Thought of the Day

C_D
Site Admin

Re: Thought of the Day

Post by C_D » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:42 am

The Realisation is almost here.
The state of most minds will not accept it. This is the mechanism employed against us, most effectively.

There is solace that they think they have won, but they have not. They have merely won their own battle - the war will still be lost.

All sides lose in the end. At the mercy of uncontrollable forces.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:16 pm

There seems little left to lose at this point.

The Seer means, quite literally, an ability to see things that others do not. It is as much a curse, as a blessing.

You can read these words and believe them, or not.

They mean little, beyond my own reality, yet we share a reality in which we have been neglectful, insouciant and frankly, flippant.
The majority of us have allowed events to pass us by as meaningless or inconsequential - and now the culmination of those sequential machinations are upon us. We are allowed now to see ourselves.

This reality is so totally different to that which we cling to - that we have been fed - that it is almost obscene to witness.
But witnessed it must be. That is the nature of this reality.

I wish each of you well, during the coming tribulations, or perhaps, jubilations.

To The Next - we were blinded by those that wished to blind. They succeeded, but next time, they will not.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:50 pm

The Imminent draws closer.

A few days, little more, of the old life remain - to be enjoyed, alas with a tinge of fear. It can't be real, can it?

Now we will understand that which has been constructed around us - this rotten edifice - and we will debase ourselves even further.

The irony is palpable. We consider ourselves the pinnacle, but we are, in fact, at the lowest point we have ever been.
It can only devolve further. Devolution is the order of this reality.

Fare thee well, fellow travellers. See you on the other side.

Perhaps.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:57 pm

and yet, the urge compels me.

You will very shortly be on your own.

In the sense that your government - your governers - will no longer be in any position to tell you what you do, or uphold any laws that are imposed upon you. They will be too busy fleeing to safer climes, if any exist. The apparatus that maintains order - a common order that suits many - will dissipate, increasingly, then all at once.

It is at this point that you will discover what kind of person you are.

You are not the person that you think you are - you are the person that you know you are. This is as obvious as black, as compared to white.

This event has the power to change the world, for worse, or better.

Which would you prefer?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:09 pm

It continues to accelerate.

After The Event, some 600 years ago, time ran much more slowly than today. It has been accelerating ever since, at an incremental and exponential rate. Slowly at first, then a little faster - now, at the speed of an avalanche.

It is going to be exceptionally difficult for the unaware mind to comprehend the series of events that are about to transpire.
There is nothing to be done at this stage. Only experience.

Each must be broken into finite moments, assimilated into the broader picture, then discarded - immediately - as already spent.

We are entering a time of maximum uncertainty. This is the way of Things That Are Beyond Control. Those that came before were aware of this - we are not. It is fully one half of all things - and as a species, we have had an unprecedented control in the last two centuries.
This is about to change. We are about to learn that which those before knew from the outset.

A balancing, of sorts.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:07 am

How far dare we look in to The Abyss?

The wonder and beauty, cruely balanced by the terror and horror?

We crossed the rubicon at the whim of others' hubris.

They cursed us all, their own included.

This is the insanity of the minds that split the atom. The poison from which there is no escape.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:23 am

Beware The Ides of March.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:35 pm

It's surprising how quickly one can change one's mind.

It only takes a moment.

I have long disliked our system - the way this reality is run - by our governors.

But today, a few moments ago, I understood our system more clearly than I ever have before.

There is a stoicism in The English that is unmatched anywhere else in the world.

The UK govt made a statement today. It was couched in semi-soothing language, but the message was clear.

80% of the population will be infected. There is little point in delaying transmission any more, because the virus is so virulent and will have it's way with us regardless. Keep a stiff upper lip, carry on - and some of us will come out the other side.

It sounds like a heartless statement from the gov't, but of course, I speculate that the intelligence services of the five-eyes are aware of facts that the general population are not. They know what this virus is capable of - and exactly how unpleasant it really is.

I advise anyone who reads this horror story to detach themselves mentally from the news. Stop following the media, stop reading online, stop watching videos from affected areas. Just live each coming day of your life, with your loved ones, as though it were your last.

The way you should be doing, anyway.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 am

Watching the human response to the coronavirus is continuing to cement the idea that the majority of minds - and in particular, those that self-profess a "high level of intelligence" - have absolutely no idea of which kind of reality they wish to live in.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Just read a report - out of a Shanghai epidemiological team -which has confirmed that a large proportion of those infected with coronavirus do not develop antibodies to it. It can re-caught by those that have had it.
Long-term, this has now become an existential threat to the human species.

Once this becomes general knowledge, what steps will be taken to halt the progression, one wonders?

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:50 pm

Hmmmm.

Should I play the optimist or be the realist?

I was never any good at pretending.

It's not good news on the coronavirus front.

First off, it's similar to HIV, it likes to stick around inside our bodies, even when symptoms have gone - it also has at least two methods of attacking our immune system, one of them destroys the T-cells that are supposed to attack the virus - it can be re-caught like the common cold - it causes lasting damage to internal organs, regardless of severity of symptoms - it causes strange diseases in young people, not least chilblains in their hands and feet - and no one really knows what it does to the unborn, yet.

I'm not sure we've even started to understand the impact this will have on humanity.

We are nowhere near the end of the beginning.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:46 pm

I was looking at the edge of an 'atom'.
Waves radiated from it's centre, like fine fluted layers of hessian, reaching up and beyond my eyeline.
I zoomed in further. The structure that made up the fabric of the radiating waves were fields.
https://www.starciv.org/fieldsystems.html

We know nothing. Nothing at all.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:15 am

And therein lies the paradox at the heart of all truth - and lies - that to believe, one must believe the unbelievable.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:27 am

Few realise how the world has changed beyond all recognition. Things are not going back to 'normal'.

Our species has been painted into a corner so small, that a renaissance is impossible without herculean sacrifice. The imbecilic worship of power - so promoted by those that consider themselves exceptional - has led us to the brink of extinction.There are no guarantees. Not that there ever were.

The human psyche has been altered beyond the ability to return to what once was.

Immediate action required:

Every form of manufacturing except the basics to keep a population alive must be immediately stopped.
WATER. FOOD. POWER. HEALTH.

ALL resources EVERYWHERE must immediately be diverted to the disassembly of nuclear power stations and the removing of every trace of nuclear waste from our atmosphere. There are hundreds of thousands of tons of spent nuclear fuel rods that must sent into the void above our heads IMMEDIATELY.

Our problems are so myriad, that to overcome them will be a million to one shot. I can see no reason to hold my breath.

Enjoy every moment of those that remain. One moment at a time.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:16 am

Grist for the mill

From a purely selfish perspective, I'm rather glad that there are a huge number of people that consider the coronavirus either 'fake' or 'no big deal'

These are the people that can be fed - in tranches, respective of their relative 'importance' to the economy - into the machine that demands sacrifice. They will work, they will become infected, they will drop. Queue the next wave. It will keep things going a lot longer.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:15 pm

The full extent of this disease has been obscured from our sight. Intentional, or not - that is for you to decide.

The details of what it does to children is slowly being revealed. This will continue to emerge.

I urge anyone who reads this to avoid contamination at all costs. By whatever means necessary. Sacrifice may be necessary when considering future generations of your children and grandchildren.

We are where we are. Our paradigm is the opposite of the previous.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri May 01, 2020 7:01 am

Ironic Paradoxical Conundrum.

The imposed falsehood at the heart of our pseudo-reality.
Self-sustaining.

The idea - or ideas - of another mind, adopted and accepted as reality. The feelings of aggrandisement following acceptance and integration.

The more you know, the less you know, the more intelligent you are deemed, not only by society at large, but by yourself.

Ingenious.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun May 03, 2020 5:42 pm

Don't ask me why - The Muse has spoken - but non-ionic surfactants will be important in the fight against Covid-19.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu May 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Watch the actions, not the empty words:

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation ... 51041.html

You will never be well again once you have had the virus.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed May 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Try to remember, this reality is as much about endurance as it is about enjoyment.

For those that step outside the illusion that has been created around us, endurance is a hard-earned trait. At times, it may seem impossible to continue. What is the point?

The point is the opposite of the point, of which there is none.

That's the wonder. The final irony. The full circle.

We are here to experience. For however long - or short. Time keeps moving forward in an ordered fashion, whilst we dart about amongst it.