Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:32 am

I had somewhat naively assumed that The Realisation was a single, perceivable event - which unfolded over an indeterminate period of time - with consequences - and that it would have a defined beginning and obvious end.

Wrong - in a sense.

It begins - (somewhere near the beginning) - with The Re-Interpretation.
As an organic early phase of The Realisation, The Re-Interpretation precisely describes itself - a re-interpretation of anything that has potential. It has already begun, and continues to accelerate.
The heroes of yesterday can be seen as the villains of today. The victim can be seen as an oppressor. A deed can be seen in a different light.

The second stage, simultaneously following on from the first, is The Re-Evaluation. After The Re-Interpretation has opened the first door towards The Realisation, The Re-Evaluation must follow. Everything that had potential must be re-evaluated in the light of new perspective, prompted by The Re-Interpretation. The Re-Evaluation opens the second door.

Leading to The Realisation.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:36 am

one one hundred trillionth of the amount, that a coal-powered energy station produces per hour

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:37 am

A synchronicital life

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:38 am

plastic surgery

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:40 am

'Seer' - 'Noticer'

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:06 pm

We shall each be forced to ask of ourselves questions - and draw conclusions - regarding subjects that are difficult to face.

One should consider this: at the moment of your death, when you will be afforded the luxury of self-reflection - how will you judge yourself?

Will you have played the part of the lion - fearless - or will you have been the mouse - meek?

There is a place for both - and all in between.

But - and there's always a but - what happens next is dependent upon that self-reflection.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:43 am

It's not like peeling back the layers of an onion skin at all - in fact, it's quite the opposite. And it's far more satisfying.

By peeling back the onion layers, the ultimate destination is nothing. Each layer is smaller than the last, diminishing with each layer peeled - until nothing is left. No great secret. No great truth. Nothing.

But by simply choosing the opposite - adding layers of onion skin - from an initial concept - now, there's some room for growth, in that. Where's the End-State in that scenario, eh? Just about as big as it's possible to imagine.

The System grows agitated at it's own transparency. We cannot speak it's name, yet speak of it we must.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:19 am

How would one go about controlling the perception of reality on a mass scale?

To start with: think big.

Control the big picture. Start at the pinnacle and work down. Once you own the biggest, the smaller fall more easily into line.
Control basic assumptions. What greater assumption is there than that of the reality we live within?

Beyond the red pill.

The Inconceivable.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:33 am

Long time at the fringe
stands a man, tall dark hat
hopping from side to side
smile and grin two of the same
asking questions that make no sense
where have you been?
Did you not feel? Why
are you still blind
with the two that see
from time to time
across the fields of reality
that cloy and tame
a mind so keen, free
to liberate another soul
of ages lost and found, unreal
from here to there
my departed friend, it all
seems like a dream

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:00 am

Stand apart, here in space
now and then, now and gone,
now then, what have we here?
what is this I see before me?
Within, within, within, without the whole
the hole in the space between
here and there, been and gone
edged uncertain, capped with stone
the pyramid of sight, slowly climbed
ascend the step, ever on, far ahead
distant mirage, close by
push forward hard, yet sucked back in

gods+lonely=man

Post by gods+lonely=man » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:35 pm

The current wave of technology under the guise of making life easier is really about turning people into streamlined consumers,efficient cogs,and dehumanizing our interactions with one another to the point that we know longer see ourselves/others as unique spiritual beings but rather specific circuits that perform a certain function in society.Everything and everyone is reduced down to usability(value) and those things/people/concepts that are deemed obsolete are quickly being ridiculed in the face of the fabulous novel.People and things are merging into one conceptual organism as in people swipe left/right for groceries as well as a person to have sex with.Al is now buying clothes,products for people,deciding if we are appropriate matches for loans/roomates/jobs,ect, reducing humanity more into just a circuit in the greater mechanism of this new techno structure.These ‘’tools’’ are subverting the idea of what it is to be human and covertly altering our concepts of the uniqueness of each other.It is akin to the nazi idea ‘’Lebensunwertes Leben’’ a new form of social eugenics based on technology being a sort of catherine wheel slowly killing the spirit of being human.The more power/volition we give away in our daily life the more this entity(anti christ) grows until one day there will be no going back as in people will be completely dependent on this techno god to do the most basic of things that the human body/mind use to do but worst people will have lost the spirit of self and only conceive of themselves as a varied unit of the whole which is ultimately replaceable/interchangeable.This awareness of being a mere part of this greater whole is causing a neo nihilism which in turn causes the individual to seek meaning by embracing this new god and seek favor by a never-ending interfacing of self with this amorphous demiurge.The opposite reaction is the renewed interests in ‘’archaic’’ forms of significance found in ethnicity,nationality,religion,tribalism,gender,culture,ect in order to preserve some facet of self in the face of the annihilation that the current system is leading us to.These older forms can only withstand the techno onslaught for so long and are already showing signs of surrender due to the fact that the new system has such a innocuous as well as ineffable form that it can not be opposed in traditional ways.Its most dangerous characteristic is it’s ability to integrate itself into a host system and eventually take over,the analogue concept in film of this would be the pod people in invasion of the body snatchers or the xenomorph in aliens.

I don’t want to live in a ‘’Brave new world’’ devoid of meaning and human interaction.
In rejecting this dystopia i am trying to figure out little and big ways to fight against this tyranny of the spirit.
This means doing things the hard way and avoiding the techno vulgarities that are being inseminated into our daily lives…

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:03 pm

As I looked down the valley from the vantage point of the mountain top, the air became charged with static and a low rumbling could be heard - not only aurally, but also through the soles of my feet. Birds took flight all across the expanse, heading towards the sun. A deer ran past me at distance, a fearful look in it's eye. The air then trembled and became suddenly hot. A loud cracking sound hit me like a wave of rough caress. I awaited with baited breath.

I could see, at great distance, an enormous crack appeared in the ground of the valley floor. Trees fell like matchsticks as the earth rendered up some immortal lost to memory. Giant rocks, the size of buildings, were spat and fizzed and whizzed from the hole, with such veracity that their arc of fall - back to earth - was so varied and unpredictable that I feared I was insufficiently distant. Great plumes of pyroclastic flow spread from the hole, engulfing all in it's path. Lightning flashed and thunderous bangs exploded above the widening hole, which now bulged like the top half of a balloon. Mounds of rock tumbled from the bulge, pushed aside like so much sand in a childs sandpit. There was something coming.

The silence that followed was in stark contrast to that which my eyes were witnessing. An orb, the size of a city, pale yellow, began to slowly rise from the hole. The outer skin of the orb was fuzzy, with countless tiny tendrils flittering this way and that on it's surface, as though seeking some imagined tender touch. It continued to rise, shedding itself of the debris from which it had been born. When it reached the height of the highest mountain that surrounded it, it stopped.

As it ignited, I felt the skin burn from my body. My eyes had gone, yet I could still see. The orb had turned white, and the light passed through my body, touching every part of it, inside and out. As the light passed through, it collected me and carried me in it's searing heat across the greens and blues, the browns and yellows, the purple and violet, the sea and the land, this life, the last and the next, past the truth and the lies and into comfort, hardship, love and hate, the beginning and the end, through the void and beyond - into a place of stillness.

Here I was - being. Is there a point to it all? - no. Is there a point to it all? - yes.

I felt priviliged to have witnessed the birth of a new sun.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:20 pm

When do we begin to talk about The Thing That No One talks About? Perhaps we should ask ourselves How do we begin?

Perhaps it's such a radically different experience for everyone, that no one can find a singular point of reference in common. Surely not - it's a state of mind that most of us have experienced. It's a radically different place to normality. Indescribable, perhaps? Is it a dreamlike state? Dreams are lost to the passage of time, much like TTTNOTA, but TTTNOTA can be experienced on demand. Yet, the TTTNOTA place we visit, much like a dream, fades quickly.

No one ever told me that it gets better and better. I guess that's because it's TTTNOTA.

I had no idea. None. But of course, it makes sense. I'm going to refer to Nature as a she, because I believe she possibly is. More likely to be, anyway. After all, she gives life to he's, so there's a little bit of extra her in all hims. I know I know, it's all 50/50, but I like the romaticism of Nature being a her. She's incredibly kind, you know. Tell that to the child who dies of cancer at a young age, you say. Thing is, she plays the long game. We are short-sighted in comparison. She's incredibly fair in the long run - over the course of the totality of our reality. Balanced.

Where was I? - oh yeah - I had no idea. It's like a drug, but slightly different. Each time you get a hit of a drug, you need a little more to achieve the same kind of result as you did for the last. But Nature, being the sweet kind thing that she is, keeps upping the dosage naturally for TTTNOTA, undetectably - undetectable unless you happen to take an interest in TTTNOTA and take a look around when you're in there.

But how do you take a look around when you're there, when all there is there, is the totality of TTTNOTA?

Beware - reading beyond this point can alter your perception of reality.

I'm not kidding, turn back now. It's not what you expect. The pleasure is counterbalanced by pain. Joy with suffering. Certainty with doubt. Comfort with fear. But by God, what a ride. A true experience.

Last chance.

A state of mind unlike any other.
Take a look in there.
Take your mind for a wander.
Look for a way forward.
It takes tremendous effort to remember to do it.
One day, you'll remember.

That Nature would hide it in the last place we could conceive of looking - is pure beauty.

Welcome to The Real.
The open book of TTTNOTA

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:48 pm

the future passed just now
long ago already gone, felt like
I knew what was what
until now, I see, someone else
has recorded it for me
the person I used
to be, or not to be, unsure
but with certainty
what's past is written carefully
noted and re-written,
some might say dutifully
to fulfill crass motive of
steadying fluidity,
progress and stabilty, of
plans and schemes that
are of little benefit,
but great consequence, too
warped and corrupted thoroughly
warnings from non history.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 am

Implications, implications, implications

When the fringe - the theorists, the interested, the questioning; those that have been un/fortunate enough to appreciate the size of it, it's scope - begin to see the normies - the normals, those that benefit from the ignorance of bliss - having to acknowledge the holes that would normally be stepped over or diverted around, something new this way comes.

A validation system for conspiracy theorists.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:11 am

I'm glad to say that the profession of acting is on the way out. A few may survive, (those of ultra-exceptional pliability in a sea of half-baked wannabees), to be retired to shambling theatres and travelling roadshows, a circus of the unreal - but for the majority of jobbing actors, it's so long and what the hell do I do now? The grotesque mimicing of human beings, as a means of social control, is losing it's lustre and becomes tarnished. Actors are creepy people, pretending to be something they are not. Following the direction of another mind which has invented a reality of choice, these empty vessels - available for hire - will do whatever they are told to conform to the wishes of another.
Any truth is concealed by false action and pretentious emotion.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:33 am

Too much power.

It's a very fine line between just enough and too much. Microscopic, in fact - but when it tips into the latter, it becomes detrimental to itself and it's objectives. It can be seen and experienced in a way not seen before. This is the point we are hovering in - moved beyond the cusp, but not quite yet into full runaway train mode.

At the point it exceeds its usefulness as a covert means of control, it becomes too visible. This visibility - in turn - requires increased application to retain control. It's a vicious circle that cannot be broken, cannot be wound back. It's all-in, from here onwards.

The media arm of the control system is in the testing of it's own viability as an effective mechanism phase. It's looking increasingly non-viable.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:37 am

It could be seen as that there is a malign sense of purpose behind it all - but this is a case of misinterpretation due to immersion. The good is quickly assimilated and becomes standard, meanwhile the bad always leaves a lasting impression.

What happens when the boundaries of a simple set of rules are pushed beyond breaking point, when neither the rules can be changed, nor the breach contained? When minds seek to outwit reality - The Nature of Things - how can this be checked and balanced when there is no God, no overbearing mind behind it all, with power to smite by earthquake or plague or tempest?

The realm of the mind, that's where. Where the physical has no bearing, the ethereal is all there is.

And so we see the march to madness that shall overcome us all, regardless of stability or opinion.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:45 am

To change the world silently.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:17 pm

The Realisation continues to dawn at a gathering pace - and it's going to get very, very difficult for all concerned in the next few months.

There are an increasing number of minds, particularly in The West, that are having to accept that their lives, their livelihoods and perhaps most importantly their history is not what it has been presented to them as. The power structure that has ruled over 'normal' people - i.e. those that do not seek power, over all people, for it's own ends - is becoming increasingly desperate to incite a war that will serve several purposes - to advance it's own agenda, the destruction of its perceived enemies, increased materialistic gain and further implementation of it's draconian plans to subjugate humankind to its dire, withering destiny.

It will be a battle of titanic proportions - the many powerless versus the few elite.

On the other side, a new world shall be borne.