That "other" forum ....

Harvey

Re: That "other" forum ....

Post by Harvey » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:14 am

C_D wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:43 pm
Sorry to jump in with some lightweight banter, but RI is looking increasingly like a magnet for opinionated bastards that must all share the same opinion.
I liked it when different opinions were sort of tolerated, but AD and slad have pincered the entire board between them.
And it's so tense over there, all the time.
It's peaceful here. Maybe I'm getting old, but peaceful is increasingly attractive.
"Seems Like An American Dream" Who was it that nailed it with that comment in November, was it Mac?

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:45 pm

I did read those entries some years ago, interesting stuff. I confess, I'm not knowledgeable enough to make a judgement on Lenny without having done the research. In fairness to Jeff, a few specific allegations are on the face of the evidence clearly specious and perhaps personally motivated (a few times he admits to a personal animus with Jeff.)

Though not enough to dismiss or invalidate the whole of his argument, there are enough indicators to make me cautious about accepting DFQ2 at their word.

What's your take?

carpe verum

Post by carpe verum » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 pm

deep state wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 pm
At some point, "we need to talk about Theremy...."

It seems to underlie or run parallel to the RI-genesis somehow. TD blogged about RI, I believe?
Theremy??? What is that?

Never mind. I found the Adam Gorightly podcast: The Theresa Duncan Mystery. Who is Adam interviewing? This DFQ2? And who is he at RI? He said Jeff Wells deleted his private messages from the board and "that he wasn't all that concerned about it." And his information regarding this topic "were not very well received over there."
Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect."

deep state

Post by deep state » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:13 pm

I hadn't seen those DFQ2 posts before, but I couldn't make it past the familiar stench of SRA-de-bunk. Is there anything substantial amidst the vitriol?

The scuttlebutt I heard was that JW & RI were part of the Theremy ARG and when Ty Brown started to uncover that, he got flamed out of the game. Not clear as to the purpose of the Theremy ARG, if such it was, but it seemed to bleed into Anon & the war on Co$.

I find it odd that someone as deeply involved in this material as Jeff was would one day retire and write a coming of age novel.

Number 6

Post by Number 6 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:09 am

Jeff wrote the novel long before starting RI, if that helps.

deep state

Post by deep state » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:37 pm

oh, ok...

Number 6

Post by Number 6 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:28 am

DFQ is not a good person. I believe some legal action was quietly taken against him, and that's why he's silent on JW now.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat May 27, 2017 8:46 am

I still have a regular look over at RI because I find it a fascinating place for monitoring which way the system is heading next. American Dream and seemslikeadream form a formidable team for steering the ethos in the chosen direction.

American Dream is a real pro at this. He seamlessly slithers in whichever direction is required to keep the agenda of the status quo on track.
RI is now so devoid of critical thought, or maybe anyone that cares any more, that even when he talks absolute shit in one post and then completely does a 180 degree flip in the next, no one calls him on it.

Check this thread out:

Hopsicker on the Hackers Behind Russia-Gate - http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... =8&t=40536

1st post by AD- and this is AD's words, not some copy and paste, as usual -
Daniel Hopsicker is embroiled in incredibly important research. His material is extremely valuable to ongoing investigation of the issues at hand:
That is AD's own personal take on how valuable this research is into this particular topic.

reply by Jaoa to AD on article posted -
Is Hopsicker still credible after the whole "Mohammed Atta's girlfriend" thing?

Pretty sloppy article, too...
Ad's slithering retort:
I know very little about Hopsicker, really.
:lol:

I know it's quiet here, but at least it's honest.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm

It turns out that AD is really Louise Mensch.

deep state

Post by deep state » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:02 pm

If I were still posting over there, I'd be unable to resist linking to James Kunstler's site, where he's featured a piece I wrote on the transgender agenda. The piece began as a bunch of collected posts I made at the What's Your Gender? thread, some of which of course I got roasted for by the local ID-police.

It's ironic coz that environment of resistance and hostility forced me to refine and deepen my arguments & understanding and led to some of my most interesting writing. But at a certain point the balance tipped and it just became stupefying. I occasionally get similar sort of ideological idiots at my blog who don't seem able to think logically, only ideologically, and the result is that it feels as though I have to lower my consciousness order to address their "arguments". Maybe that's the real objective?

we need a happy medium between the oppression of the snark over there and the inertia of agreement over here.

semper occultus

Post by semper occultus » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 pm

hey - good job getting re-blogged by James Kunstler *hatzoff*

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:38 pm

He's called deep's site autoculture. Kinda loses it's meaning. Someone put him right.

deep state

Post by deep state » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 pm

thanks; I missed that

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Fucking hell LOL, just dropped into RI to complement Elvis on his 5 words comment http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 05#p640701 and within 5 minutes slad was back stalking me and trying to get a rise out of me! 5 minutes! Is there some software that alerts to comments from certain people - she must have an app for it! LOL

And (if she's to be believed) - someone's been promoting this site on Jeffs Wells facebook page. 6GW Board Wars and I wasn't even aware.

I'm a bit scared to post over there now. My LOL's above are more nervous than hearty.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:55 am

SLAD recently made a reference to a draft I'd written, deleted then rewritten and posted without once saving the earlier draft. In other words, she is able to monitor a post as it is being composed. *bug-eye*

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:53 am

Funny you should say that, Harv.

An incident occured just before I 'left' RI that convinced me that RI had become proper creepy. Or maybe it always was.
Let's just say that RI's private messaging system may be compromised. It's rather shocking when specific words and phrases of a private matter you have been discussing with another member via PM are quoted at you a few minutes later, in a public thread, by another member who was the subject of the aforementioned PM! Additionally - during a heated exchange (on their part, at least) - I was also threatened by the same member (that had previously quoted parts of my PM) with 'exposure' of 'some information they knew about me'. I believe that same member had access to my PM's and had been reading them.

Moral: public bulletin boards may not have secure PM systems.

plutoo

Post by plutoo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:22 am

Hi C_D.

This is my first post I guess.
Were you not around in 2007 for the Theramy debacle? You know, the Golden Suicides? Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake.

Sometime before the dust-up, Dreamsend was invited by PM to join some shady project there at RI and when he reacted badly to it, the PM was somehow removed. He never got an answer for why it was or who removed it.

Also, there were posts in the Theresa Duncan thread that were deleted. In fact I believe that whole thread is heavily redacted. I haven't looked at in years though. Maybe it's all gone now?

Anyway, that is a whole different kettle of fish. Of course RI is infiltrated by the Brockian hordes and their ilk. There are thousands of people for whom such business is their jobs. Ugh.

(Hello all!)

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 am

Hey plu - nice to hear your thoughts.
Were you not around in 2007 for the Theramy debacle?
No - I joined (in my first incarnation) in late '07/early '08 - I was extremely interested in the coming financial collapse and antiaristo was doing some sterling analysis of what lay ahead - and why. I then fell back into lurking and rejoined as CD in 2011.

I know little of the Theremy episode - but the aftermath seems to be that Jeff Wells, shortly thereafter, had a realisation that he was in way deeper than he had imagined possible - shat himself - and bowed out quick. As an after-the-event observer of the wreckage only, this is the conclusion I arrived at. Or is there more to it than that? Who knows. History is fluid, personified.

Again, nice to hear from you. :-)

plutoo

Post by plutoo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:03 pm

C_D wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 am
No - I joined (in my first incarnation) in late '07/early '08 - I was extremely interested in the coming financial collapse and antiaristo was doing some sterling analysis of what lay ahead - and why. I then fell back into lurking and rejoined as CD in 2011.

I know little of the Theremy episode - but the aftermath seems to be that Jeff Wells, shortly thereafter, had a realisation that he was in way deeper than he had imagined possible - shat himself - and bowed out quick. As an after-the-event observer of the wreckage only, this is the conclusion I arrived at. Or is there more to it than that? Who knows. History is fluid, personified.
Another financial collapse coming up, you think?

DE/Ty concluded that JW and other folks at RI had to be in on it. There were three new and dominant voices that joined the forum at around that time, do you remember? One of whom apparently knew Theresa Duncan.

Also, DE/Ty's most energetic attacker was brownzeroed aka Wombat.

Anyway, it sure looks like a wasteland over there now. *travisbickle*