Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:50 pm

I am increasingly of the opinion that a vast proportion of the Western population have literally lost their minds - due in no small part to the tediousness of the pursuit of money and thus in the pursuit of goods, for which the hit of mind-morphine is increasingly decreasing according to the volume of money, and hence, goods accrued.

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:46 am

Yep, we all get it that El Trumpino is rather scary. And that he's a symptom of a system in crisis. A system that cannot face self-reflection.

How many other conspiracy theorists do you personally know in real life?

Are they everywhere, inside everyone, just waiting to realise?
There are three kinds of people;
Those that see
Those that see when shown
And those that do not see.
Leo Da Vinch.
There are those that see conspiracy
There are those that see conspiracy when shown
And there are those that do not see conspiracy.

Many, many people I know do not like to talk about conspiracies, many do not even care to think of them.

Yet here we are, living out a conspiracy, in glorious Technicolor in front of our very eyes, with El Trumpino dividing brother from sister, liberal from democrat, republican from libertarian, race from race and even male from female.

The system has taken conspiracy and made it real for us all to behold. It has turned the momentum of growing concerns about the reality of conspiracy against itself, with Trump paying lipservice to many conspiracy theories himself, as a method to pool popular dissent towards a candidate that appears to be onside. But it was always a desperate gambit system-generated fake, destined to run a short life.

The conspiracy community has driven the system to this crisis. And it responded with Trump.

It may be wise to focus attention on how the system is going to deal with problem conspiracies.

Of the following two examples of conspiracy - the Russian hacking conspiracy and the Pizzagate conspiracy;

Let's assume the Russian hacking is true. Does the system benefit from this conspiracy being true? Well, the status quo of permanent war alert will be maintained. Nothing will change at all. The enemy required will be external and you will need protecting. The system is there to protect you.

Let's assume the pizzagate affair is true. Does the system benefit from this conspiracy being true?

:lol:

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:51 am

Had a minor epiphany this morning. These seem to be occuring on an almost weekly basis. I realise that posting my thoughts here is a pure form of narcissism - and that I am indeed a poster child for the System in which I inhabit.

What is it that we really want from existence?

The rise of a society of Individualism, of which I recognise myself as being a part of, is massively at odds with forming any coherant challenge to 'the power'. Anybody that takes part in any kind of political debate comes to it from an individualist point of view - and with many thousands of facets of an individuals' consciousness, it has become almost impossible for more than a few individuals to agree on anything more than a few basic fundamental tenets.

Is it that 'the power' is simply a group of individuals that are able to consistantly agree across a broad range of tenets to which they adhere, with a central understanding that working together as a defined group pays dividends within this current individualistic paradigm?

And ultimately, are we stuck in a catch-22 paradigm, which results, at it's end-point, in a society of individuals, each with their own unique worldview, being unable to agree with anyone else about anything?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:41 am

Pondering this morning - about who is most likely to have an original thought.

Take two extremes. Assume both extremes to have a good grasp of their own language, enabling them to articulate ideas cohesively and simply in their own mind.

Extreme one is a highly educated individual, 'good' education, university, extremely well-read on a huge diversity of subjects. A mind filled with an enormous number of other peoples ideas - collated and then either retained as relevent or rejected as irrelevent, according to personal taste. A germaine, well-respected member of society with a sharp mind and ready wit. Totally immersed in societal norms.

Extreme two is an individual with little schooling beyond a love of their language, understands little of history, is ignorant of all but the basics of the sciences, ignores politics unless it intrudes on daily life, has lived a sheltered existence but enjoys gazing at the stars, marvelling at the lives of plants and animals that form part of existence - and ponders what it all means.

Who is more likely to have an original thought?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:10 pm

The Non-Event Horizon Un-fold.

Excrutiating loss of humour slowly drained from all as all becomes correct
irony pathos sarcasm wilt literal interpretation sucks bleached bone nuance
creeping malaise grasping twine towards safety valve of creative thought
music suffocate rending new genre loss tribal beat fixed repeated morphing repetition
diminished circle shrink imagination restrict itself creative thought
art eat art spiral zero
expressive void
nothing new this way comes

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Not into sports personally, but - whilst channel-hopping, I saw a live broadcast of (what I quickly surmised to be) the Usain Bolt resigns-victorious-pre-retirement 100m dash on some gravel at some games that London had organised, where a lot of athletic people run as fast as they can in straight lines or circles and much fist-pumping occurs when they win. Some other athletic people throw spears and ball and chains and some jump over things, I believe. Not sure if they're doing that as this event, but they usually do.

Anyway, he lost.

I don't watch sport, but even a sport-dolt like myself can see when there are severe problems afoot.

First off, turns out the geezer that ran faster than Bolt is a make-you-run-faster-elixir drug-fiend. Been banned twice. Twice. In this instance, I don't give a flying either way, but this is actually pretty funny. I mean, he cheated once and got banned. Why this single act alone isn't enough to convince the upright, moral citizens that inhabit the well-paying halls of the governing body of running-fast-on-gravel sport that he's inclined to CHEAT at competitive activities, I don't know. Maybe they forget he done it, when they allowed him back in for a second go.

Then he done it again. Took run-fast pills and got caught. And banned again.

Ok, so he's a cheat who can't help tucking into blue smarties - everyone knows it now.
He's allowed back to have another go. Fingers crossed - third time unlucky.

Here's what I can't understand - Usain Bolt is seriously liked by fans of people-running-as-fast-as-they-possibly-can on gravel. He's an icon. He even has his own catchphrase - but of form, rather than word - when he wins, which is always, he does that thing where he sort of crouches down slightly as though he's at an amatuer dramatic evening in the church hall, acting out an idea of what it looks like to look really awesome, croucing slightly to accentuate his run-fast legs, whilst pointing at something in the distance like a gladiator might, if that gladiator had to dramatically point at something in the distance. I digress, severely. Concentrate. So, his fans were expecting this to be the Grand Farewell, with Usain romping home to cap off a glittering career.
Instead, he got beat by a bloke that ingests blue smarties so much that they actually paid off this time. Everyones legs went like the clappers on the gravel and Usain got beat by a drug addict with faster-runny legs.

To say the crowd were displeased with this fact is an understatement.
The boos from the fee-paying seated fans were so loud that the bastion of fairness and balance, the BBC, had to turn down the gain on the outside stadium microphones as the bewildered pundits in the studio were unable to be heard at broadcast standard. We'll address the BBC after-event coverage in a moment.

What in the name of God, do the governing body of run-fast sport need to happen - riots, lynchings, hangings? - to comprehend that the people who pay money to cheer run-fast-on-gravel athletes that their policies of forgive and forgot are quite acceptable for burglars, speeding motorists and politician rapists, but unforgivable for cheating in competitive sport? The fans were booing. The people that they are supposedly serving were booing.

Cut back to the BBC after-race coverage. One presenter, two pundits. All looked shocked into sullen silence. This was not supposed to happen. Bolt should have won, regardless of blue smarties. It was his swansong race - all those pre-show run-throughs, all those VT highlights extolling the unbeatable nature of Bolt, as he strides proudly and confidently into the Hall of Fame - fucked. One of the pundits - who looked to be an ex-run-fast man himself - tried desperately to defend Mr blue smartie, almost losing track of consciousness as he floundered, off script (Bolt was going to win!), eventually petering out to a murmer as a desperate, caught-in-the-headlights presenter grinned nervously whilst stifling panic. There was so much more hilarity as the evening wore on, but I don't have the heart - or more honestly, the will - to continue comment.

Sport is the new best Telly.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Been playing "End-State" with myself. A mental game. In more than one sense. I capitalise it to make it sound more important.

It goes like this; starting from a point of origination - and what has developed since - what is the logical end-point of this? i.e. at what state will it culminate to, before it ends? - and also, why it will end at this point.
I guess it's like prediction but one step further. Sort of.

As a retrospective example - take that 70's icon, flared trousers - as an example of an historical, identifiable start-to-finish End-State. Born of a backlash against the drainpipe trousers favoured by 'outsider' rockers of the 50's and 'outsider' mods of the 60's, flared trousers were a 'normalhead' (general societal) stand against the (other) clan-like, 'we're different to you bastards and we want you to know it' visual representation of the preceeding generation of naughty, rebelling youth.

Flares began at 14" and swiftly went 15". Celebrities - both real and imaginary - ever wishing to appear simultaneously both outrageous and conforming, began going bigger - because obviously, bigger is better and special. By the time we reached 24"+ flares, it was becoming difficult to manage day-to-day life with snagging, tagging, tripping, ripping and in many cases, heavy swathes of material flapping at the end of our legs.
This was the End-State of Flared Trousers.

I wonder what the End-State is for the current penchant of watching torture on mainstream TV and Hollywood films.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 pm

We can't be far from conspiracy theorist reversal.
In other words - those that believe everything is normal, as it should be, those whom believe the msm, tv news and press is the way things are, become the conspiracy theorists themselves as an increasing mass of consciousness swings towards seeing their world exposed as a sham.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Celebrity begins to eat itself, distinctly.

What is fame - but craving the love of a stranger?

Yes, there's money. To plug that other hole of hollow that yearning demands. You can have it all, but it's destined to never arrive. You are special, so special, if only they knew how special you are.

Two drugs are more potent than one.

And when fascination inevitably wilts, you are less whole than once you were. Your tears are unseen by indifference.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:46 pm

In the beginning, there was Light. In the end, there was Light.

But so much more, beside.

Where I am, what I am doing, who I am with, are of no consequence. Life begins at zero moment. Zero Moment of Light. There is no more time, only experience. Every moment, anywhere, at any time, gone. There is only Light - bathing my eyes in a scorching dust, turning my tears to hot steam, sirens of pain and searing laughter of disbelief - they have done it, they have actually done it. Increasing, impossible Light. The Light Of The End Of The World. Light for the Sympthony of Silence. The silence of shocked disbelief. The silence of hopeless realisation. The silence of a hazy summers' day, of distance blurred by colour, of majesty in the minds eye, of contemplation, of a moment that lasts a lifetime. This Last Moment, with a certitide of gaping maws.

I live now, in this moment, for this truth, for there is nothing else. I am alone, I am scared, I am alone and none shall hear my love and hate in this Light of Crystalised Silence.

Mummy told me that if the nuclear bombs asplode, I should cover my eyes with my arm like this. She said I must get under something like a table or bed because there will be a big wind coming that might knock everything over. Mummy cried when she told me and it made me sad and I cried to, but I don't know why she's crying. Daddy said nuclear asplosions would never happen. He says there's no one mad enough to do it. George in my class got very mad when Mrs Petit took his phone away and he stabbed a pencil in her arm!

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds' - Oppenheimer.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 pm

There are two societies. Paradoxical Oxymoron.

The first society finds it too complex to contemplate that being reduced to a group of feuding individuals - no longer able to tolerate one other - removes any power they have.

The second society has an intrinsic understanding that retaining strong ties of cultural identity and community, whilst all around them have none, grants co-ordinated power.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:38 am

Something wicked this way comes.

Ooo, ooo, ooo - excited! Don't feel excitement these days, much. Jaded. Yeah - jaded. Bored of correctness. Of being corrected. Tedium. The Grind of The Same. Of demanded conformity. Thou shalt see no irony! Thou shalt see no pathos! Thous shalt see no parody!

Ever the contrarian literalist. Mentally disturbed. Doesn't fit in. Wrong, just plain wrong.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:37 am

and, as if by magic, mystical youtube wanderings meander from sargon, to h3h3, to jakepaul, to this:

Irony and parody lives yet! Hooray for the Northern Engish!

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:03 pm

To: Any government of a non first-world world country that is struggling with criminality within it's borders.

Is your country struggling with the maintenance costs of a prison system? Would you like to rid yourself of the criminal elements within your system that tend to be repeat offenders? Thiefs? Rapists? Drug addicts? Violent individuals?

We have a possible for solution for you!

Instruct your court system to offer the offender the following sentence choices:

1 Go to jail like normal

2 pay for their flight to a Western nation, instruct them to claim political asylum and assure the receiving Western governemt that yes, they are in danger if they return!

The offender stays free, a rather preferable outcome to facing a term in jail and you no longer have the expense of maintaining a prison populace.

Magic.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:44 am

It's quite stunning how the past is so comforting in the UK. Beyond the obviousness of Royalty, archaic laws, conquest and enduring stability.

Unseen and unacknowledged past is prevelent on TV. Our two most popular soap operas, Eastenders and Coronation Street. Regarded by viewers as entertainment in a realist way, often tackling social issues - both play to the correctness of their audiences and adjust any deficiences as required. The fact that both programmes are set in an environment that disappeared from the UK in the 1950's at the latest (everyone meets at the local public house at lunch and in the evening, neighbours all know each other intimately and interact constantly, strong sense of community, everyone knows everyone elses business) apparantly seems quite contemporary to the average viewer. Odd, really.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 am

I'm guessing that this is what happens to a society that has over-reached. Nature has a finite number of ways in which to deal with clear inbalance - be it over-population, competition over resources, too much power in too few hands, too little (or too much) innovation or advancement, destruction of environment etc.

Everything is in the mind. Everything outside the mind exists, but requires mind to perceive it. Mind is THE fundamental mechanism available to Nature for manipulation to achieve a desired end-state.

Of course, Nature cannot affect physical outcomes directly. We have perceived storms, earthquakes and disasters as Natures Justice, much as the ancients did, but we now understand these to be random events, not divine retribution.

Nature is turning one group against another, mentally. Creating seperate and distinct realities, irreconcilably at odds with one another. Each of us shall become KIng or Queen of our own dispossessed reality, in which Sovereign violations of metal warfare are punishable by ostracisation, dismissal and dehumanisation.

This process is well underway.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm starting to think that various countries around the globe are perilously close to collapsing in a heap. As societies, we really should have dealt with the ramifications of 9/11 and the banking collapse of '08 in a straightforward manner - calling on the perpetrators to come clean and putting some new systems of governing in place. But we didn't. We let the same old crew carry on steering the ship through a sea littered with icebergs whilst we all whistled past the graveyard. Metaphor overload. The consequences of collective inaction are now upon us. We are going extreme.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 am

The transformation towards a time of unwanted truth proceeds relentlessly, despite the best efforts of the Priest Class to hamper and deflect the inevitable. So many secrets to be exposed! Secrets that will stun and confuse - turning reality on it's head in an assault on the senses. Denial works up to a point - but then cold, hard reality must be faced, as it bears down upon the imagined and surreal world of the creating mind.

What once shocked will become the mundane. Choices will have to made - are you with us, or with them? Do you love the world they have fashioned for you in their image, or do you stand alongside the doubters to face the fear of the unknown? Everything will be questioned, but from this will spring wonder.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Just how archaic is Hollywood? I mean, once upon a time, it was an enormous edifice in peoples' lives - before TV. But now, let's face it, many TV companies produce moving images that are equal, if not superior, to what Hollywood produces. Hollywood is so old-fashioned, it is quite incredible to believe that it still exists in it's current form. Casting couch, sexual favours, nepotism, predatory pedophiles, secret handshakes - all still part of everyday Hollywood. And the movies they produce - guns, guns, bullets, bombs, violence. There's an appetite for it, you cry - but what if the effects of the drug diminishes with absence? I can't watch American cinema any more. Makes me sick to the stomach.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Hidden In Plain Sight continues to crumble. Weinstein exposed after decades of silence - and by the same media that has sheilded him from prying eyes for years. Why is that? Why would the media, controlled by the same circle of people that he himself hails from, suddenly turn on him? Could it be that there is something so much worse to distract attention from? That something even bigger than Weinstein lurks in the background, something that simply must not come out? It will. Big decisions ahead. Do you side with the powerful, or with the weak?