General articles of note links

semper occultus

General articles of note links

Post by semper occultus » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:24 pm

I thought we had one of those : I hate using browser bookmarks now so :

nice evocative article for 70's era kids

How the power of witchcraft gripped 70s Britain

Unearthed documentaries show us the changing face of the modern witch, and how the neo-pagan became a viable alternative for the era’s disillusioned youth

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandcult ... 0s-britain

also Fortean Times # 354 June-2017 has a pretty good article on 70's hauntology ( Scarfolk etc ) that I grokked - alongside some other snippets - the bizarre gnostic-style church at Rennes Le Chateu had some carvings vandalised by an Islamist nutter supposedly - sad

C_D
Site Admin

Re: General articles of note links

Post by C_D » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:02 am

Have you ever met a witch, semper? I've met one, but didn't realise until some time afterwards that she was thus. They have a tell. They must inform you that they are a witch - be it in deadly earnest, frivilously, or somewhere in between - before they can wield power over you.
They are born and not made.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:20 am

No I don't believe so. I mean I met Francis King & his wife bitd when I was a kid interested in this stuff. He used to be a tax inspector & had been taken as a POW in Korea & been subject to the Chinese "brain-washing" or re-education that they did on the POW's. And Christina 0akley H@rrington who runs Tre@dwells bookshop is a practicing witch. Be fascinated to know more.

dusty

Post by dusty » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Reading the book Chameleo I came across this in the footnotes...
Not to drag the quality of articles posted in here down or anything... I just thought this was of note:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/underco ... 66814.html
A London police force is being sued over claims that it used two undercover dwarfs to carry out an anti-terror search.

A Russian doctor is claiming £55,000 saying City of London Police officers also sexually assaulted him and took his DNA to carry out "covert biological experiments".

Dr Alexander Sobko, of South Kensington, claims the "smiling" dwarfs approached him at a bus stop and searched him under the Terrorism Act. The case will be considered by a High Court judge and the City force has engaged lawyers at taxpayers' expense to defend the action.

A City police spokesman said: "We have instructed lawyers to contest the allegations."

The following day the Evening Standard reported a story about undercover cops busting a crack-dealing dwarf... keyword hijacking is that what they call it?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/drug-de ... 67197.html

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Has 60s' serial killer 'Jack the Stripper' finally been unmasked? Boxing champ Freddie Mills 'told Scotland Yard detective who headed investigation that he murdered six women'

Six women were found strangled and naked in west London during 1964-5
First victim, Hannah Tailford, had her underwear wedged down her throat
Book claims boxer-turned-actor Mills admitted to 'Hammersmith Nude Murders'
A Freemason, he confessed to fellow mason Chief Superintendent John du Rose
Mills 'arranged his own death by getting Krays to have hitman assassinate him'
Boxer was found dead in his car with a rifle between his knees in July 1965

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Mills.html

The murders of six young women, whose strangled, naked bodies were dumped on wasteground in west London, horrified 1960s Britain.

The serial killer, dubbed Jack the Stripper, was never found, but now a journalist claims he has compelling evidence it was British world champion boxer-turned-actor Freddie Mills, who was a Freemason.
He believes that Mills admitted his guilt to the Scotland Yard detective - and fellow Freemason - in charge of the investigation.

Former Sun crime reporter Michael Litchfield advances his theory in a compelling new book. Below is a preview of The Secret Life Of Freddie Mills.

one of the bodies was found down by Chiswick Bridge at a spot whose former local nickname - Gobbler's Gulch - gives some idea of its reputation at the time. Its been gentrified since & I sometimes visit the golf driving range there. One of the victims had some sort of acquaintance with Steven Ward of the Profumo Affair.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Trump, Khashoggi, & Germany’s Criminal Deutsche Bank

BY DANIEL HOPSICKER · PUBLISHED JUNE 26, 2017 · UPDATED AUGUST 10, 2017

http://www.madcowprod.com/2017/06/26/tr ... sche-bank/

Adnan Khashoggi’s criminal collusion with Deutsche Bank offers clues to Trump’s own, and may provide evidence supporting prosecutorial use of the three words many defendants fear hearing: “Continuing criminal conspiracy