Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:48 pm

After The Realisation, comes The Reckoning.

The Reckoning.

When all things are judged. Weighed. The balance will be finalised.

Many will not even be aware that The Realisation has occured, such is their blindness to reality.

But The Reckoning will commence, regardless.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:13 am

He, or she, brings one unalterable truth to light.

This is the blessing - and the curse. Once seen, cannot be unseen. Once known, cannot be unknown.

The last was female, this time - male. The cycle continues, always balanced.

The last was hidden from view - to serve the agenda of those that sought power over others.
Again, an opposing paradigm to that which had come before.

It has to start somewhere.

In the beginning, there was light.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:31 pm

In a reality that no longer makes any sense, - because, how could it? - the following story makes no sense, of course - but will pass muster, nevertheless.

BREAKING:Australian COVID vaccine trial cancelled - UQ and CSL abandon trials due to 'unexpected' false positives for HIV.
https://twitter.com/10NewsFirst/status/ ... wsrc%5Etfw

So, the trials have been stopped because the recipients tested positive for HIV, but these results are false.

I don't really know where to start with this - one could go round and round - and round and round - in circles. The trials have been stopped because the recipients tested positive for HIV, but somehow these are not real - they are false positives.

And yet, even though the positive results are not real - they are apparantly not HIV positive, after all - the tests have been stopped.

We have entered a period of human development where black can be white, light can be dark and negative can be positive, dependent on selective interpretation.

Good luck, fellow humans, good luck.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:14 pm

The more I look, the more I see.

I believe that far from progressing, the current batch of humankind are regressing - and at an astonishing rate of degradation.
This is one of the many ironies of this reality. It's heretical to say as much, of course.

Hope - the great inspiration of so many alive today. Not truth, fact or reality - hope. Without hope, it seems, we are doomed.

Amusing, really. What else is there to do, but laugh in the face of adversity? For it is a belief in hope that shall doom us all.

But - what does it matter? It does not matter. Each live out their own predetermined path, oblivious to purpose. That is the way of this reality.

I wish there were some way to assist understanding. There is not. I have failed in my purpose - up to this point - and only Fate knows if success beckons.

In the meantime, I shall continue. I await her whisper.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:05 am

The biggest question, to my mind, is this - at what point, if at all, do we admit to ourselves - en masse - that the system we have been operating under simply isn't able to continue as it was, in a Covid reality?

Now, if we refuse to consider this question because it's too fanastical to believe possible, we'll end up with a new system in which the same group of people that run things now - those that have done so for the last few hundred years - give even less of a shit about you, than they do now.
It probably wouldn't be great times for most of us. Those with the status of enormous wealth will want things to stay just the way they are (or were) - and will do whatever it takes to maintain that state of affairs - after all, they earned it, right? They are the best of us, right?

If we continue in this manner, there may be nightmarish territory ahead.

But, perhaps that's just the way it's supposed to turn out in this reality.

Just a thought.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:20 am

All things shall be revealed... and resolved.

The slow-grind - of the real world - is about to accelerate towards frenzy. On the cusp.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:33 pm

So, where do we go... from here?

The human species is in a pickle.

We have created the foulest of the foul, amongst the most beautiful imagineable. Of course, there is still beauty left, but in pockets of individual. There is the mass - and the individual.

The irony is palpable, as always.

It transpires that the individual - far from perfect, fallible as ever - will lead us forward.

it's so poetic, that it makes me weep.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:53 pm

We have arrived.

It is now of absolute paramount importance that we gather together every person within our societies that is able to understand, maintain - and control nuclear power stations.
We must shield them beyond any measures already taken. If we fail to keep the minimun number required Covid free, we will compound our already serious situation beyond any kind of hope.

I feel compelled to say these things. There is a part of me that does not care - the part that knows the nature of our reality, that we shall will perish by our own hand, because the last did not - but still, what must be said, must be said.

I may have mentioned The Muse before, but I don't care to re-read my previous posts - and I can't remember if I have or not.

She whispered one word to me back in Jan 2020 - decimation.

I understood it's meaning, immediately.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Observing a species that can fool itself beyond reason.

Having dug itself into a hole that is so deep that escape is impossible - or alternatively, painted itself into a corner so tight that any lateral movement is now impossible, the machine that runs on the inertia of self-deception continues to grind out increasingly fanciful diatribe as solutions.

The vaccine is a joke. Developed in an impossibly short time-frame, hailed by those desperate to cling to power and the self-deluded as the saving grace of our way of life, the pharma companies are laughing all the way to the bank, until they are not.

The short-sightedness is overwhelming. The next buck has to be made.

But it's all about to change. One way, or another.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:53 pm

I am close to concluding that the majority of so-called Western minds are more than comfortable with the system that they live within.

Which, of course, figures. An alternative is - quite literally - inconceivable.

I am close to sitting back, to watch that which is to unfold - unfold.

It may be that I am a witness.

No more, no less.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:29 pm

But then, what is truth?
Each has their own truth, as valid as the next.
By that logic - a logic reinforced by self - is mine any less valid than the next persons?
2021 is the year, after the year 2020 - a year of perfect vision - that my truth shall be revealed.

Like it, or not.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:43 pm

Be careful what you wish for. Or think of.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:53 am

Who is there to hear us, along a receding tide?
some with purpose, more than often not
a dying breed and a suicidal lot
hope is what they have, far away but bright
an illusion for eyes to imagine inside
but a prison, to free the mind.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:04 pm

Too immersed in the lie for the truth to be conceivable.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:43 am

There is an afterlife, but it's not as generally portrayed.

When we pass from one life to the next, we transition through the Third State. On the other side of the Third State, lies the other Time which equally and opposingly balances that Time which we have left before entering the Third State. This opposing Time is extremely chaotic (unlike the clockwork we have previously existed in) and randomly (being chaotic) fires us back through the Third State to some random Time in the forward-running, highly stable Time in which we currently exist.

Put simply, when you die, you are reborn somewhere in our current timeline.

It may be 20, 100 or a 1000 years ago, or a 50, 100 or 100,000 years in the future. It's totally random.
That which you have learned (and we are all learners of different calibres) throughout your countless lifetimes is slowly but surely revealed as you progress through each life.
If you allow it.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:02 pm

Ha, I've known for some time that the main driver of this reality - in cognition terms - is irony.

At the top of the pile, in terms of irony is -

TA DA!

The purest Truth is that we are not equipped to deal with the Truth.

Of course it is. Silly me. LOL

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:42 am

I'd be interested to know if Covid infectees are dreaming any differently.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:51 am

is it better to find yourself in a hostile situation -

serene and blissfully unaware

or

tense but informed?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:13 pm

The first - and in fact, the absolutely essential step - towards a solution, is to admit that there is a problem.

This hasn't happened. Nor is it likely to.