Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:23 am

he sat in contemplative silence for a while.

some said it was for ten years, but time had no place in his mind, being as ancient as the mountains. the muse had played her games and now she was ready to tell, slowly unveiling each moment in its glory.

he had lived in a time of true beauty. a time not only of physical beauty, but of thought. they had built a world that was a joy to behold, to all the senses. colour and fragrance filled the air, an air charged by the love of one another in a reality that knew nothing but peaceful serenity.

they knew it was coming. they knew that it could come at any time, yet it was so far away from this moment that it mattered not - their strength of nerve was such that it did affect them. they understood.

this time, this now, was a pale reflection on the spectrum of light and dark - but he knew that. it was test of sorts, a test that once passed, would lead to many more, each becoming more satisfying, regardless of outcome.

he had touched 3state and it had touched him. the most obvious thing to have ever existed had no words to describe it.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:44 am

A theoretical framework of mind in which all possibilities - and in particular, equal and opposing balance - are considered.

Closed, secret.
Open, honest.

Dark, hidden
Light, seen.

Equal and opposing, balancing, measures.

At the corners of your mind, where the jester hides
neither here, nor there, or anywhere at all
yet still it remains to be seen, this dance
of leading path, or dead end mayhem
a merry trip down memory lane, of all
things that can come to pass, now have
he holds his nerve, while you hold yours
an impasse which holds the key
to sight and sound and experience
subsequently.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 am

Why the drive to reproduce, madly?

An overwhelming force, railing against a reality that approaches, regardless.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:24 am

Why is it that falsehoods that are so easy to prove as such, have tendency to stay in place regardless of exposure?

Because the truth is too horrendous to contemplate.

It is this conundrum that keeps those in power, in power.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:55 pm

I'm beginning to understand what it was about the 'Jesus Christ' persona that was so appealing/unappealing to people of his/her age.

This figure, whoever they were, was able to see 'hidden in plain sight' as it absolutely was. This made 'Christ' either a saviour who pointed out and explained the (now) obvious to his adherents, or the devil incarnate - who showed people the thing they least wanted to see.

To explain - as a practictioner of 3state, I always consider both sides. Something that appears wonderful will also have a terrible side - and as within a truth, there is a lie - and happiness can only be known when sadness has been experienced. Hopefully, you get the gist. There is a balancing within all things, including the greatest discoveries and the deepest thoughts ever conceived.

What is the greatest truth there is? The knowledge of the ultimate truth may be stunning, wonderful (to know a real truth) and world-shattering, but it comes at a terrible price. It is almost inconceivable - the price that must be paid - for the ultimate truth. Because the price is one of loss of peace of mind. There is no greater loss. Yet, at the same time, this loss of peace of mind can be wonderful - it can spur into action that which has previously been unthinkable. A paradox within a conundrum.

What right has any mind to expose an ultimate truth to any other mind that may or may not be ready to know it?

I have experienced the revelation of an ultimate truth. My stomach sank to the floor and I didn't sleep well for several weeks. But I had sought it - and now I had to deal with it. Be careful what you look for - it will be a dual-edged sword, should you find the truth.

Incidentally, the third state is the equal and opposing reference for balance, that retains order in this reality.

Would you want to know the truth if it were wonderful and terrible, simultaneously?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:31 pm

I have a tale to tell, of each their own reality
where perfect sense for all that see
we've passed the line, the dreaded ledge
and tumble down toward our fate
still unknown and far away, but close enough at hand
the mind will split and tear away
lost in past and future present tense
the realisation both here and there
more than one can bear
to be shouldered by us all.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:55 pm

I may have mentioned it before, but time works differently for me, now.

Time does indeed work both ways - but not in the way you would initially assume.

I had previously imagined that 'reverse' time - (the opposite of the time advancement that we experience) - would be like rewinding a TV programme. i.e. you are 'born' old and very close to death and then 'mature' towards infancy. This is how time travel in our reality is assumed to work - you get in a contraption, dial up a date and are whisked back to events that have already happened.

Time doesn't appear to work like that for me. In my reality, time from the future echoes back into the now. This the true 'reversal' part of time, an equal and opposing balancing force. To try to explain this, here's an example: I stumble across an article about something of interest related to Basel, the town in Switzerland, on Thursday. I read it thoroughly and find it fascinating. Then my interested is piqued by something else and I move on. On Friday, I happen to notice something about the game of tennis in the news that sounds incredible, so I check it out. Then my interested is piqued by something else and I move on.
In both cases, neither of these subjects has been of any previous interest to me. I had not begun that particular day thinking about either of the two.
On Saturday, I meet a tennis player from Basel, Switzerland.

However, life is no less unpredicatble.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:41 am

Solid Surreal.

The solid surreal is a state of mind in which fact can no longer be discerned from fiction.

Anything that sounds like it might be real - and fits into individual worldview - is real.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Madness is tough. For it not only brings insight, but self-doubt.

What is the end-state of a society that can longer distinuguish between reality and fiction?

Either, total belief or total disbelief.

Which one of these two groups are of use to the rulers?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:52 pm

There comes a point in time where a decison has to be made. Do I, or do I not?

The not is winning at the moment, but only by a marginal amount. The temptation to give those that want truth exactly what they want is strong, yet somehow it seems a little churlish to inflict the truth on a mind that is not necessarily ready for it. And there is little that can be done to ready a mind for the truth. Inflict is an apt verb. There will be those that can assimilate it into their mind-set - and those that cannot. It is those who cannot that I worry about - how will the denial (or occulted acceptance) manifest itself? I suspect in one of two ways - anger or despondancy - equal and opposing emotional states, in my estimation. Neither of these states are helpful.

So, where do we go from here?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:25 am

The scope of the deception is difficult to convey appropriately. We are not who we think we are. It has always been about mind, all else being mere vessels that carry mind. A mind is as invidual and unique as one snowflake from another, designed by our reality to form a large part of a smaller whole. When a mind has been conditioned to accept seductive falsehoods, the process of liberation will be traumatic but ultimately fulfilling. Do we need to undergo this process? Yes, we do. Is it really necessary to jolt the slumbering comfort of a normalised servitude with such terror in order to free a mind from it's own cage? Yes, it is.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:14 am

The System cannot be beaten.

It is too well entrenched within this reality to be effectively challenged. All of the angles have been covered.

The unacceptable - which originally was a serious challenge to the system - has continuously been nurtured for decades as a demon.

This pseudo-demon is now so reviled by so many minds, that any deviation from the party line runs the risk of expulsion from their reality. It is simple, but effective. It will tear parent from child, brother from sister and friend from friend. It will infect all relationships except those of it's creators - a solidly unified group with a clear and malicious intent. Destroy those that will not be our slaves.

It's over. All bar the shouting.

Is this a just result? In this paradigm, yes. There have been others and there will be more to come, each as distinctly different as this from the one before. We just happen to be living in this one.

Sit back - and unenjoy the ride.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Ah, the benefits of 3state - and the drawbacks. But of course, mais oui, they are always present. One shall balance the other.

Perhaps the most perfect feeling is the answer to a question you didn't know to ask. And then understanding what the question is.

And the time thing. Things you have done - automatically it seems - that are explained way down the line. Incredible, in the most credible sense. The duality is omnipresent.

I think I may be the luckiest being to have ever experienced sentience.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:44 am

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed shall be KIng

To have left the consensus view of reality so far behind that it is no longer visible in the rear-view mirror was unintentional, more a case of simply go with the flow. It happened by degrees, each arc point determining an increase in exponential distance - a little, a little more and then a lot. Maintaining the tendrils to that which others consider solid and real becomes a judgement call, do I take the easy path and confer, or do I challenge the very foundations of another's beliefs with that which has been unseen? Each situation has it's own merit and drawback, but by and large, there are few that wish to be anything more than blind to that which may offend. The claim that each inhabits their own reality has never been more evident.

One crystalised thought of clarity.

Still waiting.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:20 pm

Each and every day, we become farther from what we once were.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Is it real - or is it a dream?

It has taken ten years to reach a conclusion.

There are three types of mind. Those that are of good intent, those that are of evil intent - and those that are swayed, in the moment.

Our reality swings from perfection to unpleasant, in a constant tug of war between the two extremes. We are born into a point along this axis and have to make the best of the cards we have been dealt - the age into which we are born.

For the souls that reside in this current existence, right now, the inability to change the way our reality unfolds is baked in. Because we are on the axis towards unpleasant, moving away from perfection at an accelerated rate. This is quite normal, in terms of existence. At some point, it will swing back the other way. Not in our lifetime.

How much do you want to know?

The current paradigm is about secrets. There are so many secrets, that almost everything we believe is a lie. Beginning with time. Time has been stretched beyond all credibility, to such unfathomably long strings of zeroes that it ceases to have meaning.

Anything beyond the memories of our great-grandparents is doubtful.

The mal-intent minds of the current age are in their element. This is their time.They are the inheritors of The Earth.

But

How long will they reign?

Not long enough for their liking.

Nature, always looking to maintain balance, shall have her way with them, with us all.

The cycle will be renewed.

There is comfort in this. They may win, but they always lose.