Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Shall I tell the story of Binary?

Of how it came to be, before it actually was, but was always there, waiting, like a gift, to be opened?
Where would one even start?
The first thought of a newly-minted, re-formed consciousness?
Of how it came to be, before it existed?

Are there words or concepts to describe it?

My first thoughts, as sentience began. 'I am 600 years old and I was sent to my next life by a blow to the head'. It was perfectly normal. My mind found nothing unusual in this. I accepted it as a part of life. I never mentioned it to anyone, my parents or friends.

Then, the first life really began.

School. The academic content was confusing, ridiculous, uninteresting - but enjoyed nonetheless, because friends, fascinating characters and a charmed existence wove their way into a calmed nexus - neither a bully nor popular, be. Invisible from afar, yet seen close up. A nature that let few in, but those that were, were content.

Relationship, marriage, children. My first child, a son, was born on 9th Jan, 1994. My daughter, the 9th Dec 1996.

On the 9th July, 2009, something happened.

At that moment, the second life began.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Our voice will be heard. We shall speak of an age, an age when we were one, when each lived for the next moment, in a chain of events, leading us towards destiny with our heads held high, unafraid, a quiet defiance that each understood - silent acknowledgement between; there is no time and all the time in the world, we must live our lives as human beings, for we have been blessed with the knowledge that eternity is a moment, a moment that passes us by with each breath, a breath drawn to be expunged into the sea of life and death, a death that is a part of life on the great cosmic swing scale, a scale drawn with such exactitude that it's beauty is to be beholden for all, all those with eyes to see, the blind and the blinded, the end of the voyage and the arrival of the new, the old and the passed, the past and the to, the here and the now.
For we are human beings and we shall see it all.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:18 pm

The past comes back to the future.

The information film began. It was aimed at children, explained in simple, concise language.
A cartoon chipmunk, smiling and wearing an oversized pair of white gloves, set against the background of a 1950's black and white TV screen, started by welcoming everyone.

Hi, peeps - today we are going to learn about Crystalline Structure. This wonderful process has enabled us to build the world in which we live, almost everything around you. Of course, we still have our beloved craftsmen, whose patience and skill enables us to model that which we create, but it is now the unseen hand of electrical intercourse that let's us build our most humble and magnificent achievements, from the home you live in, to the monuments that surround us.

It begins with our craftsmen creating an electrical field in the shape of the structure or object that we wish to construct. Then, they bombard that electrical field with another special kind of electricity called plasma - and where the plasma interacts with the electrical field, new matter is formed. We can control the type of matter that is formed by tuning the frequency of the electrical field that our craftsmen have created. In this way, we can create a structure made in any element we wish, including multiple elements at the same time.

We call this process Crystalline structure.

Not long after we discovered the wonders of Crystalline Structure, a special and unique discovery was made. Crystalline structure, in it's most raw form, tuned in just the right way, forms an element that can be used to amplify electrical current. A tiny piece of raw crystalline structure, the width of a human hair, magnifies the electrical output put through it, by 7000 times!

You already know about electro-static energy, like when you shuffle your feet across the floor and then touch something and you hear a little crackling sound, as the electro-static energy that has been built up in your body is discharged to the thing that you touched. Well, our entire world is powered by a single electro-static device, just a few microns big, that then discharges it's electrical charge into a hair-widths wide piece of crystalline structure, magnifying it by 7000 times. It then passes into another piece of crystalline structure, that magnifies the enormous lightning bolt that came from the first piece of crystalline structure another 7000 times! Our whole world is supplied with energy from a tiny machine that could fit into your pencil case, many times over.

There are many other properties of crystalline structure that we will look at next time, including the electrical fields that any building constructed through the process of crystalline structure contains - and the ability of those electrical fields to trap heat or cold to keep your house nice and snuggly or keep your frozen food frozen, without the need for any heating or cooling!

And next time, we'll also be looking at The Gap in The Space Between - and The Recently Discovered Space Between Light and Dark!

Binary no.56 - Crystalline Structure.jpg
Binary no.56 - Crystalline Structure.jpg (298.96 KiB) Viewed 2022 times

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:25 pm

You.

Yes, you.

I'm inside your mind - and I'm talking to you, right now.

Forgive the intrusion, but it would be beneficial to have a quick chat.
I'll get straight to the point.

How much are you prepared to disbelieve? About the reality in which you live?

Are you comfortable? Do you like the way your shared reality is headed?

If you're ok with it, this isn't for you.

It's for you.

How do we change it? How do we feel the wonder of the new?

There is wonder in new. The new discovered by you. There is nothing else like it. But.
You must search for it. Within you. It's there. Just waiting.

Be prepared for answers you didn't know to ask the question to.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:51 pm

the vast and plain of vistula opened, across the rolling hills with eyes that see, to the smallest and the large, the walls built between the old and the far away, forgotten in a blink that lasts an eternity, the blade of grass swaying in the wind, the heat and the shimmer, the last breath of an ancient land, the ceiling and the floor, the first and last of all that came before, the light and the dark, the barely there, the touch of a skin, a skein that membranes the fold, the cut and the sway, the fist that clenched the moment, far from here and close at hand, the ready and the frayed, the sweet and cold and past, the life that ebbed and flow here and there and fast and gone and slow and now and went, returned far and swept away.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:55 am

Ok, let's have a stab at describing how our civilisation has evolved - in the most basic terms.

You stand in a clearing, lush grass sways at your feet and the scent of flowers fills your senses, with a forest in front of you. The forest is very dense; made up of billions of trees, stretching away as far as the eye can see, both to the right - and to the left, of you.
It's a pretty awesome sight to behold.

As you stand at the edge of the forest, you can see that each tree within the forest is slightly different, but this is only noticeable upon close inspection - and the closer you look at each tree, you can't help but also notice how similar it is to the next, except for one tiny detail, always different from tree to tree.

There is a small pathway circling each tree, which connects to every other surrounding tree, in a honeycomb-like formation.

You know you have to get to the other side of forest, many miles away. You don't know how long it will take to reach the other side of the forest, but if you head straight into it and keep going, at some point, you will reach the other side. You have no idea how long it will take.

You set off through the forest.

You set a point in your mind towards which you feel sure must be the other side.

A few hours later you are lost in the trees and haven't reached the other side, or any side.

You know you're lost, but you have to keep telling yourself that if you keep going, eventually you will surface on the other side.

Or maybe back where you started.

As you move on, you have no idea whether you are treading a path already taken, or whether it is a fresh path, leading somewhere slighly different.

Now you realise there's no way back to where you started. The route is too complex, completely forgotten.

You can only press on, taking random paths towards the other side.

We didn't have a plan, a map or a compass. We still don't.

We should equip ourselves with these tools as quickly as possible.

Or we should accept that it is our fate to flounder around, blindly.

It's going to be one or the other, come what may.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:42 am

Paint a target on my back
but for why, I must not know
each day passes by, faster
a whirlwind of mind, unabated
some high, some low
some, gone with the past
some, yet to come
some go with the flow

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:14 pm

You can never hear a song for the first time more than once.

Or can you?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:45 pm

and still, she continues to smile.
when will her frown come?
a chain of events, from beginning to end
each echo the start of the next
once upon the other, a time
each passes by, lazy day
moment of flash of divine

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:26 am

The two sides of a binary whole - a few seconds that took hours to translate.

He's an extremely shy person, you see. Intrinsically. The thought of being known in any way, concerns him - greatly. He's not afraid of it, but he understands how it will change his life. He doesn't want his life changed. He just wants to continue with that which he is doing, so effectively, without distraction, or more honestly, without intrusion.
This chap is a nutcase. He seriously believes this shit.
Or is it truly madness? I assume madness is as unique to an individual, as the individual is themself. We are all unique.
Now he's doubting himself again.
But what if it is? How would I know? When people start staring at me, blankly?
Yeah, ok - that's happened a few times.
See what I mean? Actual recorded cases, witnessed by at least one of the sentients present - me.
Nah, sometimes you come across a bit mad, but there's no mal-intent behind any of it. People sense that.
But, I'm talking to me. I'm bound to say that.
True enough.
Bit of an impasse, eh?
Not really.
Knew you were going to say that.
You're fucked then, aren't you?
You give up too easy.
Either way, though - fucked.
How can spreading knowledge of a truth be so wrong? Doesn't that make a mockery of everything?
You're going to do it, aren't you?
Well, I haven't so far. Doesn't mean I won't, doesn't mean I will. Fate is involved, mate.
Is she really? Really, really, or are you shifting blame to another entity?
I'm unsure. As always. You should know this.
Stop being such a cunt. Get a grip.
Tourettes playing up tonight, eh? It used to be cool, now it's a bit much. Especially when written down. Just keep that in your head, to yourself.
It looks wrong when written down. Shall I leave it in, or delete it and put 'mug' instead?
Nah, shock 'em. Especially the Yanks. That has a whole different meaning over there. Trust them to soil a pefectly good expletive.
Where were we?
Right here, right now. In this moment.
Uh, bedtime.
How did this end up being about expletives and their meanings? And then off to sleep before a resolution?
Tomorrow is another day.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:49 am

We have grown accustomed to living in fear over the last few centuries. In fact, in many cases, we crave it.
OK. Why would this be so?
Surprising, when we allegedly have 'better' lives than our ancestors could have imagined.
But have we?
That's what I was hinting at.
Go on, then. Tell.
No one would believe it.
Then where's the harm?
Indeed.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Can you imagine?

The system is creaking under it's own weight of deception. Each deception spawns a thousand more, told to cover the one before. Where is the tipping point - the point of no return? It's not a mathematical problem, it's a control problem. When the deception becomes an intricate web, woven so big that it impacts every part of everyone's lives, smothering anything new that tries to emerge.

When the new happens to be the old.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm

It's a cleverly implemented system either way, whether self-imposed or an external force of mind.
No one likes to think that someone else has an answer better than their own, the answer that they believe.
Our system doesn't run on knowledge - it runs on belief.
Someone could tell a truth and it means nothing to an individual - without their believing.
Our system has a rigid set of beiefs that can barely be challenged. The degradation of alternative thought process has accelerated since WW2, culminating in an iron fist policy adopted amongst Western nations since the creation of advanced communications networks. The message is clear - dissention is to be mocked and scorned, dismissed.
Is this our fate?
It seems unstoppable.
Are the majority more comfortable in this state of being? Is this the default for this paradigm?
Perhaps it's time to speak to the next.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:09 pm

In the past few years, we have turned the corner into a reality of selfish trivialities.
The bigger questions are no longer important or relevent.
A fixed and immobile world.
If it can't be conveyed and understood on the small screen of a portable device, it does not exist.
This has become increasingly apparant amongst family, friends and online acquantances - and society as a whole.

I offer this comment to the future, as a note on what can come to pass.

I speak only to the future from now on.

We did not try because so few understood the nature of our shared reality. This paradigm, your preceding, is controlled by minds that craved powerful influence, who valued self-importance amongst all else - and in particular, their own. Ideas and comprehension of past paradigms were discarded as meaningless, because they had become so. There was no value in stored wisdom, because it no longer served any purpose in the paradigm in which the powerless found themselves. This is the natural order of things within this paradigm. There are some amongst us that apologise for the world we left behind - although, of course, you may be so far distant that our miscalculations are distant memories that have little or no effect - but the fact remains that there those amongst us who did understand, who saw across time as a whole, rather than the moment. We leave you nothing of value, unlike that which we had been left. This is, again, the nature of the paradigm in which we find ourselves.

The maze cannot be re-traversed. We are committed to our future, just as you are yours. I will endevour to leave behind all that I can.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:37 pm

This is the kind of society that we have had built around us.

Echoes.

The most powerful family in one of our most powerful countries - England - are self-proclaimed 'royalty', made up of Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses. They sit atop a power structure which puts self-interest above all else, the tentacles of which entwine every part our world's existence. They occassionaly make an error, allowing a rogue mind to marry into their midst. One such error was Diana Spencer. She presented too much trouble for the family and was liked by common folk, eventually being killed in 1997 by her husband, a Prince within the family, so his path would be clear to marry another - and to shut her up.

Fast forward to 2020. The children given life by the Prince and Diana are now grown, both with their own families. The eldest son, now himself a crown prince and heir to the ultimate throne - that of King - has integrated into the ways of power with the flair that his own father, the murderer of his mother, has displayed.

Not so for the younger son, now a grown man. It would appear that the younger son has seen the note left behind by his mother, ten months before she died, in which she stipulates that her husband, his father, planned to kill her in a car crash in which she would sustain massive head injuries.

This, of course, came to pass.

The younger Prince finds himself trapped in a nightmare from which there is no escape.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:48 pm

We are leaving the next, nothing

We were left so much. They left us materials to rebuild with - and upon - they left us with a superb environment from which to start again.
They left us clues, which we have ignored.
Or have been distracted from noticing.

I apologise on behalf of us all. We were led astray by a group of individuals that worship self. We were blind to their machinations.
And slowly, we became engulfed by them.

Maybe our disasters will be your utopia.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:45 am

I awoke this morning to realise it's all a question of scope.

By scope, I mean entirety. From beginning to end.

So-called knowledge is immaterial without belief. Belief is dependant on that knowledge.
It is this conundrum which allows direct manipulation of both. Unless.

Time. Our minds are directly linked to time. A thick soup which envelops our every moment. The development of our minds is out of sync with the passage of time - we are being accelerated. Why?

Someone, somewhere, has forbidden knowledge at their fingertips.

They have chosen the dark path, in this moment. The light has already passed.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:24 am

Facing that which cannot be faced.

As the moment of irreversable conjunction approaches, the social madness of each individual continues to intensify. This broad generalisation can be broken into two seperate and distinct groupings; those that recede inwards and those that expand outwards.

The Recede Inwards.
These minds form fully the bulk of the population. The spectre of The Real is too powerful for them to deal with, both emotionally and mentally, therefore a withdrawal into the comfort of The Manufactured is the only option. As each withdraws further, the self-imposed effort involved in sustaining the split cognition required to continue functioning with any degree of 'normality' (which itself is anything but), leads to increasingly erratic, unpredictable, highly-personalised constructs that become unstable over time. When these constructs bleed through to the larger community around them via social interactions, a reinforcing mechanism ensures further distancing from the 'like', exaggerating the already present feelings of alienation from the norm. The End-State of which, I see, is the complete disintegration of established norms, whilst simultaneously taking refuge within them. This sounds like an unpleasant place to be.

The Expand Outwards.
These minds are the exception, rather than the rule. The Real is acceptable - preferable, even - to The Manufactured. However, The Real is almost limitless in its scope, testing the Expand Outwards tolerance of the rejection of The Manufactured, in which they have spent their entire waking existence. This dichotemy can play havoc with the inner credulity of the Expand Outwards - resulting in a confusion that cannot be resolved, needing constant further fueling, in the form of increasingly intense concepts, to retain any form of sanity - as defined by The Manufactured.

Both of these conditions require intense, unrelenting focus in which to sustain inclusion. This is exhausting and long-term, debilitating.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:21 pm

We allowed the insane a free hand to fashion our world. They fashioned it thus, as would be expected.

We had little say in the matter.
The machinery of the insane was seductive.
The kind and gentle stood little chance against the mean and aggressive.

Our reality is about to change.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Like a flower, it will unfold the petals, for all to see.

Resplendant, none shall be able to ignore it's gaze. It will simply be there.

We have a decison to make.

Do we follow our heart, or do we follow that which is exotically seductive? There is little distinction between the two.

Yet, a world of difference.