They play their games as if it matters
grasping and clawing at all they see
unaware that their follies and dreams
are now, but will never be.

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:54 pm

And the clock ticks faster... and faster.

Approaching what, exactly?

Our reality has become untenable for a vast amount of people. They simply feel that it's all wrong. The possible paths - of which there are, or rather, were, multitude - have become fewer and fewer as the choices made by the rulers compound upon one another to focus on a fixed, unwavering point of exactitude.

It makes a kind of warped sense. Warped or perfect, dependent upon viewpoint.

What is coming will come, regardless. It's how we deal with the foremath that counts. Because there is no aftermath.

We happen to have been born into a paradigm that puts self before all. This has been impressed upon us from an early age - through parenting, schooling and work life. We are not to blame, but neither, really, are the perpetrators, or architects of this paradigm. Those that knew all along, coveted the secrets and used them to their own advantage have defined the paradigm of our age. There will be countless other paradigms to come - and they will each be different, just as they have been before.

Raging against the machine is pointless, but it feels good. And why not? The game is almost over. I suggest continued railing, because there is little else to do. The fight is lost, all bar the shouting. It was always lost, in the end. We are entering the period of excess. The moment when the rules depart.

When it becomes impossible to determine that which is false and that which is real.

I suspect that it happens each time. When all that was once good, or at leat ok, becomes sinister and alien. And that which was bad, becomes tolerable. Increasingly so.

We've had it good, relatively speaking.

Enjoy the now, whilst in it.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:59 pm

and the sound of the onrush becomes defeaning
to all of those that suffer
their days become real and here and now
amongst the unwilling or unwitting
so, who will take the reins of this crashing storm
that hurtles toward our shore
when the fortress of integrity
lay scattered across the land?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:10 pm

We'll assume they know - there is ample evidence, not least amongst their symbolism, that they do.

The acceptance and embracement of finality is the keystone - that it's all for nothing, but that it doesn't mean that nothing should be done.

What kind of a mind creates nuclear weapons and builds nuclear power stations?
The kind of mind that is insane - or knows something we do not.

What kind of a mind must retain power, regardless of the consequences?
The kind of mind that displays psychopathy - or knows something we do not.

The secret that no one wants to know.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:28 pm

It builds slowly, then happens, all at once.

Many, many minds will be insane before the finale. One man's insanity is another's sanity. But all will be real.

A choice will be made - internally - go with the order, or embrace the chaos. The middle ground will be torn assunder.

Imagine.

Live it now, experience the now of it.

There is no tomorrow. There never was.

We awoke yesterday to a reality we do not understand and tomorrow it will be gone.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:57 pm

The alarm went off at 6.30 AM. She dragged herself from the bed, sleepwalking to the bathroom. The water bought her to life.

Where was Sidney? He always slept on her bed, but was nowhere to be seen, this morning. Clothed and made-up, she made herself breakfast. On her way out of the door, she glimpsed Sidney cowering in a cupboard, eyes wide. Vets - tonight, if no improvement.

Work had been depressing recently. Not so much the work, more herself. Really, what was the point? The dark mood had descended weeks ago and showed little sign of abating.

And now, the car won't start.

The phone has no signal. What the hell? Could the day get any worse?

Why are those people holding their phones to the sky? OMG, it's beautiful. The Northern Lights are here. Green and electric blue, swirling and shimmering. Never seen that before. Wow. They cover the entire sky. Stunning.

Why is that guy in the road shaking, like he's being shocked?

The lightning leapt from the ground to the sky. Silent.

My car is vibrating, very slightly. I put my hand on the steering wheel and it is shaking, gently. Is it me? Have I developed tremors? What is happening?

I am dreaming, of course. This is not real. I will awaken in a moment. Just sit tight.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 pm

The more I see of its outline, the more impressed I become.

I don't like it, of course, because it means that life will become increasingly intolerable for many, many people.
Including myself, and those that I love.

But it doesn't stop me from admiring the broad scope of a grand master plan, patiently and perfectly executed, over a long period of time.

The minds that have conceived and put into action, for example, Brexit - have played the British population as brilliantly as a master musician handles an instrument. The entire society is now divided into two camps, ensuring a loser group. There can be no satisfactory outcome going forward. One half of the society will remain disgruntled, whatever the outcome.

Brexit ensures a civil societal collapse. Remain ensures a civil societal collapse.

There will only be one group that profits from this binary outcome - the group that stands in the shadows, ready to offer a form of stability once things get really uncivil. Their new laws, whilst sounding outlandish now - before the chaos - will seem quite rational in the midst of the chaos.

And those that know themselves as better than the rabble of humanity, will again be the true Kings. Rule of the Iron Fist of Love.

And then, eventually, their God will exercise his judgement.

The time to change the course of history has passed. It passed by when there was a good programme on TV. When there was a good video game to play. Because someone, somewhere will do something to put it right, won't they?

You are not going to believe your eyes.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:34 pm

The Realisation continues to infect many minds.

We are waking up, as a species. It's a jaded and hackneyed term by now - awake - but of course, the system is always the first to spot current trends and the term 'woke' has been hijacked by the system and by sleight of hand now means 'fascist'.

Fascism - the most evil thing in the world. Applied to anyone or anything that doesn't confirm to the narrative.

History is a pile of shit.

Really, it's a joke. And the joke is on you.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:18 am

Effectively planning for the future requires an understanding of the past.

The past.

The passed. The passed on.

A moment in the past when all passed. A passed, within the past.

About five-hundred years ago, the world changed. Radically.

Up until that point, a unified, Earth-spanning civilisation existed.

It's too much to believe, of course - because we have all been saturated with a false history that serves two, seemingly at odds, purposes - to foster a false hope - and to divide and conquer.

And we, the little people, the fools who know so little, were complicit in the construction of this false past. Because it's less painful than reality.

Yet, the future beckons.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:58 am

There is a delicious irony that runs through everything they do. They believe that their solution is the only solution. The Final Solution.
And it probably is, truth be told, from their perspective.

But it's a desperate solution to a desperate problem. How do they sleep at night, knowing the urgency? It's getting tantalisingly close - or is it here already, in a deep, dark laborotory? - and all pretences are about to be abandoned. But have they thought it through?

The masters of a new unreality. They have enjoyed all the privileges that the mastery of this reality brings - but what of the one they are creating, entirely in their own image? What will it be like to actually live there? Will they tire of the abuse, the terror, the longing?

They are already extinct and do not realise it. They will pass on like all the rest of us, but without any shred of dignity. Screaming into the void.

This reality is so wonderful that it brings a tear to my eye.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:10 pm

They're in the business of telling you who you are not allowed to dislike.

They police it, with increasing tenacity.

Let's suppose you have a sister who you love dearly. You get on so well with her - and one day she brings her new partner home to meet you. The new partner totally creeps you out, but you can see that your sister is enthralled. Your mum and dad think the new partner is creepy, too.

You can't tell a mind who it has to like, but you can tell it who it is not allowed to dislike.

Odd, that.

Especially when it comes to control.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:36 pm

The Creator Thought.

If there is a Creator of Us, one could assume that we were created after the thought that conceived us.

i.e. the Creator had a thought to create us - and then created us - somehow.

It's safe to assume that this is the case, right? It's the way things work - mind thinks thought; conceives idea; creates what was/is seen in the mind, mentally, then in physical reality (in this case).

Would it be safe to assume that the mind capable of creating us is probably quite a bit more sophisticated than our own?
Almost without doubt, in terms of technical ability?

The thoughts, of The Creator, would be of an altogether diffent level.

Do you remember the 672nd last drink you had? That question probably makes little sense. You consume drinks all through your life. You have drunk many, drinks in you lifetime. Your last drink may have been a drink of water, or a coffee, or beer. 672 times ago, you had a drink. Do you recall it - what it was, how it tasted, was it exceptional in any way?

The Creator, should there be one, probably feels the same way about us.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:41 pm

The future timeline - 'late August, this year' - has been creeping into my consciousness for several months now.

I have been mistaken about timelines before, though. I painted a binary-series picture several years ago, that I assumed was future tech, after I had received a transmission of a public-information type film in the quiet delerium of a post-coital haze. It actually turned out to be tech from the past. I was off by 180 degrees. So... well, we'll see.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Are you feeling it?

That feeling of being on the cusp. A niggling - with certainty caveats - sense that something is coming. Of nervous expectation balanced by an internal peace that something is about to change. That truths shall be revealed.
We are evolving fast. A metaphorical earthquake is close at hand.

That which was once highly believable, taken for granted, suddenly seems laughably false. Ridiculously so.
The embarassment of previous belief is outweighed by the relevation of the new.

THE REALISATION is near. So very near.

Open yourself to one hell of a ride. It's worth it, regardless of the lows and highs.

One day soon, a vast number of people are simply going to awaken one morning and see the world as it really isn't.
They will not know what it is, but will know what it isn't.

Irony.

Of course.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:27 pm

The Things No One Talks About.

There are doubtless many, but the first and foremost was the one that fascinated me most. However, even broaching the #1 is almost impossible - it's as though the human mind simply cannot hold thought about it. There seems little point in following this avenue any further, just better to experience it at is comes along, in a personal sense.

But then another new thing that no one talks about, came along. I know it's new, because there is no record of it any where. So I began to talk about it. And lo and behold, after the first introduction to it, it never, ever gets mentioned again. And it's the most staggering thing I've ever witnessed with my own eyes. And yet, no one wants to talk about, or even think about it.

I am unsure whether this is madness, plain and simple, on my part. But the minds that I have shared this new thing with, they have not shied away from and now avoid me, having been introduced to this staggering new concept - rather they continue as normal, but never mention it again.

Is this phenomenon a natural part of human nature, or is there some manipulation at play?

My conspiratorial bent of mind suggests that it plays on a natural phenomenon, allowing those who seek power to control the mind-set of the vast majority of other minds that are less inclined to see that which they fear, because it is unknown.

We each take solace in the comfort of the known. We have perhaps done this for too long. This will change, as it has to, to move forward.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:49 pm

It occured to me last night, that if a group of scientists were to invent a time machine and travel back into the past, say, two thousand years - when they arrived, the past would be so different from that which they themselves had been taught, that they would consider it an alternative reality, rather than our past.
So, I suppose time travel, even if invented at some point, will be recast as a dimensional shifter, rather than a time machine. C'est la vie.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:03 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49474421

So, there's an actual chance that France and Brasil are going to fall out - because the Brasilian PM agreed with someone else that Macrons wife is not much of a looker.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is where we have devolved to. If it's a real story, we've lost all sense of proportion. If it's a fake story, we've lost all sense of proportion.

The people that like to run the show have lost their way. We all have, truth be told. The sapling that matured into a tree was rotten to it's core to begin with. The resultant tree is hopelessly compromised. It's trunk and branches are rotting, fast. It can no longer support it's own weight.

Where do we go from here?

Your mind is a part of the flesh, but can detatch when the flesh is too rotten to continue. From here, it continues to the next stage - a stage we cannot know, because not knowing is a part of this experience. Our minds are the only true constant.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:01 pm

Irony is the subtle justice of reality.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:56 pm

I don't watch TV any more, because it's 99.9 % shite. But something caught my eye the other day on the world's number one propogator of propoganda, the BBC. It was a programme about 70's rock(ish) icons, including the likes of The Small Faces.

It was fascinating, in a number of ways, to watch.

First off, I remember many of the icons from the 70's - I was there. But, many of the acts featured in this programme were almost nobodies, small time bands being portrayed as legends of the era. The people that write history before it happens have long-term goals. Far longer than you would believe possible. And they can literally re-write history through the medium of the moving image.

Second, almost all the bands were miming. The singer was occasionally singing live - to a backing track - but the guitar and bass players, the drummer and the keyboardist, almost without exception, were just pretending. The astounding thing is, on watching their performances closely, it becomes apparant that very few of the backing band members could even play the instruments they were pretending to play.
Milli Vanilli was the rule, it seems, rather than the exception.

The Realisation continues apace.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:41 pm

They believe that to achieve bliss, great suffering must first be experienced.

I can see the reasoning behind that. It's sound. A balancing - to truly know one extreme, one must know it's opposite.

But haven't we suffered enough, already?