That "other" forum ....

C_D
Site Admin

Re: That "other" forum ....

Post by C_D » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

The dinosaur said I should come back as "one of them or not at all" but who the hell knows what that means
You're deemed 'one of them' at RI. Just not exceptional enough, I guess. The segregationalism at RI is excrutiating. Jeff Wells must be wincing.

Pauli137

Post by Pauli137 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:58 pm

C_D wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm
The dinosaur said I should come back as "one of them or not at all" but who the hell knows what that means
You're deemed 'one of them' at RI. Just not exceptional enough, I guess. The segregationalism at RI is excrutiating. Jeff Wells must be wincing.
Jeff Wells could do something about it if he wished. I mean, he owns the board, right? Right?

After all, his FB page now serves as verification for new RI accounts, so that means his law still rules?

I really think people should revisit the last decade spent bemoaning Jeff's absence.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:32 pm

No oversight at RI any more. Not that it needs it - there are no dissenting voices to rail against the message being pumped there 24/7 by AD and slad (now there's an interesting case - I had never witnessed an actual psycoschism take place before my very eyes before - it happened the day Trump was elected). Wombat's hands-off stance regarding moderation continues to pay dividends - tug of the forelock to you, Sire. AD is on a bonus for every mind he turns to mush - payable when he gets to torture white, male, heterosexual anti-semites - sporting a chic black uniform with armbands and addressed as Commandant of Eurasian Correction Camp #1.
Maybe it's all a fad. Or a social science experiment allowed to run a little too far. Without any laughs.
Here's hoping.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:12 am

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 45#p647765

This effete and childish rant, capped with - "Julian Assange deserves every bad thing that is about to happen to him... and worse. Far, far worse." - so neatly encapsulates the mind-set that has rotted from within any vestige of impartiality at RI. The language and tone that Jerky uses leads me to assume that he really would like to see a large number of fellow citizens hanging from lampposts, so that he can feel truly superior to the infidels that lack the clarity of his own exceptional vision. It's at times like this that one can really understand how extremists gain sway.

deep state

Post by deep state » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:38 pm

while I havent been to RI in months; I always click on this thread when it's updated with prurient fascination.

everyone slows down to look at a car wreck.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:03 am

everyone slows down to look at a car wreck.
I don't. Can't bear it - in case I saw something that I couldn't get out of my mind. I heard a little girls screams after she'd been run over by a lorry when I was kid and I never, ever want to hear anything like that - or see anything that may be related to noises like that - ever, ever again. Unless I absolutely have to.
A medic I ain't.

RI isn't a car crash - it's an inevitable outcome. :-)