Lack of feeling the characteristics/depth of time.

gods+lonely=man

Lack of feeling the characteristics/depth of time.

Post by gods+lonely=man » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:16 am

Over the past few years i have come to recognize that i have lost the ability to feel time in a way that i once did.It seems that this
started over a period of time starting around five years ago but it could be longer as it has been a slow dissolving of a feeling that is
hard to describe,ascertain,evaluate or even put into coherent frame work.It is a subjective set of feelings and impressions that
changed according to setting along with the period itself.I could be in a certain room,building,city,region,country, and could feel the
depth of it in a way that produced a sense of how long it been there.There would be a sense of narrative over a duration along with a
energy which gave an understanding of its evolving in time.These impressions were especially present at certain times of the year and
put them into a visceral idea of existing in time.
The other component was actually feeling the passage and length of time relating to itself.I perceived time in a subjectively
measurable way.This flowing of time made aspects of life make sense in a certain way like how long it had been since i had done
something that was important to me like visit friends that make me feel good or how long i had worked somewhere and why i was
stagnent.
I have found that trying to describe to others this feeling and lack there of to be pretty hard with only some other people
understanding the basic idea or the idea of it no longer being felt.
This feeling of time was a thing that helped me understand things on a abstract level and i actually enjoyed it at times in a way that
i would compare to a explorer finding places others had not.
Anyway just trying to describe it in words feels taxing so i'll leave off here but i am curious if anyone else has felt similar in either way.
Thanks.

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Lack of feeling the characteristics/depth of time.

Post by C_D » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:06 am

^^

When time becomes this fluid, it is difficult to tell whether the experiences you recall as having occured 'Over the past few years' actually did happen over years, or whether they just feel like that, or whether, in fact, the framework that you take for granted as 'time' is nothing like you are taught - or believe - it to be. This is scary at first - and rightly so. I was confused by it for a long time (or was it a long time? :lol: )

Are you noticing more synchronicities?

gods+lonely=man

Post by gods+lonely=man » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Also in addition to the first part above,i also use to have a fairly decent ability to feel the depth,character of time in the arts as well.I
could listen to music,watch a movie or look at a photograph and pick up on the underling pulse,aesthetic,or vibe of it in time.It just
feels like everything has flattened out or that the feeling of the present has felt the same for all time.I came to understand recently
that i possesses a quality that i have been calling extreme empathy which causes me to feel other peoples feelings as knowing.If they
are in emotional pain/joy i will feel it as my own.I think this has had something to do in the past with this feeling of time or the
growing lack of feeling time.
I agree about time not being what we think it is but i am at a loss to it's real nature.I definitely think it is a part of a control system
and that we don't really know what a harmonious relationship would be anymore.There is a telling correlation between the advent of
the punch card machine in work and mental illness.We know longer are in tune physically/mentally to time and this butchering of it we
numbers instead of actually feeling it is a source of division/strain just like all the other fracturing of reality(tower of babel) that we
do instead of intuitively grasping reality.
I guess i perhaps have both legs in time/untime and thats what is causing this dissonance.I have not had any big synchronicities but
have noticed more people including friends/family being aware of aspects of the matrix/control system.I would say it's more that i am
seeing the speeding up of esoteric ideas within the ''normies''.A example would be getting forwarded a dangers of 5g David Ike video by
a family member.It felt very strange that things i thought were outside mainstream are know being considered.
I think this flattening out of time is directly related to the internet and how everything is omnipresent.I haven't fully worked it out but
i don't think i am making it up.

Also please forgive me for the formatting,the sentence length come out posted that way no matter what i do. *shrug^

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:58 pm

The synchros are coming hard and fast for me - I was just thinking about how we live 'by the clock '- then read your post.

I also just had a weird idea, on the back of a dream this morning.

We live in an electric reality.

All matter has electrical energy within it.

The galactic core feeds our Sun with a conduit, the Sun then steps down the 'voltage' of electrical stimulus supplied to the Earth - and other planets - storing the excess capacity as heat and light. The electrical energy which powers the galactic core is generated by the motion of the galaxy surrounding it, plus the movement of galaxies amongst our Universe. Everything is in motion, constantly. Perpetual, self-renewing electrical energy. It's a question of scale.

Where the electrical energy radiating through reality meets resistance, dependent on the nature of resistance, matter forms.

Our minds are made from either matter - or something else.

Either way, assuming we do live in a reality that is heavily affected by electrical stimulus, were there to be a relatively small change in the electrical stimulus supplied to Earth from the Sun, via the Galactic core, via the motion of the Universe - how might it affect our minds?

What if we are used to receiving a steady, regular stimulus that allows us to evolve at a certain pace - and suddenly, on a Universal scale, the electrical stimulus that enables our minds to evolve 'as normal' is reduced or increased? What effects might that have?

What if an increase or decrease means our minds work differently - with greater clarity or increasing confusion? What if affects each mind differently, but change is happening to all?

What if an increase speeds up time?

I just thought of something else, but I won't mention it yet.

gods+lonely=man

Post by gods+lonely=man » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:52 pm

The synchros are coming hard and fast for me
Not just synchros but realizations hidden in plain sight.
Emotions as well that i never allow to see the light of day.
Understanding that things done without love are defective and cause suffering for everyone.
Trying not to backslide into hardened doubt.
Thinking about things at anytime can cause tears making life feel real again and bring relief.
Fear comes when it detects hope,its disguises itself as truth to divert from seeing the real truth.

At what point does something become so obvious, that it can no longer be ignored?

When it affects you.

When it eats into your life, into the lives of those close, onwards into everything.

It's been a long time coming.
A load bricks that was,so relevant to me at this time.
A friend told me of his NDE during his major heart surgery that he had a few years ago.He told me of seeing the weaver of the world and seeing that the loom was spinning but empty.He got electric goosebumps telling me and said he came back a different person,that something died that day that needed die.His story was so intense and emotional that it felt psychedelic as in stepping into the other world for a min.
Stuff like this has been untying the knots of time felt in me.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:50 am

Not just synchros but realizations hidden in plain sight.
Emotions as well that i never allow to see the light of day.
Understanding that things done without love are defective and cause suffering for everyone.
Trying not to backslide into hardened doubt.
Thinking about things at anytime can cause tears making life feel real again and bring relief.
I cry, these days. With both sadness and joy. It's a natural release mechanism that has been suppressed by our cultural programming - I assume bottled up emotions are good for business - filling the emptyness with both material goods and the celebrity ideal makes the economy boom.

Becoming that which you are taught not to be - different - is scary. But at the same time, wonderful. Such is the balance of things. There is no plus without a corresponding and balancing minus. Once The Realisation kicks in, every thought, word and action becomes meaningful in establishing your place within this reality. An understanding emerges that you can affect the world - but to do so, you will suffer pain, anguish and heartfelt agonies alongside the wonder, joy and laughter that this understanding offers.
A friend told me of his NDE during his major heart surgery that he had a few years ago.He told me of seeing the weaver of the world and seeing that the loom was spinning but empty.He got electric goosebumps telling me and said he came back a different person,that something died that day that needed die.His story was so intense and emotional that it felt psychedelic as in stepping into the other world for a min.
This is a state of consciousness that few experience outside of NDE. I believe that mediatation can touch the edges of this experience - even penetrate it - as do certain magical practices. Meditation accesses the silent, calm, still side of 3state - magic accesses the chaos of everything side. Generally, meditation seeks peace of mind, whilst magic seeks power of mind. An NDE accesses a balanced middle ground because it is a spontaneous and unintended event. (i.e. not accessed by meditation or incantation)
Fear comes when it detects hope, it disguises itself as truth to divert from seeing the real truth.
It's a self-defensive coping mechanism to assist in softening that which is personally uncomfortable. And a perfectly natural response - to a profoundly abnormal reality created by minds that strive to keep your mind in a box.