Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:28 am

Have you ever felt the hand of fate upon your shoulder?

She has a light but firm touch. And she's not afraid to shove you in the right direction if you stray too far into the inconsequential.
She radiates a wondrous beauty tinged with sharp edges.
She tolerates fools, barely - but pays them scant attention as they are of little use to her.
And she will show you sights you never dreamed of beholding.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:34 am

Field Effect #7 - Fossil

Fossil.jpg
Fossil.jpg (573.11 KiB) Viewed 146 times

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:12 pm

We wander through this life like lost sheep, looking for a meaning that eludes us, almost intentionally.

Science would have us believe that there is only the order that we impose on the chaos, that there is no meaning beyond that which we create.
Created to keep us from questioning too closely.
I am beginning to understand why.

There is only one lesson to be learned - the universal lesson - Love. Until you have experienced love, you have not lived.

It took me the entirety of my lifetime to learn what love is. And still it develops. I have been taught by someone so far higher up the ladder of experiences than myself that I am truly blessed to have been selected by this angel as my sponsor.

Make preperation.

We have, ourselves, created more time by stretching it, solidifying it, making it rock solid - the reason why time itself seems so confusing. We have created far off and stable landmarks, that we may console ourselves in the face of the truly terrfying nature of this reality. This is perfectly understandable, but is it ultimately misguided? We are here for a reason - and that reason is occluded, without truth explored.

Are we intended to know The Truth? This is perhaps the single most important issue facing humankind, more so, even, than knowing The Truth.

Because behind this question lays an answer that presents itself as a philosophical conundrum beyond reasoned conclusion.

I urge you most strongly to open your heart to any that seek it's warmth. Time runs short, either way.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Field Effect #8 The Shark & The Sealion

The_Shark_&_Sealion_.jpg
The_Shark_&_Sealion_.jpg (272.63 KiB) Viewed 134 times

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:15 pm

The Meaning behind The Meaning

There is an awakening underway, to the use of langauge as a tool for assent.

Media personalities are about to look increasingly divorced from a reality that is superceding them at an astounding pace.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:02 am

It's surprising how many others there are that know.
Of course, we are at the stage where it is forbidden to speak freely about such matters, but those matters are on the verge of becoming all that matters.
So it will find a way to manifest, come hell or high water.
Perhaps that is what happens every time.
The eternal cycle of of one mind perspective versus the other.
Neither can win. There is no 'win'. There is only equilibrium of outcome.

For all that one seeks and finds, one loses elsewhere. Both internally and externally.

If you could be shown what you are - and you didn't like it - where would you go from there? There is no way back. No exit to peace of mind.

Blissfully unaware is the counterweight to power. The Big Corrupter versus The Calm Assurance. The trade-off.
Is it that bad when the truth is made unpalatable?
But oh, how much more we could be.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:56 pm

It's different every time
the same place, but a different setting
A Buddha, sat on cold stone
flat, circular beneath me
wise eyes casting radiance
to nothing but the air
so still that it buzzes
and behind me does not exist at all.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:00 pm

It was the children that saw it.

Yes, there were those that had passed into adulthood who saw it, but many did not. Those that did not often felt cheated.

But it didn't matter, because the children saw it.

And they were the future.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:55 pm

The Realisation is almost upon us.

Our reality is so unbelievably different from the way we have been taught to perceive it, that many will not believe it when it is revealed.

This poses an enormous problem of division.

However, it all means nought. Because The Realisation is the precursor to a further realisation so profound that all that has been learned seems trivial before it.

It is at this point that we shall all be united.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:07 am

It's been a while since 3state had it's usual communication with me - in the form of an answer, that I had not thought to conceptualise a question for. But it crossed my mind tonight - and it left a trail of breadcrumbs.

I've been busy since mid-January with a most splendid thing that has expanded each day beyond my wildest dreams. Something along the lines of an enigma, wrapped in a fictional paradigm, wrapped in a truth, wrapped in a realisation, which changed this reality again for me, into something even more wonderfully exciting. I do so like to experience the emotion of excitement through discovery.

But of course, the absence of 3state was not an absence per se; it was always there. It always is. It was merely demonstrating, through retroactive example, how the equal, opposing and balancing binary equivilent of our, experientially forward time works. A sort of time-in-reverse, but not going backward, as is popularly assumed, but simply reversing the sequence of events from after to before a given moment in time. I should have known that the absence meant something was brewing. Still, I know now. And in a sense, I did know.

What happens when the events that happen after a particular moment in time happen before it?

Many of us dream of falling, to awaken with a start and a breath of relief. Does the man who is traversing a mountain top, who stumbles and falls to his death think 'I've been here before - I know this feeling!'

There is a subtle and not immediately obvious difference between events that follow a chronologically linear path after a point in time -i.e. resulting from - and the much less noticable - events which happen before a culminating point in time, that would normally happen after that moment in time.

tbc

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:08 am

Is a slave that employs slaves to carry out his duties a capitalist?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:24 am

She cannot see it
She does not believe
She will not see it
a mind fixed and wavering
the pieces fall away
into the void, the void of dark
done, forgotten, dismissed
unreal or real, the fix is in
we must calm and gentle
our open heart and open hand
lead love along
toward empty tomorrow
bridged by hope
eyes filled with light
a wondrous sight
for now - and then.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:31 pm

But really - who wants to know the truth?

Because, as it turns out, it's way more freaky than anything you'd imagined. It beggars belief. And once known, it can't be unknown.

This may present problems. Get a large enough proportion of the minds available believing the truth - and you've got serious society-wide trouble.

It will be a year zero event.

Everything learned will have to be unlearned. They know it's coming - hence the 'fake' everything. It's astounding, the simplicity behind the complexity of this reality. This is used to great effect by the minds that control the past, present and future. But as I said, it's spiralling beyond control and something will have to be broken to contain it - if it can be contained.

It's down to you.