Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:44 pm

I have a question for any that read this - what would you do?

Let's say that you had a realisation that almost all of our history is make-believe.

That all of history - particularly beyond 500 years ago - is fiction. I say fiction, but it's more a question of massive mis-interpretation.

But, that there is reason we, as a species, don't look too closely at it.
Because the truth is terrifying and liberating. But terrifying, first and foremost.

Every person I have shown our true history to - which I can count on two hands - has stopped communication with me. Or, at least, they remain distant and hesitant to continue further.

I wonder, at this point - what with Covid and the economic impact - whether I should tell the story of our true history. What would it achieve, if all where aware of it?
Yet, I feel compelled to tell the story - but what if I cannot do it justice?

I don't know - I just don't know.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:53 pm

I assume there will be another aftershock, at some point.

Reverberations.

Over time. Increasingly longer duration between events.

The main event was c1400-1500 AD, the first reverb was at 1800 AD. But I am guessing that it works on some kind of harmonic scale - perhaps the next will be around 2300-2400 AD.

If we last that long.
I have doubts.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:08 am

And so - now - we will see what the virus is really capable of.

It arrived in the Western hemisphere in a weakened state, during the period - warmer weather - in which it struggles to thrive. Yet, even in this weakened state, it was still deadly to many.

With the coming cold temperatures, it is about to be in it's element.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:36 pm

I have some grave doubts about the test being administered to indicate Covid-19 infection.

There may be two reasons for this.

In the first scenario, the test kits being used to identify a Covid-19 infection are fatally flawed, inasmuch that they pick up traces of a previous coronavirus infection - not that of Covid-19 - and mis-identifiy it as a current Covid-19 infection. This would lead us to believe that there are cases of Covid-19 in which the infected experience no symptons and no illness, or mild at most (perhaps currently suffering from a common cold or mild flu, for example). This would massively inflate the 'tested and confirmed' case numbers, when in fact, the only people that have - or have had - the virus, are the ones having died or being left as long-haulers.
This scenario assumes that there are no darker forces at play - simply a medical oversight or lack of understanding regarding the nature of Covid-19.

The second scenario is similar to the first, except it assumes that the test kits are flawed, knowingly.
That is to say, there are a group of people that understand the true nature of Covid-19, but to keep a lid on the panic, allow the uninformed to believe that it can be mild and symptomless. They need time to lay their plans - and execute them - for their own supposed survival.
Lying for their advantage. As usual.

C'est la vie.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:15 am

Our civilsation's urge to protect us all from any kind of disturbing truth is working against us in a most extreme way, in relation to Covid.

We have been slowly but surely immunised against startling or upsetting truths. In some cases, this works for us, in others, against. We have most definitively swung into the against category recently.

I can understand the denial of our fairly recent history - after all, it's absolutely terrifying and profound in it's implications - but Covid presents a trap in which there is no escape from. We cannot admit that it is as disastrous as it portents to be, because the all-important economy will collapse. To keep the economy going, we must pretend that it is relatively (and I use that term in the loosest of senses) under control and that hope eternal awaits in a vaccine. But to keep the ecomony functioning in any manner at all, we must continue to become infected whilst we carry out economic functions.

It's a tradegy that we were unable to face our past. It would have had an enormous effect on our future - as a species.

Maybe next time, eh?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:52 am

I wonder - (and that wonder is most definitely chock full of hope) - if there will ever be another human being that sees this reality as differently as I do.

I feel a heavy burst of itlicisation coming on.

See? Told ya so.

It's been a while, but she's back. She's being very, very kind again. I can feel the buzz of her pleasure as she imparts her gifts. It gives her a veritable thrill - that electricity up your spine feeling. Short, but nectar to the unexpecting mind.

But let's get back to the point of this post.

There is a new line of thought peeking it's head above water, just like an iceberg. But what lays beneath? Let's have a look -together - shall we?
It begins with a question.

Are we capable of admitting to ourselves that we have an enormous vista of time laid out before us?

That not only is the vista enormous, but it is also blisteringly different for each generation that live within it.
Not only is it different for each generation, but that it is also speeding up - the time intervals between change are compressing.

How long will it be until we all see the error of our ways?

That it is our sacred duty to ensure that every other living thing - and ourselves - reach their potential by ensuring that every other living thing reaches it's potential.

I'm not talking about reaching their potential in this batshit-crazy-insane reality of virus labs, nuclear weapons and stealth bombers.

I'm talking about potential in a different setting. A different place.

A place that we build.

We have been left a set of blueprints.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:05 am

Grim Fascination.

Dont look now, but see for sure
Don't think aloud, know it's real
Forget it's there, but always recall
Take a break, it's still there
Turn away to face it again, same as just before
Just inside the filing cabinet -
indexed, forever more.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:13 am

There's some new art in the pipeline. Possibly. No idea what it will look like, but it's on an inbound journey, so to speak.

Here's my 'old' stuff, 2012-17. http://www.sensist.co.uk/binaryindex.htm

Hush now - don't be frightened, children.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:29 pm

Being a Seer has many, many drawbacks. Constantly being exposed to one's own flaws, for example. But on the flip side, strengths are also apparent. Not that there is any kind of even distribution. One great strength can be balanced by a myriad of lesser flaws. There is weight to everything within this reality. For instance, evil needs but a tiny drop to pullute and spread, whereas an entire bucket of good is required to tamp it down. Eradication is not possible in any scenario - only containment.

I keep finding interesting stuff. But where does The Muse lead me? And why?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:01 pm

I've learned an interesting factette in the last few months.

That no one - no human mind within this reality - wishes to be woken from the matrix in which they inhabit.

And I mean no one.

Perhaps... that's the point.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:25 pm

But let me tell you how they lived.

They lived without fear. They had confronted the demon and survived - indeed, flourished - to tell the tale. They lived in a world of unparalleled beauty, created and maintained by their own hand. War, aggression and self were as silent as they are prolific now. Each day bought uncertainty, much as it does always has, but united - as one - they lived their lives in peace and harmony with nature - and with one another.

They created spectacular visual treats of awe - majesty - although wholly seperate from the human condition. Their masonry skills were exceptional, honed through necessity - and a wholesome desire to do things right. To leave something for whatever came next. And they did it - in spades.

They centred their entire existence around the continuation - and betterment - of their children. That each generation should live better than the last.

Until the moment that everything changed. But even then, they could slumber, eternal, in the knowledge that they had forfilled their destiny.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:40 pm

You move away from me.
I, from you.
We move away from one another.
We are far apart, too far.
You cannot hear me - I cannot hear you.
The Silence.
Our mouths move - and nothing is heard.
We may as well be alone.
As each of us are.

Silence will reign beyond the deafening.

The Deafening.
The Deafening. When nothing makes sense.
When all there is, is the moment.
The Now.
The moment in which all is heard, understood
rejected, or embraced.
There is no beginning and no end.
It is all there is.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:43 pm

The stillness
brings clarity
a moment
without movement
crystalise that
which needs to be done.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:16 am

What compels us to do the things we do?

Are we, each of us, Gods? Vying for control in a plane of existence that we neither understand, nor realise that we are even a part of?

Is it that simple... or complex?

Tonight, I ask for guidance.

There is none forthcoming.

I am no longer sure that I am sane. Or that I ever was.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Things are about to get weird in The USA.

Everywhere else shall, of course, follow.

Or perhaps I should say weirder.

A lot weirder.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:36 pm

A short treatise regarding the oonfronting of one's deepest fears.
tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:59 pm

You would think that there would be some way of passing on wisdom learned from one civilisation to the next, wouldn't you?

It turns out, that there isn't. Or at least, certainly between the last and us. As to prior ones... who knows?
I suspect the last may have been told early on. Or, early enough to come to a decision - and go for it.

How do you make absolutely cast-iron sure that the next gets the message?

Make it hard to find, but hide it in plain sight.

When uncovered, exposed - seeing that which was always there, for the first time - make it the only truth that matters.

We'll see, I suppose.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:16 am

hurtling, at high speed
cut the ragged edge
screaming at the sound
knife sharp, blistering hot
a travellers dream
always here, but never far ahead.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:46 am

No matter how frightened we are, we must all remember one thing - that when there is nothing left to lose, our actions define how we will collectively be remembered.

On a lighter note, there's some bargains to be had this xmas - as retailers soil their undergarments regarding overstock. Hooray!

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:40 pm

A new light shines.

You never, ever know what is around the corner. That's what I love about this reality. God knows, there's enough shite in it.

After being knocked back by closed minds, a new opening has occured.

Wow. What a great day.