That "other" forum ....

C_D
Site Admin

Re: That "other" forum ....

Post by C_D » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 am

Can it fall much further?

From this thread - http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 15#p660490
Grizzly » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:18 am wrote:
What the fuck ever dude. zip your gossip bullshit. There is none. except in your fucking head.
82_28 replies:

There's a credo in the bar industry, chief. It's when you are behind the bar it's "your show". The owner, manager etc can't say shit when you take the helm. I have made it known that I will moderate as if it were a bar. Being fair to all but also strictly protecting vulnerable people's feelings, safety and etc.

Grizzly, I don't know how many PMs you got leading up to SLAD's absence, but it is probably not in a ratio comparable to mine. I told you what I want in full view -- I actually should have shitcanned this fucker when it came up, but I wanted SLAD to understand that people were actually thinking of her. So yeah, no, no fucking gossip about "who she really is". I would have done the same for you. So fucking chill.

As far as anything "preferential" going on, no it is just normal human understanding and compassion with a known "regular" of a once "conspiracy heavy" bent website. So Grizzly, don't piss off the bartender. But I really will never have the final say. This ain't my site. But I deffo can 86 you and I don't want to do that to you or anyone.
Let me just get this right - R.I. is now being 'run like a bar' by one of it's two moderators.
A bar. A place where drug-dependent individuals go to escape from the real world, to get a fix of their drug of choice - at great expense.

And this particular bar has a bartender who likes to think he has all the answers - and doesn't mind using the power bestowed upon him by being in charge of the drug dispensary to ensure that everyone toes the line to the correct way of thinking.

A bar full of drunkards, overdosing on a powerful drug. It's so addled at R.I. now that he doesn't even know how to accurately describe R.I. any more - 'a once "conspiracy heavy" bent website' is the best that can be mustered.
LOL!

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Cracking thread over at RI right now -

and this little quip from slad raises the irony level to new heights:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 30#p667687

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 am

I'm no longer interested in what happens over at RI - it's out of my blood at last. I'll be deleting this thread soon. Let me know if there is any reason not to delete.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Well, I got sucked back in - by the return of AD.

St Jeff even showed his face, talking about not being anodyne, whilst being anodyne. It's a shame when someone loses the sight.

I'm glad AD is back - I still maintain that he is by far the best online agitator / leading indicator of where the system plans to attack next - and how. But his time is almost over, he's a spent force really, as the system has become so unweildy, so exposed, that it shall be forced to play it's winning (or losing) hand, soon.

It's amazing what frightened, confused and vengeful minds will tolerate in the name of justice.
You'll get used to the gleeful cackling of acolytes as they stand watching their adversaries swing from lamp posts.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:07 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if RI was a honeytrap from the start.

Start off with a sensitive soul writing lyrical but biting prose, pull in the types that are interested in the genre - then slowly but surely introduce the real agenda as the years pass.

Witness the countless members that have slowly but surely withdrawn over the years, some silently, some with great fanfare.

Jeff Wells has completely washed his hands of responsibility to the site, abrogating to mods, who do not communicate with one another - in fact, one conspires behind the other's back.

The standard response to any critical thought is name-calling. There is actually a recent thread entitled 'name this band' where like-minded members can sit and think up new unpleasant names to call people that they don't like. I kid you not. Good practice for quieting down anyone who dares to go against the sacred creed of slad, Jerky and American Dream. These three run show now. But I quite like this, because the more they speak, the more they expose themselves as the minds that they are.

Max

Post by Max » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Yup.

I actually hadn't read that 'name this band' thread... I thought it was someone wanting to know who a piece of music was by, so I didn't bother.

But it turns out it was all about 'Trump'. :shock: Well, I bet that showed him.

"Mr. Pesident... we have reports coming in from the NSA that someone's started a thread on a derelict internet forum calling you names... quick, to the bunker!"

For every person attacking the roots of a problem, there are thousands that are clipping it into a fucking topiary.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:17 pm

It has occured to me in the past, but I dismissed it. However, I'm beginning to seriously consider the idea that the user 'Jerky' could actually be the alter-ego of Jeff Wells - a sock puppet creation of the creator himself. Wouldn't that be funny? :)

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:21 pm

or maybe, slad and Jerky are a sock of American Dream, who is a sock of Jeff Wells - who is a sock of an anonymous Mr Big, who remains in the shadows. Or maybe it's all 82_28, socking them all. Nah, not that last one.

Max

Post by Max » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:15 pm

So long as nobody discovers that I'm your sock-puppet, C_D, I think we'll be OK. :)

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:28 pm

shit - and there I was thinking I was your sock.

Max

Post by Max » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Well, I would say that, wouldn't I?

By the way, did you know that apparently Pearturd is a particularly pretentious prick predisposed to piss off posters with perfidious proclamations pertaining to planned provocations perpetrated by persons pretending predispositions... p... p... OH SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALREADY!

(OK, perchance I'm positing particular presumptions as I'm perplexed how he projected my personality sooo perfectly). :roll:

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:23 pm

username slad makes a promise that cannot be kept -

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 63#p679172
I will not react to any personal attacks

I will not attack any one personally

shame on anyone that continues to personally attack anyone
The meds have been taken today, I assume.

Of course, the post referenced above can be edited at any point in the future to say something completely different, as is so often the case with username slad's posts.

Max

Post by Max » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Ah, yes... a change from the super-quick half a dozen edits before the time limit for 'last edited by...' appears in the post footer, often followed 10 mins later by one more very minor one, which handily gives a 'last edit' timestamp that provides plausible deniability in case someone questions how the fuck it was possible to read the proceeding post and compose such a long reply (c/w assembling quotes from other threads) given that less than 2 minutes have past.

I've actually got a stack of screenshots that show this in action.

My favourite is the 'disappearing' post... the reply that literally disappears before your very eyes as you are responding to it. It's gaslighting at it's finest. :)

But don't forget who's the victim here, you nasty bully, you.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:33 pm

I've actually got a stack of screenshots that show this in action.

My favourite is the 'disappearing' post... the reply that literally disappears before your very eyes as you are responding to it. It's gaslighting at it's finest. :)
And, though I've said it before, I'll say it again - slad is able to read other peoples PM's. She referenced (in a post) a totally random topic that I was literally talking to BelSav about IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE a few moments before. It was the moment my eyes were truly opened to RI. It felt like a warning, of sorts.
But to be honest, the kind of reality that AD, Jerky and slad would like to see implemented - that of anybody who doesn't unconditionally agree with their polity should be swinging on a rope from a lamp post, with NAZI or RUSSIAN SYMPATHISER or RACIST written on a piece of cardboard attached to their chest by string - regardless of actual sympathies - isn't my idea of fun, so swing I would rather.

C_D
Site Admin

Post by C_D » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Shame, RI really is over. It's been made abundantly clear that the 'owner' no longer has interest in it. It's been left to the zealots to run it.
Mind you - it had a good run for a forum. If only Elvis had the balls to scrub it clean and really throw the cat amongst the pigeons.