first love, emanating unique so unique that it all makes sense, this is reality and there is no stopping it. There can be no overpowering, no domination, no subjugation, all is known to all and nothing is known by all, two sides of the same coin, equally beautiful in their totality and divided only by a line of exquisite uniformity as to be indistinguishable one from the other. I ride the dividing line on a cool summer breeze taking in all that surrounds it - and it is all. Laughter is the only possible outcome in the face of awe.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 am

It's becoming increasingly clear that marijuana has been suppressed from inclusion in the treatment of many, many ailments.

I believe this powerful and highly underated drug - and when I say underated, I mean is consistantly vilified by the voices of the system - has been suppressed by a pharmaceutical industry that has good reason to be alarmed of a drug - which can grow like a weed in your back garden - that may make large swathes of it's industry completely redundant. Of course, there's the shareholders to think of - all those pensions stuffed full of pharma paper.

But we're kind of getting past that now, aren't we? We've kind of reached the stage where each of is having to start being really honest with ourselves; after all - the only people we are fooling is us.

That's because the system we all dwell in is collecting and collating our lives through our habits. Everything is recorded now. Soon, we will not be able to lie without being found out. There is a record of everything. Where you were, who you saw, what you did, who you spoke to and probably why. This is a matter of public record. There's no secret that it's all being collected. You are not going to be able to do anything deemed 'naughty' soon.

Anything that the prevailing societal norm deems unacceptable will be punished. That list is shrinking. In many ways, that is a good thing - a very good thing - but in many ways, it is bad.
Imagine the ramifications further down the line.

This is the End-State we hurtle towards - a society so uniform, so stuffed full of information regarding every deed, every action and ultimately, every thought of it's citizens - that Jihadists look like party animals in comparison.

This is what extremism breeds - more extremism. But not just any extremism. It breeds increasingly extreme extremism, an opposing extreme. As our own society becomes more extremist - and it is required to, by the very nature of the system we have allowed to blossom around us - the terms of acceptable behaviour, both now and in the past, diminishes. Retrospective guilt is such a bitch.
The End-State of this dichotemy is: are you with US or THEM?

We know this is coming, everything will be known about us, there will be nowhere to hide, it will all have to come out - the question we must ask ourselves is: what kind of bosses do we want running things when this happens? The current lot running the show are a bit selfish, to say the least.

So anyway, back to marijuana.

Not only am I convinced that marijuana is medically underused, I am also convinced that the psychological effects of ingesting marijuana - in whichever manner the user seem fit - to effect an altered state of mind - is also purposely misunderstood and misunderstated by our system.

I might come back to this.