Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:38 am

Bravery in individual circumstance, cowardice in the collective.

We each exist within, whilst simultaneously orbiting, our own reality.
This duality allows us to retain some unstable form of stabilising balance.

Our history is a fiction, but for a reason.

Do we accept our fate and build our life around it, or do we deny our fate and build a life against it?

We find ourselves in a reality of the latter. This, also, is our fate.

And the consequences for maintaining this state of mind is about to manifest.

It's going to be terrifying - or awesome - depending on subjective viewpoint.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 pm

A chain of events has been started, that cannot be undone. The Muse has gone quiet - but she's apt to do that - because ultimately, she has intimated at what needs to happen, but I am shying away from it.

Am I The Mind that changes everything? Do I want that responsibility? Will I have the answers? I have The Questions, but is that enough?

To whom do I turn? In moments of uncertainty? She has not told me - yet. Do I wait, or do I commit?

I ask these questions not of you, but of me.

How do I answer them?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Can you feel it?

We were each born with the inate ability to divine that which is right - and wrong - but the growth of self has disconnected most from the collective that we used to share.

Yet, in times of dire crisis - that which we fast approach - the embers re-ignite and we become more than we currently are.

There is great hope on the horizon.

The controllers of our current reality - the sickest of the warped minds - revel in telling us of that which they are capable, comfortable in the knowledge that they are untouchable.

But nothing lasts forever.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:23 pm

I'm looking forward to going home.

This was not a paradigm in which I felt completely at ease.

Much awaits when I return.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:14 am

Unfortunately, there is no plan B

The system that has been constructed around us is a behemoth, seemingly un-moveable and resolute, yet remains fragile to unintended external pressure. So fragile, in fact, that it cannot be stopped, regardless of emergency. The system must grind on.

We find ourselves between a rock and a hard place.

There is some comfort, though. Watching the mighty fall has it's satifaction. And fall they shall, along with the rest of us.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:12 pm

There's something you should try to understand about the paradigm in which we exist.

We exist in the opposite state of the preceeding paradigm. The preceeding paradigm was one of oneness, sustainablity and consideration of the future.

We exist in exactly the opposite paradigm.

There is nothing we can do about this. It is our fate. All of this is driven by the worship of - and reliance upon - money - a mechanism behind which the real power in this reality hides.

The only hope that we can take from this situation - to many - nightmarish situation, is an understanding of what, exactly - life - is about.

Our home - Planet Earth - is unique within our reality. It is the sole environment, within what we call our universe, that is capable of generating life. The mechanism with which it is does this is still unknown, however, all evidence, beyond conjecture, shows this to be true.

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:06 pm

cont. from above

The talk of colonising space is a joke. Literally. This reality has given us such a clearly defined and absolutely obvious boundary that we cannot cross - into that which we call 'space' - the most poisonous environment imagineable for any biological creature. If it were possible to establish outposts in space - which it will not be, in any meaningful way - we would find that humans become exponentaiily infertile with increasing distance from Planet Earth. There is nothing out there for us, we have to make do with what we have here.

But we have to dream, right?

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:53 pm

cont. from above

There is one absolute truth that I have learned during my 54 years, living within this reality. This truth came to me recently, within the last year.

It is that the last thing thing my fellow human beings want to hear - let alone, confront - is The Truth.

It's an incredible feat of mind gymnastics that allows human beings to deny anything that they feel uncomfortable with. It simply ceases to be.

But of course, there's a balance to be struck, here.

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:25 pm

The acceleration is becoming hard to deny. The reality in which I live, is decoupling from the reality in which I wish to live.

But, there is no way that I can live within the reality in which I wish to live - it does not exist. It is the previous paradigm.

This sets up a dichotemy, in which I could burn it all down - the reality in which I live, that is - with the hope that a new paradigm emerges from the old. However, I suspect that a paradigm in which I wish to exist would not emerge - but, something different again. Would I fit in?

Probably not, as the paradigm in which I wish to exist has already been.

Do I burn it all down and hope for the best, or do I see this out until the end? I'm beginning to realise I have little choice, in reality.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:14 pm

It can be seen coming - if one looks at it hard enough.

What is the End-State... of 'self' ?

It's a fairly new phenomenon - this idea of self. And I'm pretty sure it's unique to us, as the most recent version of homo sapien.

Its End-State is the inability to tolerate anything except self.

I do worry, sometimes, about over-italicisation.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:34 am

If thine eye offends thee - pluck it out.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:13 am

A bunch of monkeys running around in the ruins of an advanced civilisation.

It's about time we made some changes. But who I am to demand that? Or even suggest it?

We all know, in our heart of hearts, that what we do is destructive and unsustainable. But we do it, anyway.
Perhaps, for our species, this is the natural response to the future we face.
Perhaps, it's for the best.

Hiding from what has been has it's comforts.

How do we plan against the inescapable? The inconceivable?

There is only us.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:39 am

Although, I have to say, I wish we were more like them.

They had quitened their inner fear and accepted each day as it came - coupled with a clear and over-ridng purpose.

To make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible. Paradise, while it lasted.

Their advances far outstripped our own. We dabble at the periphery, they tackled the core. No castles built on sand, for them.

Truth, their fundamental mindset, guided their actions. Selfless.

To have been alive, then - what an existence it must have been - but to know of it, now - gives comfort, that such a thing once was.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:03 pm

I was going to write a long missive about how fucked we are in the light of Covid - as a civilisation - but I scrubbed it.

There is little - and in fact, there never was - any point in impinging on another person's truths.

Most inhabit their own truth, with no room for anything that contradicts it.

There is no right or wrong, there is only self. It is our downfall. It's just a matter of time.

Time - The Great Equaliser. The Reality Generator. The Unceasing. The Incessant.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:56 am

From vast plain stretching before
to sea of massive dream
Time shrinks each passing moment
to fewer than it once was
less, not more.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:05 pm

There is no escape... from fate.

We were given the very, very best of starts. It was all - literally, all of it - laid out for us.

We were left the building blocks for a renewed, fabulous civilisation - including intact buildings, plus the raw materials, in the form of stone, of that which had been ruined during The Event. We were left great fortresses against Mother Nature herself, many of which survived, whole. We were left straight roads that had once been canals, linking the vast majority of the world in an extremely efficient manner. We were left the magnificent Field System - the exact use of which still remains a mystery - with which to regenerate our numbers in abundance.

All we had to do was follow their lead, which had been clearly defined. But we did not.
We chose a blind path, dismantled, fed the self and now, the price must be paid. We will understand.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:42 pm

What if I told you that everything in which you believe... is incorrect?
That all of those facts that others have told you... are untrue?
That we are nothing like that which we are taught we are?
Including you.

How would that make you feel?
Would you be offended?
Would you think it mad?
Would it make you question?
To think you know nothing, at all?

Would you want to know - if it were all a lie?
To be shaken from the warmth of slumber?
To stare into an abyss so wide and far?
To look deep into the gaping hole?
Of where we all are?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Look, if you read this, I'm asking you to keep it to yourself.

There's no point in freaking everyone out. It won't help the situation - and it certainly won't change any of the outcomes.
Or more precisely, The Outcome.
In fact, by keeping it to yourself, you'll be doing yourself a big favour. You can sit back and watch all the bullshit unfold, knowing that nothing you do or say - to try to help - will make any difference.
There is comfort in forbidden knowledge, just as there is terror in forbidden knowledge.

The Guys At The Top have had it good since they took over The Running Of The Show a couple of hundred years ago. They like to fool us that it's a tough gig, but it suits them just fine. It's their mind-set of having to control everything that has set them apart - and being the consummate opportunists that they are - they have rapidly moulded our reality towards that in which they would wish to exist.
This reality is one of commerce and ownership.

But then, Along Came Covid.

To say that Covid is destroying this system in which we all live, is an understatement.

The Guys That Run The Show are lying. They have to.

You are facing a choice - as always.

It's all a matter of belief.

There is a monolithic slab at the back of your mind. It stands resolute and immovable. It contains all the beliefs that you hold. There are many, yet, in the moment of truth, there is only one that has any significance at all - that of the beleif in a next life.

Only you know if that belief is a real belief, or not. If you want to continue into a next life - (and there are some that do not) - you must know this belief to be true - and really believe it. Personally, I believe it to be true and real. I know this, because my previous life was 600 years ago and when I died in that existence, I came into this one. Time is not linear in The Gap In The Space Between. I have no idea where, in time, the next will be.

Ravings of a lunatic, no doubt.

But I feel compelled to try.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:36 am

Things to watch out for in the next few weeks/months -

Military (and if there are any, civilian) underground bunkers being replenished or fully stocked.
There are those that consider any kind of survival as absolutely paramount, so there will be many bunkers hastily being fitted with the latest filtration devices (amongst other things), for those that wish to emerge, at some point, into a world of devestation.

The rounding up and quarantining - from the rest of the population - of nuclear power station workers. If it hasn't already happened yet. Those hellspawn machines must continue to be controlled, come what may. Or Else.

tbc